Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies
Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies
10-21-2015 11:32 AM

( introduction on how i get to know Pheromones)

I Start to get interested in Mone After i found out its amazing effect and result people get from it when i was reading some random post online. At first i thought pheromone are just another scam product thats been hyped up by the scammer company. So i wanted do some deep research to determine whether it really work or its just another scam product, eventually this lead me to PheroTruth. With the amount of post, reviews, and active member on this forum i realize Pheromone might actually be true and decided to give it a shot (At that point i was like even if it was a scam, it must been some super professional scammer to faked thousand of post and reviews)

The reason i chose Alfa Maschio as my first product because i read some threads and find out its easy multi-purpose product for beginners.

(The Actual Review )

-(Ordering and Shipping) So i order AM with the Leather and Steel scents on October 4 (Sunday), the delivery was a bit slow and delay with them using USPS First Class Mail (2-5 business day), Its did arrived on the 13th of October(7 business day, 9 days if you count weekend), i was expecting a faster shipping but the Delays was within reasonable time where i can take.

-(The Product, minor problem and their Customer Service) It finally arrived, the Mones are wrapped up in bubble wrappers with a layer of thick brown paper to cover it in side a small cardboard box( No leakClapping) and they scent of Leather and Steel was really good, so far everything seem fine until i Tried to open the bottle, and find out that the Sprayer was stuck to the caps:dash1Sad At first i thought they were using dropper since there are little pipe attached to it, then i realized they recommend sprays on their website, something must been wrong)
With my first e-mailed to them and asking them how to use the little build-in pipette of a sprayer . They replied within 30 minutes and told me i might have been mistaken their product with other company since they only use sprayer on their product. second e-mail being me asking them the amount i should used on the pipette as compare to one spray(I finally realized there a problem at this moment, but decided to just go with it), again another fast replied with them apologizing about my situation and want me to sent a picture on the product. So i did what they told me and e-mailed the picture of the defected cap and within they reply again and apologizing about the defected part and recommend me to just use two dab straight from the bottle and rubbed it against my neck(guess two dab is probably equivalent to 1 spray) and also they sent me another cap+sprayer and some nice samples to compensate my inconvenienceyoohoo.

- (Some Statistic and Facts about me) I am 22 Years old Asian Male College student which is a bit above-average looking 6ft 2-3, and weight about 174LBS(Slim but not fit and bulked since i dont go gym and lift), and i am pretty Introverted and really quiet most of the time but not to the point where i am socially retarded that i dont know how to communicate and interact with people at all(The typical Beta-type Asian) .

-(Actual Experience With Alfa Maschio L&S) First i week i used their recommend dosage of 2 dabs on wrist rubbing against my neck, The self-effect is a wonder i really felt the hit on my self and felt more confidence and start to make straight eye contacts with some of the hot girls i find in the mall near where i live( Usually i am not confident enough to make eye contact with the attractive girl and i will withdraw and look away), despite the nice self-effect i didnt find much hits or girl drawing towards my attention, also its been a week so its hard for me to recalled all those memories in detail.
With 1 week or more exact 6 days of testing at 2 dabs get me the self-effect but not the attraction i am looking for, so i decided to double the dosage to 4 dabs with 2 dabs each to my wrists and rubbed it against my neck, and boy it worked wonderful and i finally got the hits and the result i am looking for.(and i even got two of the so called deer-in-the-headlight effect mentioned by most of people in the forumRedface) More detailed in the next few paragraph
MALL Section- So i headed to the mall around 10 P.M, and arrived at 10:15 P.M i applied 4 dabs of AM. The self effect really start to kick in in the first 5 minutes where i get a sudden relief of my self where i felt like getting lighter in weight and maybe a bit of floating, stand up tall, and felt like the center of everything. The hits didn't really kicked-in around 10:30 P.M where i started to noticed girl turning their head, girls talks louder behind me, every female i walked past by turned their head toward me and take a look at me when they noticed me(Prettier and older girls/women tend to have a longer stared and more attractions by the Mones, whereas average looking or the fat chick or below-average looking will take a quick glance or fast sneak-peek at me-guess that the intimidation people talks about which is good in my perspective), and at last there a weird effect it has on most of really old women(Senior Citizen) in this case where they will have some of the creepiest look i every seen in my life( seem like evil witches trying to hunt down some innocent boy"me") which scared the crap out of me.
And the two Deer in the Light Effect i get were from two different chicks one which is a blonde cashier at A&F, she has really nice looking face and a stunning perfect body. First i was just wondering in the store looking at random stuffs and she was at the cashier checking out items for customers, after a few minutes she finally realized my existing(guess the Mones Finally get to her) somehow she decide to left the cashier and let another dude working at the store taking over her job then come up to me and ask me if i need any help(Stared right in to my eye while this happenClapping) i simply reply i am just looking around(still staring right in to my eye, and i felt i bit uncomfortable since i never came across a situation like this), she said the classic Mall Employee reply" IF you Need any help just let me know", after that she carried on but still staring right into my eyes as the conversation end and goes to a stand close to me and started folding shirt and putting them back in order. As i wonder around the store she constantly turn her head towards me and trying to make eye contact with me, at the i didnt make a move on her reaction and left the store ( guess i need to improve my social skills, and i heard the glace/Am combo is really good. i should look in to Glace for my next purchase since its a social Pheromone and can really help me break my social barriers and can actually carry on the game with the hits)
The second girl was a brunette about 7 'face and a 8'body, she was with a bunch of guys at the pretzel stand ordering foods and she was facing away from me. As i am about few steps away from her, suddenly she seem to realized something and turned her head and look directly at my eyes for like 5 seconds until the stand blocks our view(glad i didn't bumped into someoneMosking) Tons of ego boost from all the hits i get Victory.

