Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review: Cohesion and Evolve
silvermist
Chilling

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Its My Birthday! Review: Cohesion and Evolve
11-05-2012 5:02 PM

Hey Everyone!

just ordered Cohesion and Evolve from Steve today, I'm in Europe, so I chose Fedex =p

got them unscented: I will cover the scent with my perfume, and I'm thinking of adding some of my own essential oils in the bottles too.

I will firstly test these products on a girl who sort of friendzoned me, big time ^^, and then I'll test them in bars and home parties.
11-05-2012 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
silvermist
Chilling

Rep Post

First Review: fragrances + mini testing session
11-11-2012 5:44 PM

Got eveything on Wednesday (ordered on Monday), that was really fast.
Everything's cool, no leaks.

I will see the girl I absolutely want to test next week only. Can't wait for it!

Meanwhile:

First of all, a report on the five scents -thanks again for the samples Steve!- :
- pepper and nutmeg is my favorite, this is just perfect. Can't smell it from afar. Recommended for one-on-one dates, house parties.
- sultan's oud is overwhelming to me, too in your face; on the plus side it has a very wide reach. Best for nightclubs.
- nobility has good balance, love the cinnamon. It's probably the most all-around among the five: both daytime and night time, can be used anywhere.
- FXS is very fruity; fans of Issey Miyake and Aqua Di Gio should love it. It's discreet, best for daytime, and is probably the most suited to a work environment.
- Fresh Musk is the most masculine of all, Vetiver and Patchouli are very powerful oils: in my testing this one was the longest-lasting scent among the five. And it has a wide reach.

About Cohesion and Evolve: only had one opportunity to test it this week-end, in a dinner at a friend's flat. I tried one spray of each, cohesion on wrist and evolve on chest. This is my frist time using this sort of product. So I may need a few tests before I figure out the optimal conditions for success.

The result, during dinner and in the drinking/chattng after dinner, was mostly an extreme boost in chatting abilities. A close friend (a guy) started sharing really intimate stories of his ex-girlfriend and of his sex life. It was a bit awkward, we never talk about that usually =p. There were two girls at dinner, one with her boyfriend, the other from I don't know where. Had met both of them once, years ago. The first one, out of the blue, really wants to chat with me, she tells me about her job, we share fun stories for a while, but the guy got jealous, so then I turn around for the other girl.
She had undone part of her top, wide smile on her face. I made a cheesy remark on her showing chest, and she laughed. We talked, a lot. I'm not talkative at all but it just didn't stop. Well she's not my taste at all so I didn't try anything more than just chats and laughs. She basically told me her whole life in about an hour. And mentioned many times she's single.
On my next opportunity, I will try double dose: 2 sprays of cohesion and 2 sprays of Evolve. I want to see the full effects of Evolve.

In a nutshell, one spray of Cohesion is enough to see huge effects in chatting and ease of communication. I rarely get to talk that way with girls. As regards Evolve, still need to master it. Will report again around next Sunday.
Cheers
11-11-2012 5:44 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: First Review: fragrances + mini testing session
11-11-2012 11:51 PM

Sometimes 2 sprays or more of Evolve can be too much, but give it a shot anyways hehe
11-11-2012 11:51 PM
SteveO
Vendor

RE: Review: Cohesion and Evolve
11-12-2012 9:27 PM

Evolve is a kick in the face blend that IS super-powerful but there are times when two sprays is good two. I think you'll discover on most nights its not going to give you that much difference from one spray effects wise so its kind of wasteful. That's good that you will need more sooner thoughSmile. cjw is right though, just be prepared for some possible push-back from it.

Thank you so much for the feedback on the fragrance sampler too. I just want to make sure you had them in case you ever wanted to test something with it in there. This way you do not need to do it chemosensory disabledSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-12-2012 9:27 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 3:11 AM

Anybody notice the effects of Evolve on straight guys that you're friends with?
I've noticed that it leaves an impression in the sense that they really like me/wanna look up to me get in contact with me etc. Not in a brokeback mountain way - just that they have this new found appreciation or something - I don't get it.
For me two sprays is definitely a no-no. Heck, I'm thinking of going with drops vs sprays.
It's funny, my best friend can notice mones a mile away. Every time I wear evolve his response is "dude what is up with you you smell like a black guy." Smile
I'm not but i know where he's coming from we both played sports extensively throughout highschool and college and I think he's picking up the none big time.
11-22-2012 3:11 AM

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 10:36 AM

(11-22-2012 3:11 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  It's funny, my best friend can notice mones a mile away. Every time I wear evolve his response is "dude what is up with you you smell like a black guy." Smile
I'm not but i know where he's coming from we both played sports extensively throughout highschool and college and I think he's picking up the none big time.

Thats interesting how he associates the more animalistic and raw masculinity of a high none signature... I wonder if women feel the same way as in the vibes they get from different people...

I've been around sensitive people before too, they would just tell me my signature is not my own. Could tell 100%.

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-23-2012 10:36 AM
silvermist
Chilling

Rep Post

11-25-2012 5:28 PM

Hey again everyone! Giving some news

well, pretty much nothing happened as planned for the past two weeks, so I did not have any chance to test cohesion and evolve on any cool girl since the first time.

Otherwise, I have created a nice custom fragrance, with a mix of the following essential oils: blood orange, pepper, nutmeg, ylang, patchouli, siam wood. Smells really good.
11-25-2012 5:28 PM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2012 9:00 PM

undefined
11-26-2012 9:00 PM
silvermist
Chilling

Rep Post

01-06-2013 8:27 PM

spent some time plotting in my batcave

so I finally figured out how to make both cohesion and evolve work for me =)
Here is the thing: cohesion works shorty after the application. Girls tend to be really talkative. But the physical closeness wasn't there.
And Evolve didn't do much.

However, I noticed something after a few attempts: about 6 to 7 hours after the spray application, the effect is HUGE.

On new year's eve, I tried just 1 spray of cohesion and 1 of evolve around 6pm. Then I went to the party. Nothing much exciting happened at first.
And then around 00.30 - 1am, it just went nuts. Every girl I approached had this intense look, and seemed eager to just say yes to what I said, or laugh to it.
They were all giving me their costume items.
A girl started following me. She wasn't saying anything, just following me everywhere and caressing my back. She was like super glue and stayed with me till the next day.

And last friday, went out with girl who reacted about the same. Sprayed 1 cohesion and 1 evolve around 3pm. Met with her around 8pm. She couldn't stopped giggling and jumping around from 9pm. Hehe she got so excited, she put some music on and suddenly wanted to dance with me, just like that!

Will test again in similar conditions.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 8:44 PM by silvermist.)
01-06-2013 8:27 PM
Quietman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-06-2013 9:05 PM

If this works it would be strange, I always thought that by that time the mones should turn off. But this happened to me and I never thought of applying hours before the time I wanted it to work.
Maybe is related to the body chemistry.

I will try it too but with other mones as I don't have cohesion nor evolve yet.

Thanks for the info.
01-06-2013 9:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 123 67,215 Yesterday 9:14 PM
Last Post: gba1
  Cohesion Oil review Mustang 12 5,947 08-24-2021 2:31 PM
Last Post: Mertos89
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 55,759 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 14,672 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 34,436 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss