Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha-Maschio lay reports?
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
1438 thanks in 527 posts

Alpha-Maschio lay reports?
12-11-2011 11:13 AM

Silly question but has anyone gotten laid wearing Alpha-Maschio?
12-11-2011 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3805
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 676 posts

RE: Alpha-Maschio lay reports?
12-11-2011 11:42 AM

Layed a good looking 18 year old virgin wearing Alfa Maschio + True Love + very little residual Wolf, a few months ago. It's somewhere in my journal (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-idk-out-on-...pid25411). There was no LMR, which i was very used to before 'mones. While my game was ok, it was not very good. Not much social proof/jealousy/cocky-funny/push-pull. It was rather straightforward. So i'd say AM+TL did their jobs. The same girl also pretty much liked AM on it's own.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
12-11-2011 11:42 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Fly So Hi, as33156, queensguy243
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8568 thanks in 2715 posts

12-11-2011 12:55 PM

I have gotten laid many times using AM although I have stopped using AM since I discovered New Pheromone Additive. I need to revisit AM I got a bottle that is 95% full lol. I need to put it to good use.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-11-2011 12:55 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 44 posts

12-11-2011 4:22 PM

Definitely yes. If I'm going out and am looking to take someone home and not experiment, I will use 2x AM as my base 'mone. Imo it is the go-to, most user-friendly attraction/sexual blend. AV is good but you have to work it and be on your game more. I do not have a handle on New Pheromone Additive yet (not sure if I'll be trying to fine tune New Pheromone Additive either). AM I feel is easier to get a handle on if your game is not as tight as it should be (I'm working on it).

Some combos based off of AM that have done really well (i.e., lay) for me the past six months are: 2x AM, 3x Glace; 2x AM, 2x Glace, 20mcg A-1; 2x AM, 2x Glace, 1 spray Wolf; 2x AM, 10" Hyp (this was my most recent from last week, couldn't find my Glace so threw on Hyp, worked great). Covers vary; high-end fragrances but projections can differ. Musc Ravageur a good one now that it's winter.

As my supply of the attraction blends is stocked, I see myself buying another bottle of AM before anything else, aside from single molecules. Chris has a strong product here.

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
12-11-2011 4:22 PM
Thanks given by as33156, NewAlpha, dbot, shadowknight, idontknow, Pheroman, Deja Vu, Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned, Six, doctordonald, D_Darko
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1871
Thanks received:
1957 thanks in 1064 posts

12-12-2011 2:25 AM

(12-11-2011 12:55 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I have gotten laid many times using AM although I have stopped using AM since I discovered New Pheromone Additive. I need to revisit AM I got a bottle that is 95% full lol. I need to put it to good use.

Strange I stopped using New Pheromone Additive soon as I discovered AM. AM works better for me Smile And doesn't need strong cover which bothers my allergies.

dsouza
12-12-2011 2:25 AM
Thanks given by as33156, CG_Jung, Pheroman, shadowknight, doctordonald

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1871
Thanks received:
1957 thanks in 1064 posts

12-12-2011 2:32 AM

I find AM gets me laid. I have noticed one thing about it though. I become a non stop talker. I mean with both my family and strangers when it hits after the 3 hr mark wearing it I talk , talk , talk. And people talk, talk, talk.

It's like non stop verbal dialogue when it hits. If its a stranger and the IOIs are not there not as much talking occurs.

I've tested it on a gorgeous spanish model and she was basically falling all over me.

Now if only I could better my game so I know how to lead the conversation into something directly laid to getting laid.

I find even if your at a loss for words after the 3 hr mark AM will get you there.

The first 2 hrs I notice I don't get the same results. I'm more quiet and stoned on the product. Almost as if it doesn't agree with me.

But back to the topic of this thread. AM will get you laid for sure if you have a nice body, and look well dressed. It may not get you a ONS right away in most environments but it'll get you to first base and from there its up to your game.

