Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ascend w/coups review by examine
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 40 posts

ascend w/coups review by examine
03-04-2013 3:42 AM

2 drops to the neck, and 3 sprays of akuto P83 (2.5mcg each). I know thats not enough P83 to do anything, but I used it for it's akuto scent because WOW ascend smelled AWFUL haahhahaha I didn't know it had coups in it...as soon as I put it on I was like uh oh. Nea the smelled died down after 30 min and akuto masked it quite well.

Anyways. The self effect -- Nothing too much, I felt a slight pep in my step, but I was quiet and stealth, like I had an unnoticable invisible smirk of confidence while driving.

I had a dinner/happy hour meeting with some old co-workers I used to hang out with, decided I'd catch up with them since I'm in town. One of the girls was my superior, basically second in command in my office. From my AD days, she was the married latina I smashed (she came on to me very strong) at a conference in indiana with MX113 and TAA oil. Another was a good friend I hadnt seen in a year, and 1 other black chick that is my age.

Anyways I got there last and everyone got up to greet me. I tried to order and someone kept getting the tap, they wouldn't let me get anything. they all listened to my story about asia and how I was doing, I noticed no one could really give me more than couple of seconds of eye contact before turning away but when I wasnt looking at them, they were intensely zoomed in on the conversation like I was a chief telling an ancient story. The latina that I had messed with esp had this awkward blushy look on her face when I'd look in her direction kinda like "we both know what we did last summer" but that was rare for her, because she is a very bold not giving a fuck cougar (whos now divorced) and it seemed like I had the edge over her during eye contact then she'd turn away, we fooled around last year actually and have spoken many times, it was weird for her to have this look on her face. The other girl was a black chick who I used to hang out with, we're attracted to each other but we never really did anything, I know we went out on a date years ago and she was not really my type socially in that way, but a great friend and someone I like to hang out with since we had the same interests. anyways she was especially interested in my stories, and complimented me on my adventures and kept leaning in toward me, but the funny thing is, as soon as I gave her direct eye contact she'd look away and play with her hair. This stuff is social, its not as commanding as A314, and it's a bit more classy and shiny than TA but not as deep. You sort of feel like an important person but not in a celeb kinda way, more like a director. like you're known and respected behind the scene, girls aren't following you around throwing their panties, you're not james bond, basically you're not in the spotlight/lime light, just sort of a stealthy important person if that makes any sense?

It's kind of like you have your boss and then you have your bosses boss. everyone gets quieter and respects the bosses boss even tho you hardly see the guy, he doesn't even work in your office and in some cases state, you just know the person is very important and makes your boss nervous, so it indirectly makes you nervous when he's in the office.

At the end of the night, my good friend invited me to his house since he lived nearby, the latina was supposed to come but outside she decided not too, what was strange is as we're both walking together outside, she still had this nervous attitude about her, she walked one step behind me and when she gave me a hug it was very tight, but again no eye contact, when she walked away she had this nervous walk like she was insecure that I might be checking her out which I was. it was so weird. my other friend the black girl also gave me a very tight hug she was not nervous at all and was more happy to see me. she told me to move back and that it sucked I was gone. She said the dating life sucked and she messed hanging out with me. My boy that invited me to his house got in his truck, pulled it up to the venue (where I was saying bye to the girls) and we left. At his house he brought out some jameson, we sipped we talked, he treated me like a great host, he even offered to have me spend the night 3-4 times. I refused and ended the night off.

All and all I'd say this stuff is pretty good, it lasts about 6 hours, the first 3 hours are great, the peak being the 2nd hour, the final hour it's a bit harsh however, like it turns raw, almost like -none and cops. I think a trail of Beta Androstenol could be used. If I wear this stuff I'd have to be mindful of that, and maybe bring a bonding social for the final hours of it.
03-04-2013 3:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, cjw255, SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Oil Review xtraspecial 6 1,673 06-24-2013 10:16 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Star Ascend-XS Review (By BOiNG) BOiNG 5 2,350 06-10-2013 2:08 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Ascend review phertest 3 1,484 03-15-2013 8:41 AM
Last Post: phertest