Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend XS Spray
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 106 posts

Ascend XS Spray
09-22-2015 7:15 AM

A review of Ascend Xs spray... alternatively entitled, "How I lost my best shirt because it smelled like vagina".

I've had Ascend for a while and decided to take it out for a spin. I'd been holding off from testing it as it contains copulins, and I'm skeptical about wearing cops in a relationship. However, on Sunday partner was out for the day, so I put on one spray of Ascend from the full-sized bottle.

Immediately after application could smell the cops! The cops utterly overwhelmed the smell of any of the other mones. I got no self effects other than anxiety, however that was because the smell was so intense I was worried that partner might detect it later.

I then went for a couple of journeys on some tightly packed subway trains. My first observation whilst walking through the station was that a pretty red-head girl ~30 seemed to be making efforts to stay in my cloud. She was ahead of me for the most part, but when I passed her, she'd speed up and when I was behind her, she'd slow down. Perhaps a coincidence.

On the train two guys close to me displayed possessive behaviour towards their girlfriends. A large black guy gave me an intense stare after I glanced very briefly at his girlfriend. Also a skinny white guy swung past me towards his girlfriend after I stood close to her.

There were no other unusual reactions that I can remember from anyone else close to me.

I went to a crowded clothing store and noticed two things. Girls seemed to flip their hair more frequently than usual when I passed them, also guys seemed to get closer to their girlfriends when I was close.

I then went on a tourist walking tour of the city where I lived. When I tried to sign up the guy taking the money ignored me, until I reaffirmed my presence! Once the tour started various women seemed to hover closer to me than I'd expect by chance. Unclear whether the guys showed increased possessive behaviour towards their partners or not.

Once I answered a question the guide asked and he made the group give me a round of applause. Later I got bored of the tour, so decided to leave the group. I was going to tip the guide, but he spent so long talking to someone else when I was clearly trying to get his attention that I almost didn't bother. Once I did speak to him he treated me with respect.

Before going home decided to shower at the gym. I lathered up 10 times to get rid of the cops smell, then put on the spare shirt in my bag. My original shirt still reeked of vagina.

As I reached my apartment block I left a plastic bag with my shirt in the little waste collection area at the end of the corridor. I intended to come back later and collect it and put it in for a wash. Unfortunately I forgot, and it was removed with the rest of the waste. Shit balls.

Overall, I think Ascend has potential, but it has a very distinctive cops smell so be warned.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 12:11 PM by Ancillian.)
09-22-2015 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife, kimosabe, Dblr619

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review (finally): Ascend XS spray idle 14 4,332 02-11-2013 12:43 PM
Last Post: ParisandRome