Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cohesion by Examine
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 40 posts

Cohesion by Examine
02-12-2013 11:39 AM

So I've been looking for a new Androstadienone spray and decided to give my ol pal Steve's company a try. Cohesion was on my agenda.

I'm currently in LA from Asia, I'm staying at me moms house in the meant time, I decided to load up on some various mones before heading back home in a few weeks. I ordered from 3 companies and sure enough, guess who's mones came first? Steve! Fast mail, always makes your customers happy. I was happy, and he stood out because of his express. I got a few gifts and I promise I'll do some testing both here and in China (you devil you just summoned old school testing examine). Despite being in my 30s now, the ol mule still goes out about 3 times a week, with more females around him than all of his friends combined (hey what can I say it's been this way since using mones at the tender age of 23).

2 drops of oil Cohesion to my neck fresh out of the shower.

My mother is the type of woman that talks a lot of shit. She's ALWAYS talking shit or complaining or nagging, so I esp wanted to use this spray on her. I get dressed head over to the kitchen for a glass of water and she's in there cooking. I notice her tone RIGHT AWAY soften up, first time since being back! (we had a typical argument as soon as I arrived on the way home actually, we have serious problems, we just dont get along libra vs stubborn taurus). Anyways, I'm not sugar coating it when I say she was lightened up, I paid very close attention to this because she and another girl are my prime targets with this mix. We were talking and instead of her nagging to me, the fact that she only has to nag, she ends up nagging about my sister LOL. I'm just standing there listening sipping from my glass "I swear your sister is so messy, god, now that you're back I hope she learns a thing or 2". Usually she nags to the person in front of her, she looks to pick you apart, but this spray put her at ease and she couldn't find anything, so she did the next best thing while finding a subject to bond with. I even delibretely did things to see if she'd target me. I started talking smack about the kitchen, asked her where I could find things and how disorganized the kitchen was, typically that would start a war, but all she could do was pick my sister apart, she WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO ME HAHAHA

Anyway after I'm done, she asks me where I was going and I told her I was meeting up with an old friend to grab a drink and catch up, she says ok, I head back to my room to put on some shoes and decided to put on 1 shot of P75 (5mcg) to the front of my neck. Stuff smells good, added masculinity to my aura. I got a text from my friend he was outside, I went downstairs I notice now, she is not only lightened up, but listening. I ask her where the spare key is, she says "hold on let me get that" she grabs the spare gives it to me. she asks "what time do you think you'll be home?" I says "don't worry about it" she says "ok sorry"
whoa whoa whoa wait..pause....my mom.....58 year old black woman...saying sorry...to me????WTF LOL.

I leave. As me and my friend are cruising I notice I don't feel any come down in mood, now the spray which is nutmeg is starting to die down (its a bit minty and strong) after about 30-1 hour it calms down and isn't so listerine in your face. We get to this nice clean hole in the wall sports bar. There wasn't many people there. so it was more of a 1 on 1 meeting between me and my friend. I noticed however that every time the blonde waitress came over to ask about drinks, she would ask my friend, then when she'd turn to me, she'd tuck her chin in and play with her necklace. EVERY SINGLE TIME, same gesture. My friend who's a big 30 year old armenian dude was also very chill, never cut me off, let me talk and was quite the listener. I noticed everyones voice change, you know that soft voice that some people use over the phone? both my mom, the waitress and my friend used that voice.

Cohesion put everyone in a calm down mood, like nobody would say anything negative to me, not even jokingly sarcastic, it commanded respect (I think that was the P75), people were so gushy, but not in a teddy bear kind of way, but like I was a charmer and they were being charmed " wow he's so charming" This is def a potent spray. I can't wait to add it my sexual mixes.

I've got 2 dates with some old friends (both curvy latinas) this weekend. I haven't seen either of them in a year or 2. I expect 'good things' to happen hehe and I can see cohesion helping out with that.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 11:43 AM by examine.)
02-12-2013 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MoneMau5, as33156, idontknow, SteveO, seeusmile

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 17 posts

RE: Cohesion by Examine
02-13-2013 6:42 PM

Cool, what part of LA you live hommy. I thought you were asian Smile
02-13-2013 6:42 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1505 thanks in 511 posts

02-28-2013 12:24 AM

Its nice to know a veteran and someone I always looked to way back when to confirm my own testing appreciates my work. Great to readSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
02-28-2013 12:24 AM
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 40 posts

02-28-2013 3:22 AM

(02-28-2013 12:24 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Its nice to know a veteran and someone I always looked to way back when to confirm my own testing appreciates my work. Great to readSmile

speaking of which I have to write about the date.

I actually just got home so I'll get to that when Im sober lol.
02-28-2013 3:22 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ascend w/coups review by examine examine 0 767 03-04-2013 3:42 AM
Last Post: examine