Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review: Delivery, Packaging and Evolve XS
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Review: Delivery, Packaging and Evolve XS
04-09-2013 1:49 PM

1. Delivery

Shipping was with FedEx to the UK. From placement of the order to package arrival was four days including the weekend.

Holy shit.

I've never had such fast shipping, not even with DHL from Androtics. The shipping did come with a hefty price tag but was manageable after the discount.

I requested two scent samples as well as two product samples. In hindsight, my request was on the greedy side - I had imagined that if I gave a wide selection, Steve could simply pick a few that he had on hand. Much to my surprise, Steve was generous enough to send me everything that was requested - simply amazing service.

Rating: 10/10

A little side note on the scent packages:
  • FXS is by far my favourite and I'm glad I got my Evolve in this. It's light, fresh and suitable for young guys. If you've tried Summer Ammo from Androtics, it's a very similar scent.
  • Sultan's Oud is another great one, but is much stronger and heavier. Someone on here said that it's more suited towards older gentlemen, and I'd agree with that.
  • I'm finding it difficult to put Nobility into words. It smells a bit flowery to me. Not something I would wear, personally.

2. Packaging

Without a doubt the most discreet packaging I've ever seen. On the date the delivery was due, I had other engagements outside of the house, and so I knew the package would be accepted by my housemate. Unfortunately, it just so happened that we had communally ordered another package under my name, so I feared that he would accidentally open my pheromones, leading to great embarrassment.

However, not only did the FedEx box have no mention of "pheromones" whatsoever, but the actual contents were in another sealed opaque bag inside the box. That is, when my friend accidentally opened the package, he still had no idea what was inside the sealed bag! This was a godsend for me and I cannot stress how much Steve must value the discretion of his customers.

Unfortunately, I discovered that one of the bottles had leaked about 20%. Always a hazard of international shipping, but surprisingly this is the only one of my orders (from any vendor) to have had leakage to date.

9/10 from me.

3. Evolve XS

So the shipping and packaging were great and all, but what about the actual products?

I've only had very limited testing with Evolve, but this is by far one of the most legit products I've tried to date. Only a few others have been able to prove themselves so quickly (Wolf, AV, TA) and Evolve has already entered into a solid position in my top 5.
  • I've noticed an overwhelming increase in the number of people giving me proximity while wearing this. It's one of the most "magnetic" product I've worn to date.
  • It's been an excellent standalone so far, and I haven't felt the need to add anything to it.
  • It's attractive AND upbeat. A lot of other attractive mixes make me introverted (Ammo, Nude Alpha, L2K) but not this one.
  • In addition, the FXS scent is one of my favourite scent packages to date - on the same level as Wolf (!!)

Of course, this is just a preliminary rating, and more testing is needed to check for consistency.

Preliminary rating: 8/10

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 1:59 PM by Six.)
04-09-2013 1:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Review: Delivery, Packaging and Evolve XS
04-10-2013 2:33 PM

(04-09-2013 1:49 PM)Six Wrote:  1. Delivery

Shipping was with FedEx to the UK. From placement of the order to package arrival was four days including the weekend.

Holy shit.

I've never had such fast shipping, not even with DHL from Androtics. The shipping did come with a hefty price tag but was manageable after the discount.

I requested two scent samples as well as two product samples. In hindsight, my request was on the greedy side - I had imagined that if I gave a wide selection, Steve could simply pick a few that he had on hand. Much to my surprise, Steve was generous enough to send me everything that was requested - simply amazing service.

Rating: 10/10

A little side note on the scent packages:
  • FXS is by far my favourite and I'm glad I got my Evolve in this. It's light, fresh and suitable for young guys. If you've tried Summer Ammo from Androtics, it's a very similar scent.
  • Sultan's Oud is another great one, but is much stronger and heavier. Someone on here said that it's more suited towards older gentlemen, and I'd agree with that.
  • I'm finding it difficult to put Nobility into words. It smells a bit flowery to me. Not something I would wear, personally.

2. Packaging

Without a doubt the most discreet packaging I've ever seen. On the date the delivery was due, I had other engagements outside of the house, and so I knew the package would be accepted by my housemate. Unfortunately, it just so happened that we had communally ordered another package under my name, so I feared that he would accidentally open my pheromones, leading to great embarrassment.

However, not only did the FedEx box have no mention of "pheromones" whatsoever, but the actual contents were in another sealed opaque bag inside the box. That is, when my friend accidentally opened the package, he still had no idea what was inside the sealed bag! This was a godsend for me and I cannot stress how much Steve must value the discretion of his customers.

Unfortunately, I discovered that one of the bottles had leaked about 20%. Always a hazard of international shipping, but surprisingly this is the only one of my orders (from any vendor) to have had leakage to date.

9/10 from me.

3. Evolve XS

So the shipping and packaging were great and all, but what about the actual products?

I've only had very limited testing with Evolve, but this is by far one of the most legit products I've tried to date. Only a few others have been able to prove themselves so quickly (Wolf, AV, TA) and Evolve has already entered into a solid position in my top 5.
  • I've noticed an overwhelming increase in the number of people giving me proximity while wearing this. It's one of the most "magnetic" product I've worn to date.
  • It's been an excellent standalone so far, and I haven't felt the need to add anything to it.
  • It's attractive AND upbeat. A lot of other attractive mixes make me introverted (Ammo, Nude Alpha, L2K) but not this one.
  • In addition, the FXS scent is one of my favourite scent packages to date - on the same level as Wolf (!!)

Of course, this is just a preliminary rating, and more testing is needed to check for consistency.

Preliminary rating: 8/10

Do you have Evolve oil or spray?

Thanks

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
04-10-2013 2:33 PM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

04-10-2013 5:46 PM

(04-10-2013 2:33 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Do you have Evolve oil or spray?

Thanks

I have the spray, and my dosage is one spray.

04-10-2013 5:46 PM
SteveO
Vendor

04-10-2013 5:54 PM

That's the difference Six right there. Where as most of the other pheromone vendors are selling 30 or more mL for $40+ you still need 3 or 4 or even more sprays to equal 1 spray of anything I sell. There's nothing wrong with doing that as some pheromone users like to tweak their blends to suit their needs. I made my blends a little different from that in that you only need one spray and regardless of who you are there won't be an OD effect. The XS signature blends are designed to give you those same type of results it might take 5 sprays from someone else.

I love the idea of a 10 mL bottle that fits neatly in the pocket so I can take it anywhere if needed too. Super excited you are using Evolve too and totally appreciate the very kind words hereSmile. A BIG thanks!

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-10-2013 5:54 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

04-11-2013 8:35 AM

I fucking love my evolve oil. The Pheromones cling there for days. I only use one drop on my hands. I treat my little 3ml bottle like gold. It is way at the top of my favorites list.

If she bites you did it right.
04-11-2013 8:35 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-27-2013 4:21 AM

^ I was very skeptical about Steve-O's line but the word of mouth overpowered that. Now I know you can't judge by price or quantity. This stuff is fycking top notch quality... and although Alpha Dreams and LAL showed me pheromones work. I never had noticeable signs like I did yesterday using A.C.E. combo... OMG!! First initial spray of Cohesion made it known how much mones are packed in 1 spray. Wow!!! I can honestly say 1 sprays is like 2-3 sprays of Alpha Dreams stuff. I am officially hooked and had my page ready to submit my ACE oil but Steve-O said he will release 1ml of scents and I must have that FXS.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 4:23 AM by Kahotep.)
04-27-2013 4:21 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-27-2013 9:55 AM

I've said it before... fastest shipping is from Steve that I've experienced and Androtics was pretty quick at times.
Evolve really is the bees knees. Only product I use more is Cohesion....that stuff can be magic in a bottle.
04-27-2013 9:55 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

04-29-2013 8:14 PM

It's been three weeks since I bought Evolve, and there's something about it which just makes it a cut above almost every other product I've used. If anyone here's read Harry Potter, I would compare the self-effects of wearing Evolve to the feeling Harry got when he was wearing that super lucky potion in the sixth book: "A sensation of infinite opportunity where the imbiber feels supremely confident enough to be infallible." I feel a certain momentum, a feeling of success which really allows me to just laugh and live in the moment. I even sent an e-mail to ask Steve whether he sent me Bliss by accident.

Some highlights include:
  • Me opening the girl I've had a crush on for three (!!) years, having an hour-long chat with her, and walking away with her number. I'd never had the guts to speak to her before that moment.
  • A girl opening me in a silent study area (with an excuse so bizarre that I can only write it in my journal). When I was leaving, she blurted out that she disabled Facebook but wanted to get my number. This was in response to me asking her name..
  • Another girl who sat next to me while I was studying, fidgeted around for half an hour, and eventually "opened" me by "accidentally" headbutting my arm.
More details to follow in my journal!

There are some great articles on this site about how pheromones only improve on what you have, how you're still 90% of the work, how you still have to open the girl etc etc. I don't dispute this, nor do I want to hype up products, but I must say that Evolve completely shatters that limiting belief for me. It genuinely feels like I could just be myself, go about a typical day, and still rock with this on. A lot of pheromone users eventually find that one product which not only works for them, but is so congruent to their natural signature that they finally discover a certain freedom - they're no longer pretending to be someone they're not. I feel that Evolve is the first product which has given me this Zen moment.

Effects on others:
  • Proximity, proximity! I noticed way more eye-contact and more people hanging around me in places.
  • More fun with friends. I wear this even when I hang out with the guys, since I've found it to enhance conversation, jokes and bonding.
  • People want to be with you. Not as pronounced as NA, but still very good. I've struggled a bit with work recently so I've been getting some girls to help me study in return for coffee, and I was surprised at how receptive they all were to the idea.
  • And of course, attraction. Noticeable attraction, to the point where girls will open you.

However, Evolve isn't perfect. I've found a some large, albeit manageable problems with it. For me, as soon as that one spray comes out the bottle I'm on a race against time. I have around 4-5 hours before effects die off. A re-application NEVER works and just makes things even worse. So essentially, Evolve only works for me 4-5 hours a day. Fine if I want to go clubbing, not so great if I'm out on a daytrip. I assume it's because the buffering molecules burn off and I'm left with the none, which will OD in case of a re-app.

Also, I've yet to mix Evolve successfully with anything but Cohesion. It's annoying when I want a bit of AV, Wolf or TA in the equation. Some mixes go so far as to completely destroy the self effects of Evolve. Worn with A314 I felt like the most small, insignificant, beta guy in the world. Would never do that again.

Lastly, as much as I digged FXS scent when I first got the product, If I could do it again I'd get it in Sultan's Oud. FXS, while great is just too light and disappears after an hour or so. Sultan's is strong, masculine and memorable. I sprayed my sample of Sultan's onto a paper strip and sniff it every now and then. Stuff's like crack.

In Summary:
Pros - Great self effects, excellent effects on others of both sexes.
Cons - Short duration, no re-apps, doesn't mix well.

Quick comparisons:
Compared to AV, Evolve is: Less status, more easygoing
Compared to Wolf, Evolve is: Less suave, more sexual
Compared to Ammo, Evolve is: Lol jk, Evolve is better in every way

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 8:22 PM by Six.)
04-29-2013 8:14 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

04-29-2013 8:26 PM

Evolve is a heavy hitter. Real strong. I have mixed it with a number of other mones. Av, we9+o, impi, cohesion, wolf, ascend,

It always serves its perpose.

I agree as well with your statement about the sultans oud scent. I love the way it smells and changes over time. Real manly shit.

If she bites you did it right.
04-29-2013 8:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 73 36,869 07-19-2019 3:42 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,678 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
Its My Birthday! Review: Cohesion and Evolve silvermist 15 10,751 01-14-2013 6:35 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Evolve review or take a drink with Charlie Harper... JohnnyHard 20 10,208 08-29-2012 12:46 PM
Last Post: cjw255