Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve review or take a drink with Charlie Harper...
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Evolve review or take a drink with Charlie Harper...
06-05-2012 4:09 PM

A first the Evolve (molecule) scent is stronger than hell, a really strong and long-lasting perfume is a must have to cover this devil shit... I can smell the Androstanone, None and DHEA-S, the stuff from Chris smells also so strong, but it's a good sign, because good quality molecules have a strong smell, one molecule stronger as the other one, or more masculine or sweet...

Second the one spray application works surprising good, one spray to the Adam' apple, wait a minute and after that comes the cover scent.

Evolve facts:

The self-effects:

I would call it chameleon like, because it alternates between visual fascinating focusing effects, together with tunnel vision, then it gives me dreamlike feelings and then and that's important thing it's out of the blue strong motivating and you get really big cojones. The cojones you need for pick-up. By the way a nice beautifying effect is also on the board.

Effects...

on males:

Fast hitting, looks from far away + some greetings. Space reducing, in close range confusion and then more distance. Males are helpful (you get also some free stuff), strong eye contact + confusion. I think they are also more confident.

The strange thing is every time I use Evolve I get more appetite. Really strange... I eat like a harvester...

on women:

Evolve works formidable on women I already know and in one to one situations. I think it's also great for relationships. It hits fast and hard, you see strong mood elevating effects on women. It's fun in the bottle. Jokes, touching, space reducing, calming, babble like hell, generosity, free stuff and fun, fun, fun...

On women, I don't know it's difficult, I don't see blatant effects, maybe is the strong "everything is so fascinating and dreamlike effect" the problem, but and that is the good thing, the motivating conjunes effect gives you the power to open up every set.

By the way with ICM 2.0 you need time to see the blatant effects on women, maybe Evolve operates on the same way, but I don't see it as yet. On women I know works Evolve much faster and even better as ICM 2.0, only the touching effect is stronger with ICM 2.0.

Result:

Plain and simple, Evolve is like Vodka Red Bull, or maybe the women I know are all on gak... Mrgreen By the way Evolve is after spraying on the skin for some seconds more white and milky... Coincidence? Whistle3Laugh1
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 6:56 PM by JohnnyHard.)
06-05-2012 4:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

RE: Evolve review or take a drink with Charlie Harper...
06-07-2012 7:50 PM

Great review. I admit I'm reading this in BuckyStars and I was cracking up. A two set just looked at me like I am an oddball. LOL, not really interested anyway.Smile.

I especially liked the part about eating like a harvester! I tend to eat pretty well myself and haven't had that issue at all.

I have been getting some pretty blatant hits with Evolve so it might just be location. Keep testing Johnny I appreciate your feedback.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-07-2012 7:50 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2012 6:48 AM

Update:

The effects on women I know are consistent and the talk sb's ears off effect is badass... Clapping

I think I see now some effects on unknown women, not always but I got some sweet shit test effects. For example I buy two donuts and she says with a grin 5€ please... I say "What 5€? That's usury..." She smiles and all the rest is pure game... The effects are there, but more natural, not blatant/unreal à la New Pheromone Additive... I got the best reaction by now from women with dark hair, women with more temperament.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2012 6:49 AM by JohnnyHard.)
06-15-2012 6:48 AM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2012 7:53 PM

Update:

It's really obvious that women with dark hair react much faster to Evolve and always in a really funny euphoric way.

Caucasians need more time, more comfort etc., the mood elevating effect comes later. Exceptions are older Caucasians. Interesting is also the delayed hair play effect.

Evolve is one of my favorites now. The price-performance ratio is invincible, the stink is brutish Wacko and my horniness ought to be forbidden... mooningBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 7:54 PM by JohnnyHard.)
08-05-2012 7:53 PM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2012 7:57 PM

(08-05-2012 7:53 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Update:

It's really obvious that women with dark hair react much faster to Evolve and always in a really funny euphoric way.

Caucasians need more time, more comfort etc., the mood elevating effect comes later. Exceptions are older Caucasians. Interesting is also the delayed hair play effect.

Evolve is one of my favorites now. The price-performance ratio is invincible, the stink is brutish Wacko and my horniness ought to be forbidden... mooningBig Grin

Hmm, I get about the same effects. Explain the delayed hair play?
08-05-2012 7:57 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2012 8:04 PM

(08-05-2012 7:57 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Hmm, I get about the same effects. Explain the delayed hair play?

First close range is key for the hair play and then wait 5 - 10 minutes. It's a delayed none effect.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 8:05 PM by JohnnyHard.)
08-05-2012 8:04 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-09-2012 12:51 AM

I love brunettes so if true :-)

I guess even after reading all of these great reviews that 20 mcg still sounds really high to me to get girls that are under 35. I'll just have to buy and test some next week hehe.
08-09-2012 12:51 AM
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-09-2012 5:18 AM

I didn't think anything could knock OD.gel out of its holy grail status with me, but after using Evolve for 1 week I'll say this...

Evolve RULES!, RULES!, RULES!

Strangely women near my own age wont give me the time of day but Evolve just SLAYS the young ones! I'm talking about girls half my age and less. They flat out stare at me with big lovey-dovey eyes, try to scoot in closer to me, open and ask questions about me, I even had high school age girl blatantly flirt with me. My mind is reeling.

I haven't used even half my bottle and I have another 2 bottles of Evolve and a bottle of Cohesion due to arrive today.

My hat is off to you SteveO!

me,
08-09-2012 5:18 AM

SteveO
Vendor

08-09-2012 11:51 AM

Glad you are liking it. Smile I thought I was the only one who used the word SLAYS;)

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-09-2012 11:51 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-09-2012 2:59 PM

Hey Eeyore, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-09-2012 2:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 73 36,871 07-19-2019 3:42 AM
Last Post: rolfdieter
  Xist/Evolve Review thenns 33 19,678 03-21-2014 10:04 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  Review: Delivery, Packaging and Evolve XS Six 8 5,698 04-29-2013 8:26 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
Its My Birthday! Review: Cohesion and Evolve silvermist 15 10,751 01-14-2013 6:35 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40