Getting laid in Toronto Canada isn't easy. Most people are conservative on the streets and unless your in school or college or working you're not surrounded by people. I work from home so I don't meet people that often.

None the less AM gives you swagger. A confident cocky, I can conquer it all attitude.

Just watch out egomanic time isn't far away!

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 2:33 AM by dsouza.)
12-12-2011 2:32 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, CG_Jung, Pheroman, NewAlpha, shadowknight, dbot, Deja Vu, Grasshopper, doctordonald
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-12-2011 2:39 AM

(12-12-2011 2:25 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Strange I stopped using New Pheromone Additive soon as I discovered AM. AM works better for me Smile And doesn't need strong cover which bothers my allergies.

dsouza

Have you tried AM for day use? It shines there to as long as you don't use it in the office. Unless you live in a latin country.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-12-2011 2:39 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald, TheMax
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-12-2011 2:48 AM

(12-12-2011 2:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I find AM gets me laid. I have noticed one thing about it though. I become a non stop talker. I mean with both my family and strangers when it hits after the 3 hr mark wearing it I talk , talk , talk. And people talk, talk, talk.

It's like non stop verbal dialogue when it hits. If its a stranger and the IOIs are not there not as much talking occurs.

I've tested it on a gorgeous spanish model and she was basically falling all over me.

Now if only I could better my game so I know how to lead the conversation into something directly laid to getting laid.

I find even if your at a loss for words after the 3 hr mark AM will get you there.

The first 2 hrs I notice I don't get the same results. I'm more quiet and stoned on the product. Almost as if it doesn't agree with me.

But back to the topic of this thread. AM will get you laid for sure if you have a nice body, and look well dressed. It may not get you a ONS right away in most environments but it'll get you to first base and from there its up to your game.

Getting laid in Toronto Canada isn't easy. Most people are conservative on the streets and unless your in school or college or working you're not surrounded by people. I work from home so I don't meet people that often.

None the less AM gives you swagger. A confident cocky, I can conquer it all attitude.

Just watch out egomanic time isn't far away!

dsouza

Hi Dsouza,

You should check out my uploads there is something in there that may be just what the doctor ordered for you. Check out the "alpha male e-book" and the "5 minute Chemistry" system I uploaded. Also glace & AM work great together. That will get rid of the first 2 hours issues as glace will get them spilling the beans fast and AM will be a tracker beam of attraction. Then when the 3 hr mark hits for you it's orgy time lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 3:01 AM by as33156.)
12-12-2011 2:48 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, NewAlpha, CG_Jung, dsouza, Grasshopper, doctordonald
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 44 posts

12-12-2011 6:50 AM

Don't forget AM+True Love--that's also a winning combo

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
12-12-2011 6:50 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, dsouza

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
1438 thanks in 527 posts

12-12-2011 7:31 AM

Thanks idontknow, as33156, CG_Jung and dsouza. I was on the fence on ordering more pheromones.

I already have so much stuff from Androtics. I've spent so much time and money on their products.

I want to try something new but I don't want to throw more money into the wind. I'm a little worn out with experimenting. I want something that works now.

AM made alot of top 5 lists on here so based on all of the posts I'm going to buy it, test it and review it.

....and you know how accurate my reviews are...
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 12:46 PM by Paradox.)
12-12-2011 7:31 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, dbot, CG_Jung, Deja Vu, shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 8,595 12-16-2015 11:40 PM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  First Mone- Alpha Maschio. Review/Questions rosebudd 37 6,736 03-24-2015 6:45 AM
Last Post: Johss
  Alfa Maschio Field reports! TheHondaRebel 26 4,818 01-14-2015 1:37 AM
Last Post: t-Rex
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 5 2,476 05-18-2014 4:40 PM
Last Post: Turbosmart
  Revised Alpha Maschio is a keeper!!!!! kmacc45 11 7,924 10-29-2013 2:37 PM
Last Post: Himeros