Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Maschio/Glace Review
GettingStarted
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

Alpha Maschio/Glace Review
01-23-2014 8:09 PM

Let me give you guys some brief information about myself before I get started. I'm a 19 year old college student, I don't work so my experiences are usually in class around friends and class mates as well as many strangers.

This is my first review of a pheromone product and I'm a new pheromone user and do believe in the power of phero's just took a little bit of patience.

1st Hit: 2 Sprays of AM each side of the neck and 3 sprays of glace 1 back of the neck and 1 on each forearm.

First hit was on the elevator ride and this was when I had a clear blatant hit of pheromones and it felt awesome. Elevator stopped on a floor and a girl, 22-24 years old by the looks of it. As she entered the elevator I made eye contact with her and smiled at her. On the way down she turned her head towards me (I was behind her) smiled and we made eye contact again. We ended up walking in the same direction after the elevator and she ends up hugging a friend of hers she makes an effort to turn her head to the side that I'll be walking past to make eye contact again. I didn't bother pursuing it for 2 reasons, wasn't interested enough to engage her and I was curious to see the result without me interfering.
I noticed that the younger girls 18-20 are usually intimidated when I wear this, shy away and tend to seem uncomfortable, girls at 23+ seem to love it.

This next part isn't so much of a hit but more of self effects from what I can only guess is the glace, and boy did it hit HARD. I was sitting in the at my usual seat with a group of people I usually sit with except for 3, anyway we end up requiring to have a group discussion and I can't stop talking, usually I just want to do the work and get over with it but I was constantly inputting on the topic, some of the people in my group were being more talkative (Introverted Male). Then there came a point where I couldn't stop smiling/laughing it was almost uncontrollable, I've read a review about this before but I didn't really believe that glace could cause you to uncontrollably have to smile, but there I was the victim of glace. It was really enjoyable though I was just happy I don't know any other way to describe it I just wanted to laugh and smile. I'm usually a more serious person.

Conclusion: AM seems to work better with the more confident girls usually meaning older and glace works like a charm, once you get started it just gets better and better.
01-23-2014 8:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by sushi, bondjames1

sushi
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 645
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 49 posts

RE: Alpha Maschio/Glace Review
01-23-2014 8:10 PM

This looks like an excelelnt start - can't wait to see what happens further as you use it.
01-23-2014 8:10 PM
bondjames1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1279
Thanks received:
1486 thanks in 786 posts

01-23-2014 8:15 PM

Nice report on am/glace combo. Alpha maschio to me is cougar bait the older ladies love it. Young girls ehh not really. I haven't tried glace yet. Nice report you got reps.Beach

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 8:18 PM by bondjames1.)
01-23-2014 8:15 PM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 27 posts

01-24-2014 1:03 AM

(01-23-2014 8:09 PM)GettingStarted Wrote:  Let me give you guys some brief information about myself before I get started. I'm a 19 year old college student, I don't work so my experiences are usually in class around friends and class mates as well as many strangers.

This is my first review of a pheromone product and I'm a new pheromone user and do believe in the power of phero's just took a little bit of patience.

1st Hit: 2 Sprays of AM each side of the neck and 3 sprays of glace 1 back of the neck and 1 on each forearm.

First hit was on the elevator ride and this was when I had a clear blatant hit of pheromones and it felt awesome. Elevator stopped on a floor and a girl, 22-24 years old by the looks of it. As she entered the elevator I made eye contact with her and smiled at her. On the way down she turned her head towards me (I was behind her) smiled and we made eye contact again. We ended up walking in the same direction after the elevator and she ends up hugging a friend of hers she makes an effort to turn her head to the side that I'll be walking past to make eye contact again. I didn't bother pursuing it for 2 reasons, wasn't interested enough to engage her and I was curious to see the result without me interfering.
I noticed that the younger girls 18-20 are usually intimidated when I wear this, shy away and tend to seem uncomfortable, girls at 23+ seem to love it.

This next part isn't so much of a hit but more of self effects from what I can only guess is the glace, and boy did it hit HARD. I was sitting in the at my usual seat with a group of people I usually sit with except for 3, anyway we end up requiring to have a group discussion and I can't stop talking, usually I just want to do the work and get over with it but I was constantly inputting on the topic, some of the people in my group were being more talkative (Introverted Male). Then there came a point where I couldn't stop smiling/laughing it was almost uncontrollable, I've read a review about this before but I didn't really believe that glace could cause you to uncontrollably have to smile, but there I was the victim of glace. It was really enjoyable though I was just happy I don't know any other way to describe it I just wanted to laugh and smile. I'm usually a more serious person.

Conclusion: AM seems to work better with the more confident girls usually meaning older and glace works like a charm, once you get started it just gets better and better.

What do you feel that the Glace is adding to this combo? I used Glace by itself for three days and got virtually nothing from it that I could tell. Giving it a break and will come back to it in a week or so to see if time will give me some insight.
01-24-2014 1:03 AM
GettingStarted
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

01-24-2014 3:57 AM

(01-24-2014 1:03 AM)Magnus Wrote:  What do you feel that the Glace is adding to this combo? I used Glace by itself for three days and got virtually nothing from it that I could tell. Giving it a break and will come back to it in a week or so to see if time will give me some insight.

I feel like glace reduces the intimidation factor that AM gives off around the younger girls. Glace usually doesn't really do anything for me if I don't start talking to people. The whole happy/smiley feeling isn't there unless there's a conversation going (for me at least), once it hits though I couldn't help myself from smiling. For girls that are 23+ I don't tend to use glace around them though. Hope that helps.
01-24-2014 3:57 AM

Turbosmart
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 44 posts

05-18-2014 4:40 PM

So AM is for older ladies... I've been using it thinking it was for younger ones...
05-18-2014 4:40 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace - review idontknow 144 37,877 04-27-2016 2:31 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 146 54,021 03-05-2016 2:47 AM
Last Post: haggy
  Alpha Maschio guidance please Denwen900120 69 8,596 12-16-2015 11:40 PM
Last Post: bolacroc123
  Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies Gardblade 11 2,136 12-15-2015 10:05 AM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone Paradox 58 7,638 12-08-2015 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mars82