(some of the side effect from AM)
-The day i used 4 dabs i got a really bad back pain and a sore neck at the end of the day, this didnt happened when i used 2 dabs.
-This thing really make you horny, aggressive, and the feeling to have girl in your bed right away.
-I am sure if that just me because of my unique body Chemistry, but i am constantly getting thirsty over the course of the day, and gets hungry really(maybe my metabolism speed up as my body trying to adapted to the pheromones)
-Noticed a lot skin peeling off and shedding, again might be the metabolism.

Thank everyone for reading this post, hopefully you guys dont have a hard time reading(sorry about all those grammar errors and run-on in this post since English is like my 3rd or 4th language).
10-21-2015 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meme371, mark-in-dallas, excalibur, Falcon, Leon226 - Banned, RedEyes

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies
10-21-2015 12:08 PM

not to diminish your experience but most people look into the eyes of the person they're talking to...

good luck with your testing
10-21-2015 12:08 PM
Thanks given by Gardblade
Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

10-21-2015 8:03 PM

(10-21-2015 12:08 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  not to diminish your experience but most people look into the eyes of the person they're talking to...

good luck with your testing

Thank very much for your feedback, glad somebody reply to my thread:Party2.
10-21-2015 8:03 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 49 posts

10-21-2015 8:22 PM

Good timing, I just tried my AM sample for the first time today. I sprayed two sample sprays to my neck and went to workout in my apartment complex gym. I immediately felt great right when I sprayed it. I went to the gym and my run, I shit you not, was much easier than usual. Might have been because there was a girl in there which there never is. The other girl in there ignored me completely and I ignored her. I consider this totally normal for the gym.

I went and jumped in the pool. Felt amazing. Got out, walked back to my apartment. The girl on the ground floor is gorgeous, I never talked to her before because I had a girlfriend up until now. She probably considers me beta and awkward up until now. I have my shirt off and I'm carrying my shoes and shirt. I say hi quietly and look at her very confidently. She looks away, I maintain gaze. She looks back, dreamy eyed and surprised! This is an incredible product, mostly for its self effects but I think I'm sure it affected her at least a bit as well.

Can't wait to try my L2K v1 which is what I ordered in the first place, and which, by the way, is just a premixed AM and Glace.

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae*, Bad Wolf*, Hypnotica
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain, ETFZ, The Hookup, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections* (XS customer support sucks)
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 8:33 PM by Phyros.)
10-21-2015 8:22 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
703 thanks in 368 posts

10-21-2015 8:39 PM

(10-21-2015 8:03 PM)Gardblade Wrote:  Thank very much for your feedback, glad somebody reply to my thread:Party2.

It's amazing what a little confidence can do, and AM certainly provides that, I'd say the selfies from AM are on part with Wolf.

You stated that you ran two dabs... do you mean sprays?

Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

There an interesting situation where i forgot to mentioned on yesterday's experience.

Targets: Two pretty looking girl both blonde with one of them with a stunning body wearing a yoga pant.

As i was waiting in line for a cup of coffee, the two blondes were right behind me chit-chatting. Their conversation were really quiet at first but after 1 minute or 2 being exposed to my Mones their voice start to get louder(MY assumption was they're raising their voice to get my attention:droolSmile
No further hit could be witness since i never turn around and look at them. After finishing my order and theirs, we're waiting at the end of the counter for our coffee. they are waiting behind me for a minute, but somehow they decide to cut in front of me and lean against the counter facing me and continued their conservation(guess that some nice hit i got, since i order first there no way they're getting their coffee before i do). When i go pick up my coffee after they called one of the girl rub her shoulder against mine(I didn't escalate into any further action, guess i should start to learn and play the games)
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 8:39 PM by Gardblade.)
Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

10-21-2015 8:43 PM

(10-21-2015 8:39 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  It's amazing what a little confidence can do, and AM certainly provides that, I'd say the selfies from AM are on part with Wolf.

You stated that you ran two dabs... do you mean sprays?
The sprayer of mine was stuck inside of the capEvil, and from what the Alpha Dream Staff told me i assumed that two dab equal to one spray, if not a little bit more than 1 spray.
10-21-2015 8:43 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, dsouza
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2198
Thanks received:
2365 thanks in 1255 posts

10-22-2015 7:24 PM

At least you guys get kino from women with AM without initiating.. I don't get this.

