Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
SOB-XS
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: SOB-XS
05-20-2014 5:26 PM

SOB XS is hands down one of the most potent products available. Always in my arsenal, while many other products drift out.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-20-2014 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-20-2014 5:36 PM

(05-20-2014 5:26 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  SOB XS is hands down one of the most potent products available. Always in my arsenal, while many other products drift out.
I have to agree with you also for me SOB is a potent power base i use it at one spray alone and i also add it into mixes as even a little works as a great catalyst with other pheromones . . . .Bye

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-20-2014 5:36 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2014 8:34 PM

Haven't been testing for a while but just threw on 4 sprays from a sampler of flirt and 1 spray SOB

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
05-29-2014 8:34 PM

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2016 10:02 AM

I tried Sob for first time. I am putting my review here so I don't make my own thread.

The first spray to actually come out looked like half of the second spray. So I did 1 and a half sample sprays which is equivalent to 75% of 1 regular spray. The initial smell was not very pleasant, but I felt I could live with the initial smell and didn't add a cover. I started getting a mild headache for 5-10 minutes that went away after that.

I noticed self effects getting serious after 30 minutes in. My world wasn't in high definition, but it was a sharper definition. I wasn't as indecisive about doing things. When I thought about something that needed to be done, I started moving right away, rather than overplanning or getting distracted. If I got into farting around on the internet I would get this frustrated/angry feeling like I should be getting some kind of important manly stuff done instead. That feeling led me to work on stuff I have been procrastinating around the house.

I went to quick trip. I am usually worried about what others think, but this time was different. There was 6 oversized trucks parked next to eachother and several short guys in blue jeans talking near them about what I could only imagine to be the importance of owning a big truck. I made several sterotype jokes about them in my head cracking myself up. I walked a little faster than normal like a man on a mission to get cigarettes. My voice was very weak when asking for smokes, which is weird cause on no mones or bliss it is deeper. It could have been my nerves as I was afraid that people would think I smelled bad.

After about 4-5 hours after not noticing any smell, I smelt something that was close to rotten piss but different. It is a very distinctly disgusting smell I have smelt around other people maybe 20 times or so in my lifetime. It was the kind of smell that would make me mad dog someone until they leave or kick them out if possible. Once I realized it was me I decided not to mad dog myself or kick myself out.

I haven't gotten extremely angry like others have yet, but I only used 3/4 of a regular spray on my thigh which is far away from my nose. I will notice myself getting frustrated with myself and being a bit rude to myself in a critical way, but I haven't been projecting it onto others at all. But this is more of me pushing myself than beating myself up and it's not a bad thing, it it helping me. Anyways I have come close to anger when I am frustrated, but I am able to see why I am frustrated at myself and act accordingly by changing my behavior before the emotion turns to full on anger. If this stuff makes people angry use less or try to find out what you are mad about. You might be mad about something not related to the pheromones like I was.

I like this for self effects, but smell scares me from going in public again. I plan on using it to get stuff done solo around the house. The bliss and love boat I have tried push me to do the opposite. I want to be with other people more and that makes me not get stuff done as much.
06-01-2016 10:02 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

06-01-2016 10:30 PM

I wouldn't worry about the smell, and if you do worry, wear a cover. I've never had a bad comment wearing it over 2 years.

My Journal
06-01-2016 10:30 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2016 10:44 PM

I didn't notice any extremely bad smells on todays 2 sample spray test of SOB. Hopefully my nose is just used to the smell by now. Most of the effects where the same as previous experience.

I went to get some food and had same timid voice coming out as other day. I tried to use the smoother sound I use with bliss or with no mones and i just felt too rigid or nervous to pull it off. I wonder if maybe I already make enough of these pheromones naturally and I am overdosing myself, but not quite ghosting myself. I certainly feel wayyy more comfortable on all the unisexual mones, especially bliss.

I tried to behave in manners that I did while on other mones today to see if it was all placebo and I just found it really hard to push myself in that direction. This makes me more confident to say that the self effects are 100% working for me in particular. (can't speak for everyone)

I projected some passive aggressive anger by ignoring some people today. I'm not too proud of it, but it happened and I should report it. I noticed leftover sob effects on day after first test. I shift from different mones daily cause I read some can lose their touch when used every day. I might tone it down to 1 sample spray and see if I can control myself a little better on SOB since I am not proud of some of my recent angry behavior.
06-05-2016 10:44 PM
Enigma
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2016 11:26 PM

(06-05-2016 10:44 PM)Shyguy1337 Wrote:  I didn't notice any extremely bad smells on todays 2 sample spray test of SOB. Hopefully my nose is just used to the smell by now. Most of the effects where the same as previous experience.

