Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review (finally): Ascend XS spray
idle
Vendor

Sex: Male

Review (finally): Ascend XS spray
12-03-2012 7:12 PM

(skip to part 3 THE REVIEW if not interested) Big Grin in the the bla bla part from 1 to 2)

PART 1: Introduction
hey everyone, it has been a while since i wrote reviews for any pheromone blend... when i come to think of it... the last one was in 2009 for an AD product as far as i can remember... I am doing this for Steve as he send me this product (really big thanks) and i never got the chance to really post what I think about it.
ps: pls dont affiliate me with pheromoneXS as i am just a designer ;) and a pheromone user that is helping the good guys ;) ... Mark should verify that P

PART2: What i am looking for:
well for all those years i found out that... yeahh pheromones work ... sexual attraction pheromones work even better.. But i am aways after prosperity and social mones. (as soon as i have the time will post some reviews on evolve and other sexuals i will... but i think they should go in the 18+ section) Big Grin ....

PART 3: The REVIEW
So as a long time user of A314 (and as most of you know me ... i am/was a really big a314 addict) and now i am really battling inside .. which is really better... there is so much to love and so much to hate in Ascend xs.

The Love:
1) People want to talk with me even more. There are no worries, no "i am not worthy to talk with him"(toughs)..
people come to me with question and seeking help from me even more.
They find me as a trust worthy source of information.
Before that people ware afraid to talk with me most of the times...

2)Break the ice for me is a must have word for Ascend too... i had people that don't want to talk to me anymore... now (after a month constant Ascend exposure we become close friend and business partners).

3) Trust build up. For one month doing NOTHING else than being my self and wearing ascend i managed to gain the lost trust and respect in a group of people that i lost previously before thanks to a really big screwed up.
So the build up here is something that i really enjoy with this product. in the long run you change people... as long as you dont act like a total a**hole.

4) General Females(not the gold diggers) are noticing you more. what i experience for now is that general type of girls are more attracted to you. And this is good if you are looking for a long term relationship. The junk that is silicone plastic babes are... same same... no change from the old behavior compared to the other product... but this one is bringing attention the the real women... (i will post stories about that really soon)

The Hate:
1) The smell... OMG... just terrible... no matter what cover scent you choose ( as long as you keep the Copulins )
I hate Copulins since the begging of time.. and the smell of them is just .. wtf... really terrible.
But i think i am one of those people that is really sensitive to those.
some people are also commenting on that smell too. I used pheromone products for 10 years and more .. but never got comments like: " hmm... its smells like a barn" or "feet". also a girl told me .. that i smell like her.. lol ... but she told this with a weird look on her face.... But i never used Copulins product since instant Jerk too (and thats the reason i stoped using it).
(those comments ware from using 2 sprays of Ascend without any cover scent).

To fight this i got some strong fragrance oils or use xtra sprays of normal cologne to cover.
But there is an option to remove the Copulins... that i strongly recommend.

2) Too strong
You may say that this is ok but for me the high concentration is not a +("plus")

more than 2 sprays of this is really not needed and a huge waste of product. BUT the 2 sprays needs to be layered out on more skin to work better.

For the purpose i diluted the little 10 ml and made it in to 20ml liquid.
Now i use 4 sprays.
2 to the neck and one to each arm.

This way i find it more efficient for me as i use my hands allot while talking.

Overall just in a few words:

Ascend is really much better than anything else in the social / alpha environment if used carefully and with combination of other social mones (if needed).

2 Sprays of the original bottle are all you need for 10+ hours.
But as i told you diluting a little and covering more skin is a good decision.

Overall Ascend is much more friendly to people than other alpha products out there. but in the same time keeping all the alpha edge in place.

A must have is the removal of coops option (already available)

... short review but i will post real live situation as soon as i have the time ;)
that review is based on more than a month of testing.
so expect plenty of situation to be posted .. ( again if i get the free time to do so)

;)

Putting the XS back into life™
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 7:24 PM by idle.)
12-03-2012 7:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Review (finally): Ascend XS spray
12-03-2012 8:16 PM

" people come to me with question and seeking help from me even more."
The one time I used it I found this to be the case too. Though it was from someone who was less Alpha, and it was about dating advice(maybe the cops made him think I get mad pussy).

The smell I can not take, which is why I wore it once. I have an Unscented trial version. Just nasty stuff.

I have Heart Throb from LPMP which is Pashazade scented. It has cops and I would never have guessed. You couldn't smell the cops in a million years. Very fitting scent for the phero mix too.

Maybe Steve should work with them on a scent. They are a great company, and I've seen others on here mention that more companies should use them.
12-03-2012 8:16 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

12-03-2012 9:48 PM

How does the removal of Copulins effect the product?

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
12-03-2012 9:48 PM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2012 8:00 AM

What did you use to dilute Ascend?
12-04-2012 8:00 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-04-2012 10:44 AM

apparently the copulins aren't the smell though
12-04-2012 10:44 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-04-2012 8:59 PM

(12-03-2012 7:12 PM)idle Wrote:  ps: pls dont affiliate me with pheromoneXS as i am just a designer ;) and a pheromone user that is helping the good guys ;) ... Mark should verify that P

I didn't say anything at first, because I assumed my slience would equate to concurrance, but I tallked to Steve today and he told me that Idle felt bad for posting this in the wrong area, and to tell me "Hey!"

So, I decided to step in and post!

As far as I'm concerned, Idle is as good as gold here. He's a true PheroTruth veteran, and has been around for as long as we've existed! In fact, we have Idle to thank for the banner design.