I have to always act on IOI like eye contact, playing with hair etc , and open into a discussion into a potential # close.

I find 2 sprays work best as it produces decent self effects.

1 spray and the young'ns are not intimidated but self effects also diminish leaving me with less mental cognition skills, balls as steel etc. From 1 spray I get some flirting but because self effects are so poor and I have an anxiety problem which I take drugs for nothing really happens.

With 2 sprays AM my anxiety is basically killed dead. I guess this is the real reason products that kills anxiety like BW, AM, Wolf, L2k v1 etc work so well for me.

It's not that I don't have game, its that chronic anxiety illness interferes with in the moment thinking which is needed to carry out game. My only bet more sprays of AM. But then i'm stuck only with older women.

Keep in mind at 3 sprays the anxiety is even worse.. Almost unbearable. I feel totally disoriented.

2 sprays is magic but intimidates younger women (20 mcg none) so less chance of women kinoing me unless they're drunk.. And I don't do bars anymore unless its a resto bar and its a date.

P.S. my anxiety is not a problem of people skills.. Its crippling anxiety. If I skip medicine I could have seizures and panic attacks. So its serious and cannot be fixed with better mental outlook.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 7:28 PM by dsouza.)
10-22-2015 7:24 PM
Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

10-22-2015 8:48 PM

(10-22-2015 7:24 PM)dsouza Wrote:  At least you guys get kino from women with AM without initiating.. I don't get this.

I have to always act on IOI like eye contact, playing with hair etc , and open into a discussion into a potential # close.

I find 2 sprays work best as it produces decent self effects.

1 spray and the young'ns are not intimidated but self effects also diminish leaving me with less mental cognition skills, balls as steel etc. From 1 spray I get some flirting but because self effects are so poor and I have an anxiety problem which I take drugs for nothing really happens.

With 2 sprays AM my anxiety is basically killed dead. I guess this is the real reason products that kills anxiety like BW, AM, Wolf, L2k v1 etc work so well for me.

It's not that I don't have game, its that chronic anxiety illness interferes with in the moment thinking which is needed to carry out game. My only bet more sprays of AM. But then i'm stuck only with older women.

Keep in mind at 3 sprays the anxiety is even worse.. Almost unbearable. I feel totally disoriented.

2 sprays is magic but intimidates younger women (20 mcg none) so less chance of women kinoing me unless they're drunk.. And I don't do bars anymore unless its a resto bar and its a date.

P.S. my anxiety is not a problem of people skills.. Its crippling anxiety. If I skip medicine I could have seizures and panic attacks. So its serious and cannot be fixed with better mental outlook.

dsouza

I am so happy that you replied to my thread(you're like my Idol in Mones), I have read a lot of your Threads and posts prior to deciding my purchase on AM from AD.

As the concerns with the downside and cons of AM, many of them have gone away as i am getting used to the Mones which included: Getting Very hungry and thirsty(my body is prob Adapting to it), Lower back pain and neck sore(This is actually a result from me not being used to standing up straight and my head up all the time, the self-boost is a wonderBeer). Right now my only problems was getting very horny throughout the day and starting to be a bit aggressive towards people. Anxiety, crash, and Depression i still haven't experienced them yet(Prob cause i am still young).
10-22-2015 8:48 PM
Thanks given by dsouza

Gardblade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

10-22-2015 8:58 PM

(10-21-2015 8:22 PM)Phyros Wrote:  Good timing, I just tried my AM sample for the first time today. I sprayed two sample sprays to my neck and went to workout in my apartment complex gym. I immediately felt great right when I sprayed it. I went to the gym and my run, I shit you not, was much easier than usual. Might have been because there was a girl in there which there never is. The other girl in there ignored me completely and I ignored her. I consider this totally normal for the gym.

I went and jumped in the pool. Felt amazing. Got out, walked back to my apartment. The girl on the ground floor is gorgeous, I never talked to her before because I had a girlfriend up until now. She probably considers me beta and awkward up until now. I have my shirt off and I'm carrying my shoes and shirt. I say hi quietly and look at her very confidently. She looks away, I maintain gaze. She looks back, dreamy eyed and surprised! This is an incredible product, mostly for its self effects but I think I'm sure it affected her at least a bit as well.

Can't wait to try my L2K v1 which is what I ordered in the first place, and which, by the way, is just a premixed AM and Glace.

Thanks for your little review, AM does tend to Intimidated younger girls which i witness with my experiences too. The intimidation i think was mainly due to the lack of confidence in the younger girl and the Alpha Vibes thats being spread out by AM which make them have the feeling that they aren't good enough for you. Once you show Friendliness the younger chick will start to show a lot of interest and you will prob get more hits from them(This isn't much of a problem for me since i am always happy and smile to the people i see).
10-22-2015 8:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 179 74,773 06-11-2017 7:50 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 5,208 05-06-2016 8:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 2,202 04-08-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: kerno
  How would you rate Alfa Maschio in terms of attracting college girls? krish212 2 1,493 03-10-2016 5:04 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone Paradox 58 12,789 12-08-2015 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mars82