Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend Oil Review
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 233 posts

Ascend Oil Review
06-20-2013 8:40 AM

Ok, so I had to report on my ACE oil, Ascend experiences. I was abit late to the party, as you guys didn't invite me...Sad

Anyway I tried Ascend with Cohesion, 2 drops of Ascend, 2 of Cohesion. I generally don't have any crazy reactions with Androstadienone , since I feel that I have naturally high levels of it.....so no hits at all day one. Later that evening I used Wolf and Glace which worked well, as usual.

I used 2-3 drops of Ascend yesterday, and like 2 drops of Evolve applied about 4 hours apart. I applied one drop at like 9AM, another at like 1PM. I re-applied 2 drops of Ascend at 4PM. The Alpha trust & respect was very noticeable.

- I had a brief meeting with these 2 guys from our Corporate Office. They gave me full undivided attention the whole time i spoke.....definitely quite noticeable.
- Later in the day we had a brief cake cutting for a coworker in the other wing of our office. Once again I noticed everyone giving me close attention. We started talking about cars, and these 4 women were just glued to me, listening carefully to everything I said......It was crazy. I never received attention like that before. Others nearby jumped in and started listening....before I knew it I had a small crowd gathering around me....all listening to me BS about cars.
- In class we had group assignment with 24 people in my group. Although I didnt take the lead on it, everyone seemed to listen to anything I said....once again full attention. I actually contested one of the points the professor made, at first she tried to defend her stance, but quickly succumbed to my viewpoint and then totally agreed with me. It was as if she was saying "You're obviously right". Very odd. When leaving at the end of class, the 2 male team members went out of their way to say Good Night to me....The other hot blonde 28ish is friendly with me, but I think I noned her hard with the Evolve and intimidated her.

I noticed extended eye contact from all the women. One woman I stared back at on the subway almost felt a tingle and started smiling back.

Steve's products work, and they seem to work very well. I just have to learn how to use them now.
06-20-2013 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2927
Thanks received:
1588 thanks in 794 posts

RE: Ascend Oil Review
06-20-2013 10:46 AM

(06-20-2013 8:40 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Later that evening I used Wolf and Glace which worked well, as usual.

Nice report! Tis all about THE TESTING!

I'd be curious to know if you'd care to elaborate on "WORKED WELL, AS USUAL," and your dosage of Wolf and Glace.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 10:46 AM by MMM.)
06-20-2013 10:46 AM
Thanks given by xtraspecial
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
447 thanks in 233 posts

06-20-2013 1:35 PM

I'll add it in the LAL review section. Wolf is generally what everyone receives, the VIP experience. .Very attractive, everyone thinks you look amazing, they love talking to you and being around you. They feel that you are Royal, and they want to treat you well.

Glace gets everyone talking. At 2 sprays people love talking. At 3+ sprays people will not stop talking, including myself. I find myself talking and talking....sometimes gets annoying.
06-20-2013 1:35 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
371 thanks in 228 posts

06-20-2013 8:34 PM

the oil is supposed to last a significant amount of time, so you can space your reapps out even further, or might not even need to.
06-20-2013 8:34 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 585
Thanks received:
417 thanks in 174 posts

06-21-2013 8:14 AM

yeah, I would recommend the oil based ascend, cohesion and evolves over the sprays. I have cohesion spray and cohesion oil. I get big hits from the oil but the spray doesn't quite give me the same hits. obviously user error on my part with app points and dosage of spray

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
06-21-2013 8:14 AM

sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 72 posts

06-21-2013 9:10 AM

Is that with cops,also how old r you for 2-3 drops?

(06-20-2013 8:40 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Ok, so I had to report on my ACE oil, Ascend experiences. I was abit late to the party, as you guys didn't invite me...Sad

Anyway I tried Ascend with Cohesion, 2 drops of Ascend, 2 of Cohesion. I generally don't have any crazy reactions with Androstadienone , since I feel that I have naturally high levels of it.....so no hits at all day one. Later that evening I used Wolf and Glace which worked well, as usual.

I used 2-3 drops of Ascend yesterday, and like 2 drops of Evolve applied about 4 hours apart. I applied one drop at like 9AM, another at like 1PM. I re-applied 2 drops of Ascend at 4PM. The Alpha trust & respect was very noticeable.

- I had a brief meeting with these 2 guys from our Corporate Office. They gave me full undivided attention the whole time i spoke.....definitely quite noticeable.
- Later in the day we had a brief cake cutting for a coworker in the other wing of our office. Once again I noticed everyone giving me close attention. We started talking about cars, and these 4 women were just glued to me, listening carefully to everything I said......It was crazy. I never received attention like that before. Others nearby jumped in and started listening....before I knew it I had a small crowd gathering around me....all listening to me BS about cars.
- In class we had group assignment with 24 people in my group. Although I didnt take the lead on it, everyone seemed to listen to anything I said....once again full attention. I actually contested one of the points the professor made, at first she tried to defend her stance, but quickly succumbed to my viewpoint and then totally agreed with me. It was as if she was saying "You're obviously right". Very odd. When leaving at the end of class, the 2 male team members went out of their way to say Good Night to me....The other hot blonde 28ish is friendly with me, but I think I noned her hard with the Evolve and intimidated her.

I noticed extended eye contact from all the women. One woman I stared back at on the subway almost felt a tingle and started smiling back.

Steve's products work, and they seem to work very well. I just have to learn how to use them now.
06-21-2013 9:10 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
447 thanks in 233 posts

06-24-2013 10:16 AM

35, and my targets are generally 30+ as well.
06-24-2013 10:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Ascend-XS Review (By BOiNG) BOiNG 5 2,155 06-10-2013 2:08 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Ascend review phertest 3 1,391 03-15-2013 8:41 AM
Last Post: phertest
  ascend w/coups review by examine examine 0 765 03-04-2013 3:42 AM
Last Post: examine
  Review (finally): Ascend XS spray idle 14 4,339 02-11-2013 12:43 PM