Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!!
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
919 thanks in 338 posts

Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!!
03-27-2011 10:35 AM

Chris's revised Alpha Maschio ADT01-2
Chris's revised Alpha Maschio is way better than the older version. Playing the Alpha role (which I don't do very well) is much easier and the hits are more blatant. For me the social side can use a little more work. If I had to rated my average game (club scene, total stranger) on a scale of 1 to a 100, I would rate it at 65%. I want to say 75% but that would not help Chris any. I've been mixing for awhile and I've founded Beta Androstenol a better benefit to my game than Alpha Androstenol . The revised version doesn't have any Beta Androstenol so adding it work's better for me. Another staple in my mixes' is P-83 (which I want to believe is Beta TH-DOC). Rising the A-1 and adding P-83 to the revised AM took my game to a 85% level.

Last Night Applications:

Alpha Maschio revised
With a pipette, one drop behind both ears, one drop back of neck, one drop front both side of neck, one drop inside of each wrists and one drop back of both hands. Two sprays from bottle, one on each side of neck.

Androstadienone & P83 mix

Total of 20 mcg of Androstadienone and 40 mcg of P-83

Cologne: Jean Paul Gaultier -- "Le Male"

Venue:
Club Scene, A mix of women of all ages mostly cougars.

Long Story Short:
My Pheromone cloud spared no one. The women were all over me and I had a great time. I dance with who I wanted to, got two telephone number, and one tongue filled kiss. Just breaking up with my girl (Pheromone related, she wanted to stop using I refused), I felt that walking out with a woman so early after the break up would do more damage than good (believe it or not women keep a scorebook whether you realize it or not). I'm feeling good and it time to pack it in. I walk out the club and halfway across the parking lot I hear this girl crying and this guy screaming. I get behind the car and this guy scream's "I'll walk the F#@k home". He jumps out the car, and this beautiful, fine 21 year old girl get out of the car and screams come back. I call out to the guy "give her another change brother she love you". He screams back to me "brother you can have her".

She looks over at me (never seem him or her ever) mascara running like Alice Cooper, she walks over to me puts her arms around me and the unusual yada, yada, yada . Her head comes off my chest and she says "do you believe in fate", I reply with "we're all connected" (she smiled amazingly after boyfriend just dump her). She then said "I feel like I can talk to you, would you talk to me, please". I agree and we walk over to a closed coffee shop (it's 1:30 am) with table on the outside. Again yada, yada, yada, but some key things she said to me and about me:

1.I'm telling you everything, but it feel like I've known you forever, (then she asked me my name).

2.When I was in your arms I felt like I was in the arms of a real man

3.Told me about how she gave boyfriend money, got up at one point to go to her car, I joke "better take your purse", she reply's "I trust you".

4.We got into hypothetical's, If I were your woman type questions (more laughing, fixing make-up)

5.Boyfriend calling now, she answers the phone and tells him "giving me away to the perfect stranger was the best thing you've ever done" and turned the phone ringer off.

Now it's time that we move, I asked her was she hungry and she said she was starving. I suggested a 24 hour restaurant down the road. She followed, got to restaurant and again yada, yada, yada. At end of night (4:30 am) we traded telephone numbers, and I made a new friend, big hug and we really had a laugh filled good time.

P.S. Thank, Chris for the free bottle of the revised Alpha Maschio. I know one formula will not fit all. I will buy it for my arsenal when I run out. I hope this help you.
Kenny
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011 6:10 AM by kmacc45.)
03-27-2011 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, SeriousSmile, Paradox, Pheroquirk, Grasshopper, NikkiReloaded, doctordonald, DssMaster

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
847 thanks in 433 posts

RE: Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!!
03-29-2011 7:50 PM

Great review, kmacc! : D

I'm waiting for my 'Alfa Maschio - revised' to arrive and i feel i'm gonna have some good hits with it! Have read good things about Alpha Dream, seems like they have good, consistent products.

Anyway, is always nice to have this kinda interaction with a girl. I think it summons the Beta-protector in me, and i feel like heaven because I know I can provide her comfort and security! : D

Good luck with her! Telling from your posts, you seem like a nice guy!

Bye

FSH
03-29-2011 7:50 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
919 thanks in 338 posts

03-29-2011 9:31 PM

I'm not expecting much of a relationship with her. No pheromone made going to negate the affects of love. I've only spend 3 hours with her and He probably been with her for a while. The trust and comfort Alpha Maschio created was amazing that night.

We all work with one infinite power. We all guide ourselves with exactly the same laws.

