Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
SOB-XS
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: SOB-XS
11-08-2017 10:20 AM

(11-08-2017 10:17 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I personally don't have this issue with SOB but I have seem a few reports from other people having this problem.

Could be the ALLO-THDOC but I don't think there is enough evidence to be certain.

I have only used it a few times without any problems. Today it hit me pretty hard. Only one thing to do and stay away from it, then. A shame though. I'll wait a months time and try it once more and make a final decision.
11-08-2017 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

11-08-2017 10:26 AM

(11-08-2017 10:20 AM)Jonas Wrote:  I have only used it a few times without any problems. Today it hit me pretty hard. Only one thing to do and stay away from it, then. A shame though. I'll wait a months time and try it once more and make a final decision.

Maybe just use it once or twice a month?

Or perhaps use it when you are feeling energetic and want to have more of a chill vibe?
11-08-2017 10:26 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2017 11:15 AM

(11-08-2017 10:26 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Maybe just use it once or twice a month?

Or perhaps use it when you are feeling energetic and want to have more of a chill vibe?

Yes, I'll give it another go in a months time, but if I experience it again I'll let it go. Life is too short for depression (if you can avoid it :-))
11-08-2017 11:15 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-23-2017 12:07 AM

SOB XS

This is me. Purely me. It projects me. One time while I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB on me neck, I parked at a disabled car park spot, and the guy who saw it said to me "u do realize that's a disabled spot?" I said to him "Yeah sue me" with a straight face. And he apologized to me??? That's weird. Lol.

I got a make out session on this and a ONS on the same night wearing 2 sprays SOB on neck and 2 sprays Brute on chest.

I remember reading Kimba's report saying that u just wear it and go. That's it. Smile and I agree. And same as him, I ain't no affiliate of PXS. Some products don't work for me from PXS but SOB and Brute is awesome. The biggest difference between them two is the time it takes to hit. That's what I can see. Brute takes a while to hit, and when it hits, it FREAKING hits, where as SOB hits fast but at a lower level. Combine them two and ya have a fairly decent sledge hammer. That's for me and that's how I see it.
12-23-2017 12:07 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-23-2017 12:15 AM

(12-23-2017 12:07 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  SOB XS

This is me. Purely me. It projects me. One time while I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB on me neck, I parked at a disabled car park spot, and the guy who saw it said to me "u do realize that's a disabled spot?" I said to him "Yeah sue me" with a straight face. And he apologized to me??? That's weird. Lol.

I got a make out session on this and a ONS on the same night wearing 2 sprays SOB on neck and 2 sprays Brute on chest.

I remember reading Kimba's report saying that u just wear it and go. That's it. Smile and I agree. And same as him, I ain't no affiliate of PXS. Some products don't work for me from PXS but SOB and Brute is awesome. The biggest difference between them two is the time it takes to hit. That's what I can see. Brute takes a while to hit, and when it hits, it FREAKING hits, where as SOB hits fast but at a lower level. Combine them two and ya have a fairly decent sledge hammer. That's for me and that's how I see it.

Chest as in SKIN or CLOTHES, Doc?

Thanks! So happy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-23-2017 12:15 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-23-2017 12:16 AM

(12-23-2017 12:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Chest as in SKIN or CLOTHES, Doc?

Thanks! So happy

Good question triple M. Skin underneath the shirt I was wearing with 3 buttons slightly undone. Smile
12-23-2017 12:16 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-26-2018 1:55 AM

Copied and pasted from me journal.

SOB XS
Am an arse hole, and I have a licence to BE one. 'nuf said. Lol.

Sob + Brute is a good sledgehammer for me. 2 sprays sob to 1 brute. Around neck area, NOT overlapped.

Even SOB solo is 'nuf for me. Brute just amps it up.
01-26-2018 1:55 AM

Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 10:01 AM

(01-26-2018 1:55 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Copied and pasted from me journal.

SOB XS
Am an arse hole, and I have a licence to BE one. 'nuf said. Lol.

Sob + Brute is a good sledgehammer for me. 2 sprays sob to 1 brute. Around neck area, NOT overlapped.

Even SOB solo is 'nuf for me. Brute just amps it up.

SOB is interesting. I used the spray several times in the past but the strong smell is realy hard for me. Would like to try SOB oil in the future. Anybody can say something about the smell of SOB oil vs spray?

I love it when a plan comes together
01-26-2018 10:01 AM
MacCauley
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2018 2:43 PM

The oil has much less scent than the spray. The oil has a more natural scent, more steady diffusion, it lasts longer than the spray and has more natural effects. The spray has slightly stronger effects and better projection, but I prefer the oil. I also like the spray. The spray gets more attention while the oil shines more in close interactions. Don't get me wrong, the oil is still pretty freaking strong.
01-26-2018 2:43 PM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2018 4:56 PM

(01-26-2018 2:43 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  The oil has much less scent than the spray. The oil has a more natural scent, more steady diffusion, it lasts longer than the spray and has more natural effects. The spray has slightly stronger effects and better projection, but I prefer the oil. I also like the spray. The spray gets more attention while the oil shines more in close interactions. Don't get me wrong, the oil is still pretty freaking strong.

Thanks for the info! Thats exactly what i need. Close interaction is the keyword for me Smile

I love it when a plan comes together
01-26-2018 4:56 PM

Share This Thread