Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
SOB-XS
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SOB-XS
12-30-2016 7:33 PM

Losing your nose hair ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE: P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. facepalm

How and where did you apply the three drops of SOB & SDX-9, P?

Thanks! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 7:33 PM by MMM.)
12-30-2016 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2016 4:48 AM

On my usual places. Temples and neck, just behind and below the ears. Used a little bit of spicy Oudh to cover the SOB better.

Friend was not going to let her go far out of sight, so it was eventually limited to a bit of kissing in the lift after a few more drinks.

Maybe see her again tonight. Smile

Trout-pout is still floating about - Caught her peeking round a door at me a few minutes ago. Good legs but the rest of her figure is probably as surgically enhanced as her face.

Ten fire brigade vehicles outside the hotel this morning - I hope the farting harridan didn't have anything to do with it!
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 4:49 AM by polarvoid.)
12-31-2016 4:48 AM
JStoneM
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-09-2017 9:28 PM

I'm not sure if you've tried brute, but if you have, how does it compare?
01-09-2017 9:28 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2017 2:35 PM

Not yet but it is one I'll go-for when I next order from PXS. I'm well stocked for other PXS mones but my bottle of Xist is getting low, so it won't be much longer - Although I had planned an order to LAL first/this month once my billing day is past on the 15th. Smile
01-13-2017 2:35 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

01-13-2017 8:04 PM

(01-09-2017 9:28 PM)JStoneM Wrote:  I'm not sure if you've tried brute, but if you have, how does it compare?

I prefer Brute. The selfies are the not the same. I think I'm more "egotistical" with Brute. It's like a "randomizer" for how I behave in a fun way. LOL. Which adds or provokes more of my eccentric "wit" and personality. Both were aggressive, but I felt better with Brute. I've seen more attraction with Brute, especially from dizzy women who laugh at anything. SOB is a great product. I'm just trying to give you my opinion briefly. SOB is the smoother mone though......

Meaning, my conversations had more depth and intelligence, like creating arguments about the Magnetic Flux Density of an Event Horizon at 3 am at Silver Diner or a Denny's restaurant in need of an exterior makeover.

When I wear Brute, I just want to talk about sex and food or everyone get away from me. "Hey! I'll have a bacon shake, fuck it, never had one before!"..."Hey Earnie! Are your teeth cold???"... Earnie flips me the bird.... "No, you bastard", he replies.

I retort..."Then what's that yellow blanket doing on there?!?"

Other minor things...Brute is cheaper being a beta test blend, there is some Androsterone in it and I'm not fond of ALLO-THDOC which is in SOB..wear me out thing. I think b-nol is more than enough to add the "trust" factor for anybody "confused" with your aggression caused by the amount of "stunning" Androstenone. There is initial pep with both, but with SOB I just get lethargic eventually if I wear SOB all day.. that being said, I use to use SOB for night time fun if I'm going to be out for a few hours.

If I were out partying..I would choose Brute, then SOB in that order if I had to choose.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 8:07 PM by Androcles.)
01-13-2017 8:04 PM

RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2017 10:50 AM

ok,, i just delete 1 post about receiving weak SOB from PSX,,

it was the same quality of SOB that have always been,
the reason I thought it was weak, i think is because the first 1 and half sprays have more alcohol on the spay pipe,
and gives weaker smells of mons and cops..

but i re-tested it now and it have same good stinks,,

its all my fault for talking shit, not psx..!
how embarrassing!!
01-27-2017 10:50 AM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-31-2017 4:20 PM

(01-13-2017 8:04 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I prefer Brute. The selfies are the not the same. I think I'm more "egotistical" with Brute. It's like a "randomizer" for how I behave in a fun way. LOL. Which adds or provokes more of my eccentric "wit" and personality. Both were aggressive, but I felt better with Brute. I've seen more attraction with Brute, especially from dizzy women who laugh at anything. SOB is a great product. I'm just trying to give you my opinion briefly. SOB is the smoother mone though......

Meaning, my conversations had more depth and intelligence, like creating arguments about the Magnetic Flux Density of an Event Horizon at 3 am at Silver Diner or a Denny's restaurant in need of an exterior makeover.

When I wear Brute, I just want to talk about sex and food or everyone get away from me. "Hey! I'll have a bacon shake, fuck it, never had one before!"..."Hey Earnie! Are your teeth cold???"... Earnie flips me the bird.... "No, you bastard", he replies.

I retort..."Then what's that yellow blanket doing on there?!?"

Other minor things...Brute is cheaper being a beta test blend, there is some Androsterone in it and I'm not fond of ALLO-THDOC which is in SOB..wear me out thing. I think b-nol is more than enough to add the "trust" factor for anybody "confused" with your aggression caused by the amount of "stunning" Androstenone. There is initial pep with both, but with SOB I just get lethargic eventually if I wear SOB all day.. that being said, I use to use SOB for night time fun if I'm going to be out for a few hours.

If I were out partying..I would choose Brute, then SOB in that order if I had to choose.

You just conviced me to buy Brute.I allready have a SOB sample and at 2 sprays i don't see much.Wrong testing place i think.I tested in a bar with bunch of people.I think i will try 4 sample sprays just to see what happen.Good
05-31-2017 4:20 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2017 7:04 PM

Figured I'd just ask this here.

Anyone tried SOB + Cohesion?
08-08-2017 7:04 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2017 10:11 AM

Tried SOB-XS 1 drop today and got an instant feeling of depression, vulnerability and intense neediness. I used it yesterday with great effects of feeling alpha, sexy but today it backfired and felt like I sometimes feel when using NA/Xist (sad and depressive) and usually IM NOT (don't worry it's nothing major, but still.)

Has anyone else experienced this with SOB?

As far as I know SOB doesn't contain Androstadienone .
11-08-2017 10:11 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

11-08-2017 10:17 AM

(11-08-2017 10:11 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Has anyone else experienced this with SOB?

I personally don't have this issue with SOB but I have seem a few reports from other people having this problem.

Could be the ALLO-THDOC but I don't think there is enough evidence to be certain.
11-08-2017 10:17 AM

Share This Thread