Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review
08-03-2012 10:50 PM

I purchased Alpha Maschio in the leather and steel scent during the recent Alpha Dream sale and man must I say that this smells heavenly (I think everyone should get AM in this scent). You do not need a cover scent with this and it comes in a nice box that you can place on your dresser without worrying about a lady asking you what it is. I wore 2s of AM on my upper chest area with 2s True Love on my neck and 3s Glace behind my ears and on my hands. This is a mix that a pherotruth member recommended. I also read somewhere that this mix does not garner respect from the guys from another reviewer so I added a drop of True Alpha to my hair (I have short hair) plus a spray of 5mcg p74 (for social status) to the nape of my neck and man was that a winner at the club on a Thursday night even though it was a slow night.
I got two of the prettiest ladies at the club look me in the eye and smile us I walked in the door and walked by them for more than several seconds and I got asked to dance by one of the ladies out of the blue and struck a convo with the other for several minutes. I think I could have taken one of them home if I tried hard enough but I knew I had to go to work the following morning. I am going to try this combo again tonight to test for consistency. I will give both AM and TL an A plus, 9/10.

Love Scents: Androstadienone
True Pheromones: True Alpha, True Love, True Instinct
08-03-2012 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Chaotic
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

RE: My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review
08-07-2012 9:29 AM

(08-03-2012 10:50 PM)thebigQ Wrote:  ... I will give both AM and TL an A plus, 9/10.

Friday and Saturday night with 1d TA + 2s AM + 3s GL + 5mcg p74.
Lots of female attention at the club, most women evade your personal space and get real close, however shy or young girls in their early twenties at the club run for the hills when you try to open them. This mix works very well if the lady already knows you or is sexually comfortable with herself. This mix is not a good mix for LMR. I was unable to close both times at the end. Possibly needs some comfort pheromones or possibly 2s of AM may be too much. Since I added 2s of TL, 3s of GL and 5mcg of p74 for comfort, I definitely suspect that 2s of AM is too much on me. I think 1s of AM is all you need at a club. I will have to lower my AM ranking to an 8 and test it at 1s next weekend.
On a side note: For side effects, I feel real cocky and that I am the shit with 2s AM. I used to feel that way when I first started using pheromones; 2s of AMMO and I felt ready to game/open women, but have not felt that in a while.
08-07-2012 9:29 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Chaotic
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

RE: My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review
11-09-2012 12:14 AM

After several combinations of mixes with Alpha Maschio, I have to conclude that I am unable to close with AM on. I feel very good and cocky with AM on, however after a night of fun at the clubs, with all kinds of women, I end up going home alone. Lots of LMR. I have worn AM with all kinds of social and comfort pheromones without any luck. Downgrading my pheromone rating to a 7/10. On to LIIK and already I am having better luck with it.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 9:49 PM by thebigQ.)
11-09-2012 12:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 36 4,727 Today 5:11 AM
Last Post: Alpha Dream
  The new Leather and Steel scent Riverwind 6 522 10-08-2012 4:34 PM
Last Post: FrankJaeger
  Alpha Dream Product Review Kupo1212 0 249 10-03-2012 9:03 PM
Last Post: Kupo1212
  Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review bluep51 2 600 09-08-2012 11:37 PM