The Law of Attraction
The Secret

It's about more than pick up women now. When I master the power of attraction, I can get anything that I want.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2011 9:37 PM by kmacc45.)
03-29-2011 9:31 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Grasshopper, Kahotep, NikkiReloaded, doctordonald
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
809 thanks in 287 posts

03-30-2011 3:04 AM

Thanks for your report. Already found Alpha Maschio interesting before revised, and deffently would like to try this one out. Good to see your happy with it.
03-30-2011 3:04 AM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
847 thanks in 433 posts

03-30-2011 6:13 AM

(03-29-2011 9:31 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  We all work with one infinite power. We all guide ourselves with exactly the same laws.

The Law of Attraction
The Secret

It's about more than pick up women now. When I master the power of attraction, I can get anything that I want.

Hahahaha! That's so interesting! Yes

I can tell you The Law is working already! Do you know I have been studying The Law for some time now? You just attracted someone to help you with your studies! We should keep in contact! There are some nice videos about The Law on YouTube I can send you the link to. Just PM me and will be okay! : D

See? I knew you're a nice guy! Blum

As above, so below! :dance2:

FSH
03-30-2011 6:13 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald

Live2ski11
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2011 4:29 PM

Hello guys, so I bought some of the revised Alpha M. I got my order today and I'm just curious to try it out in school tomorrow. I am in 11th grade in high school and I am pretty good looking from what i've heard. What kind of reaction do you think id get if I wore some to school tomorrow? Just curious as to what to expect.
05-24-2011 4:29 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3805
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 676 posts

09-07-2011 5:19 AM

I did not quite yet test Alfa Maschio solo. I always mixed it 50% - 50% with True Love.
My results after three trials: one time i almost got into a fight, while a female friend seemed really attracted. Two times i had sex with this combo. (2nd and 3rd date).

IMO the combo puts girls at ease, makes them enjoy their time, makes them want to be near you makes them want to have sex with you. I would say it's a bit more cuddly than sexual combo. The girl i was with seemed to cuddle up against my wrist, which i sprayed the 'mones on. She seemed quite dreamy and seemed to be really enjoying her time. We watched some movie , but idk if she payed any attention.

Guys seem to like to challenge you, when wearing it.

I'd say Alfa Maschio is a really good sexual attracant.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 5:28 AM by idontknow.)
09-07-2011 5:19 AM
Thanks given by txi0m, as33156, dbot, Grasshopper, Pheroquirk, CaveCritter
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
433 thanks in 133 posts

09-07-2011 6:25 AM

Sounds slightly dangerous, but I'd take the risk. Asians are so polite they can be mistaken as cowardly sometimes. That's really my only competition, and typically they're too afraid to directly challenge another person on something. Such is the case with the Japanese at least.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
09-07-2011 6:25 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 83 posts

04-02-2013 12:51 PM

(03-29-2011 9:31 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  We all work with one infinite power. We all guide ourselves with exactly the same laws.

The Law of Attraction
The Secret

CHURCH!

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-02-2013 12:51 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1871
Thanks received:
1957 thanks in 1064 posts

10-27-2013 2:09 AM

You know I put on one spray of AM and headed off the the gym with a female friend for a workout. She tells me after the workout that I smelled of alcohol at the gym and stunk. Since I didn't sweat (I only trained arms) I just sprayed on some axe fx after my workout and headed out to lunch with the AM on. Felt very introverted and depressed . In fact here I was at a beautiful restaurant and I was to myself , and people working there were too, including waitress just said what they had to say and made a dash for it. My friend too wasn't responsive.

I felt the depression that AM is known for (Androstadienone ) in some people. when I went home I took a shower and then sprayed on 3 sprays of glace. Within minutes I was cheerful, and was in good spirits with my female friend. I took her to dinner at the SAME restaurant except this time everyone was friendly, and she and I were all talking like crazy. It was a great night.

Lesson learned either DON't wear AM to the gym since sweat will break down the none fast, or mix AM with glace always. That is how I avoid depression. With the glace in there I don't get depressed but rather cheerful!

What are your experiences with AM and depression? Do they mirror mine?
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 2:11 AM by dsouza.)
10-27-2013 2:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 8,596 12-16-2015 11:40 PM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions rosebudd 37 6,736 03-24-2015 6:45 AM
Last Post: Johss
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 2,476 05-18-2014 4:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Alpha-Maschio lay reports? Paradox 21 11,515 01-05-2014 3:50 AM
Last Post: TheMax
  My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review thebigQ 2 4,282 11-08-2012 11:14 PM
Last Post: thebigQ