As to whether his posts are due to any sort of business relationship with SteveO, I'll attest to the fact that they are NOT!!! The truth is that Idle has helped SteveO out of the goodness of his heart, just as he did PheroTruth, and refused any sort of compensation SteveO tried to offer, much to Steve's dismay.

Idle's words are as good as gold, and if he's taken the time to review a product, you'd be wise to read and take heed in what he had to say.

Oh yeah, and HEY Idle, right back at yah! It's not like I haven't told you before, but if it didn't sink in, you have free reign here! Just don't land me in prison, ok! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-04-2012 8:59 PM
ABC
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-04-2012 9:02 PM

(12-03-2012 7:12 PM)idle Wrote:  (skip to part 3 THE REVIEW if not interested) Big Grin in the the bla bla part from 1 to 2)

PART 1: Introduction
hey everyone, it has been a while since i wrote reviews for any pheromone blend... when i come to think of it... the last one was in 2009 for an AD product as far as i can remember... I am doing this for Steve as he send me this product (really big thanks) and i never got the chance to really post what I think about it.
ps: pls dont affiliate me with pheromoneXS as i am just a designer ;) and a pheromone user that is helping the good guys ;) ... Mark should verify that P

PART2: What i am looking for:
well for all those years i found out that... yeahh pheromones work ... sexual attraction pheromones work even better.. But i am aways after prosperity and social mones. (as soon as i have the time will post some reviews on evolve and other sexuals i will... but i think they should go in the 18+ section) Big Grin ....

PART 3: The REVIEW
So as a long time user of A314 (and as most of you know me ... i am/was a really big a314 addict) and now i am really battling inside .. which is really better... there is so much to love and so much to hate in Ascend xs.

The Love:
1) People want to talk with me even more. There are no worries, no "i am not worthy to talk with him"(toughs)..
people come to me with question and seeking help from me even more.
They find me as a trust worthy source of information.
Before that people ware afraid to talk with me most of the times...

2)Break the ice for me is a must have word for Ascend too... i had people that don't want to talk to me anymore... now (after a month constant Ascend exposure we become close friend and business partners).

3) Trust build up. For one month doing NOTHING else than being my self and wearing ascend i managed to gain the lost trust and respect in a group of people that i lost previously before thanks to a really big screwed up.
So the build up here is something that i really enjoy with this product. in the long run you change people... as long as you dont act like a total a**hole.

4) General Females(not the gold diggers) are noticing you more. what i experience for now is that general type of girls are more attracted to you. And this is good if you are looking for a long term relationship. The junk that is silicone plastic babes are... same same... no change from the old behavior compared to the other product... but this one is bringing attention the the real women... (i will post stories about that really soon)

The Hate:
1) The smell... OMG... just terrible... no matter what cover scent you choose ( as long as you keep the Copulins )
I hate Copulins since the begging of time.. and the smell of them is just .. wtf... really terrible.
But i think i am one of those people that is really sensitive to those.
some people are also commenting on that smell too. I used pheromone products for 10 years and more .. but never got comments like: " hmm... its smells like a barn" or "feet". also a girl told me .. that i smell like her.. lol ... but she told this with a weird look on her face.... But i never used Copulins product since instant Jerk too (and thats the reason i stoped using it).
(those comments ware from using 2 sprays of Ascend without any cover scent).

To fight this i got some strong fragrance oils or use xtra sprays of normal cologne to cover.
But there is an option to remove the Copulins... that i strongly recommend.

2) Too strong
You may say that this is ok but for me the high concentration is not a +("plus")

more than 2 sprays of this is really not needed and a huge waste of product. BUT the 2 sprays needs to be layered out on more skin to work better.

For the purpose i diluted the little 10 ml and made it in to 20ml liquid.
Now i use 4 sprays.
2 to the neck and one to each arm.

This way i find it more efficient for me as i use my hands allot while talking.

Overall just in a few words:

Ascend is really much better than anything else in the social / alpha environment if used carefully and with combination of other social mones (if needed).

2 Sprays of the original bottle are all you need for 10+ hours.
But as i told you diluting a little and covering more skin is a good decision.

Overall Ascend is much more friendly to people than other alpha products out there. but in the same time keeping all the alpha edge in place.

A must have is the removal of coops option (already available)

... short review but i will post real live situation as soon as i have the time ;)
that review is based on more than a month of testing.
so expect plenty of situation to be posted .. ( again if i get the free time to do so)

;)

I strongly believe that Ascend , Cohesion and Evolve are the best products[/align] EVER in the market. They do not need any dilution or alteration in my opinion
12-04-2012 9:02 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2012 6:22 AM

Lovely report. I'm still on progress testing.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
12-05-2012 6:22 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2012 6:25 AM

I understand that you have been using a314 for a long time. How exactly would you compare the two? I have been using a314 for a quite a while already and i am still trying to figure out ascend.
12-05-2012 6:25 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2012 8:37 PM

I find Ascend more sexual and friendly then a314. a314 got you the respect, but not much else!! Ascend could be used as a standalone
12-05-2012 8:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Journal / Review [23m] Arsenic 8 5,067 11-08-2016 8:37 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Ascend XS Spray Ancillian 0 2,424 09-22-2015 8:15 AM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Ascend Oil Review xtraspecial 6 5,171 06-24-2013 11:16 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Star Ascend-XS Review (By BOiNG) BOiNG 5 6,179 06-10-2013 3:08 PM