Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review (finally): Ascend XS spray
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Review (finally): Ascend XS spray
02-11-2013 2:48 AM

I'm trying my best not to compare this product to A314, but before I purchase this, I want to see what this is what I'm looking for.

A314 has been advised by many to be used for older people and not so much for younger people. Do you find that there is this disparity of results as a result of age differences as well?
02-11-2013 2:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-11-2013 9:22 AM

I was warned I may be too young to go well with A314, and I kind of agree after my experiences. I think it's really great if you want to seem motivated and serious but I think ascend is more suitable in other situations.
02-11-2013 9:22 AM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2013 11:51 AM

Thanks! I'm 23 years old and do you think Ascend is a better fit?
02-11-2013 11:51 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-11-2013 1:07 PM

My opinion of ascend is that it makes someone appear like a confident and respectable guy who is quite mellow so people aren't afraid to approach him. I think it works great by itself, affects men and women very smoothly and good results from either. If you are new, I think Ascend is both more forgiving of where/how you use it, and has more interesting and desirable effects. If you get oil ascend just be sure you don't cover the application point and to allow it to diffuse by being closer to your target and not moving around too much.

I think A314 has its place though, it really makes me driven and focused and it intimidates people. By itself it is too edgy and sharp I think, but it's quite good combined with IS and ammo. I think ascend is mellow and A314 tense, so if you want to yell at people and make them cry A314 is the ticket. But I wouldn't know what product might be more suitable for you without knowing what you are trying to achieve.
02-11-2013 1:07 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-11-2013 1:43 PM

Thanks for the insight, I should have been more specific with what I wanted to achieve with the ascend product.

I want to create a high value status vibe that is not too intimidating or social distancing. I'm a younger dude and the problem that I had with A314 was that the vibe that it was giving doesn't really match up with what the younger women really want. It's kind of too serious. I tried using Instant Gentleman to try to achieve this but it wasn't as powerful as A314 at all, and given my frustrations with AD, I'm looking for something better.

The reason why I want this effect is to achieve the fallout effect, which is described here:

Quote:"I'll explain "fallout" in more detail: women tend to want typical A314 users all for themselves. It's truly a "this is my man" type of mix, when used for attraction. A314 can attract some amazing women to you, normally out of reach women -- no doubt -- but it comes with a price normally. That price is often ownership of your soul."

Essentially, Harris says that when a man who wears A314 starts getting closer with a women(physically/emotionally) it causes women to want to latch on to you. Of course this is metaphorical but it does make sense.

Pesonally, I'm experiencing this RIGHT NOW. Even though me and this girl aren't "official" she still trys to include me in a lot of things like scheduling college workshops with me, eating with me, asking where I'm going, wanting me to be around her, all that stuff. And she probably qualifies for the "out of reach" women because I can tell you that 3 years ago I wouldn't have had a CHANCE with this girl.

Has anyone else experienced or is experiencing " A314 fallout"?

Also another post here

I know most users here, especially those dabbling in A314 , are familiar with the "fallout effect;" the total surrender of an enamored young maiden to her alpha agressor. Guaranteed to induce trust, commitment, and the clinginess of a velcro jacket.

Gentleman, I have set out to perfect a mix that will induce a massive fallout. And I don't mean a little crush-- I'm talking about a head-over-heels, Chernobyl-sized meltdown of the lass's romantic faculties. No soldiers marching, no elaborate strategy, no creative pickup routines. Just a fifty thousand pound mushroom cloud of affection and obsession delivered where you want it, when you need it.

I believe it can be done. In only a week of light testing, I have caused a girl to break up with her boyfriend because we are in the same study group; likewise, I have acquired not one, but TWO, official stalkers. In four brief days. It's long from perfect, but this weapon deploys like a Bunker Buster. These three chicks have spent a grand total of maybe two hours each in my presence, and my phone won't stop blowing up. One of them is a friend of friend, who later related to me that "She thinks she may be in love." After two hours! And this is from a guy who used to have to Spetznaz-backflip off a moving car in Ed Hardy fatigues just to get a girl's attention. I'm not embellishing here folks, if you've got the resources, I encourage you to dabble in the dark arts a bit and try to build the bomb.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 1:44 PM by ParisandRome.)
02-11-2013 1:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Journal / Review [23m] Arsenic 8 5,062 11-08-2016 8:37 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Ascend XS Spray Ancillian 0 2,422 09-22-2015 8:15 AM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Ascend Oil Review xtraspecial 6 5,167 06-24-2013 11:16 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Star Ascend-XS Review (By BOiNG) BOiNG 5 6,173 06-10-2013 3:08 PM