I went to get some food and had same timid voice coming out as other day. I tried to use the smoother sound I use with bliss or with no mones and i just felt too rigid or nervous to pull it off. I wonder if maybe I already make enough of these pheromones naturally and I am overdosing myself, but not quite ghosting myself. I certainly feel wayyy more comfortable on all the unisexual mones, especially bliss.

I tried to behave in manners that I did while on other mones today to see if it was all placebo and I just found it really hard to push myself in that direction. This makes me more confident to say that the self effects are 100% working for me in particular. (can't speak for everyone)

I projected some passive aggressive anger by ignoring some people today. I'm not too proud of it, but it happened and I should report it. I noticed leftover sob effects on day after first test. I shift from different mones daily cause I read some can lose their touch when used every day. I might tone it down to 1 sample spray and see if I can control myself a little better on SOB since I am not proud of some of my recent angry behavior.

Make sure you rub off the residual SOB you wore before. SOB has given a small number of users agression, so it may be too much -none for you.
06-26-2016 11:26 PM

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2016 11:36 PM

Thanks for the advice enigma.

After more reading and testing, I am starting to appreciate SOB more. I use 1 sample spray which is half a normal one.

I still get the headache at first, but my threshold for pain changes on SOB and eventually I get to an intense level where I don't care. On evolve at 1 sample spray, I can notice the headache more, but it is not painful, more like an uncomfortable feeling that some kid won't stop pushing on the back/top of my head. I am comfortable enough to wear evolve in public with a light headache, but still working on SOB.

I basically have to do shit on SOB or I will give myself negative comments for slacking off. It's like I am bullying myself until I start doing something productive and I refuse to tolerate anything I don't find important. When I do stuff I feel great on SOB. I am more focused and have more energy.

The problem comes when I am around other people. I feel like I am on a mission to get important shit done and when anyone stops me to talk (only people I already know, not strangers), I get this feeling like "what the hell do you want this time peasant?". I wonder if my body languages mimics this feeling, but I am for sure that my voice is coming out condescending like I am a king talking down to a peasant.

This is not completely SOB making me behave this way. The people I talk to tend to talk about stupid stuff that I would not consider worthy of conversation. Stuff like what they ate today, or what chores they did or that they magically found another person with the same first name as me (I have a common first name). On SOB I just won't sit there and pretend to care like I usually do. I could see why this would be bad for a workplace situation where someone gets ballsy and tells their boss how stupid they think they really are.

SOB definitely makes me stand up for myself, the problem I see is that it is not always necessary to do this. I prefer to choose my battles carefully and upon further reflection it seems silly to go off on someone for being boring. I should be going off on people who commit serious transgressions against me. It would be nice to just activate the SOB right when someone starts to be a dick to me and then turn it off right after putting them in their place, but that is not how it works.
06-27-2016 11:36 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2016 2:48 PM

I've not used my SOB oil much for a while so tonight I decided to give it an outing.

Thanks to a hot hotel room the oil was a bit more fluid than I expected - so I got about three drops in one go - What the hell! Big Grin

So i added two blobs of SDX-9 to moderate this a bit and went downstairs for a drink.

First thing in the lobby, a young woman - probably late teens/early 20s passed me then just stopped and looked around - puzzled.

Now I'm sat in the bar by the fire and probably got diffusion up to eleven. One of two women two tables further down is looking at me like I'm the main course for dinner and she's very hungry. now she's not a prime creature but not unattractive in a mature/librarian sort-of way- so if the French woman from last night dosen't turn-up soon, I'll pay some more attention to her instead. Smile
12-30-2016 2:48 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2016 5:13 PM

She is most certainly on the hook..!

Her friend however is not - so she seems to be trying to block me. In fact she seems to be losing control of her bowels, judging by the sticky fart she just let-out - classy!

Or maybe she's just trying to gross me out - if so, she's on a toughie there! Big Grin

More later if they come back from the loo.
12-30-2016 5:13 PM

Share This Thread