Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Response to AD free fallin from admin
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 90 posts

Response to AD free fallin from admin
12-28-2011 11:42 AM

I find it worthwhile to paste the response from Jean Sebastian concerning AD freefall.

Once again he's serving us the typical ''Us against the World'' and members on Pherotalk are drinking his kool-aid like always. I said it numerous times, I really like AD products and I can't help it but they really manage their operations in a poorly totalitarian way...

Hey everybody,

Let me start this off by telling you all that this is completely off the record, even though its going into the permanence of cyber space. AD isn't endorsing this statement and also not a single person at the company (not even Jasmin or Harris) knows I'm posting this.

This company is on its way to a new world. I've heard some people try to guess where its on its way to - I've heard 'out', 'the dumps', 'falling giant', whatever. Well thats just plain silly. If it seems that way its because we are a real company operating in a real economy. There's ups and downs. You just aren't used to the transparency we have with you. Other companies are better at faking success while they work out of their parents' basement and only finding success by standing on the sagging shoulders of others.

Well guess what? This isn't some hobby to us. This isn't some random online retail we thought would make a quick buck. We aren't somebody pretending to be successful while mooching. We are a real company with real assets and a market to deal with. We are also operating at full steam in an economy where frankly we should be completely stripped of bells and whistles. I've seen the costs of these molecules and they've gone up. Like any commodity. Gasoline, coal, energy, pheromone synthesis - it all fluctuates in market.

Some of you have been very good to us and I'd be remiss not to give you credit for our success. Some of you feel a little betrayed by a price increase and I honestly don't have a new response for you on that. For the time being until the price comes down there are To-Go's and still customs. Its the same thing I've been saying - we've been keeping things pretty cheap for a long time and now we are paying for it as the economy beats us with a stick. But we are pulling through - look at that GIANT RESTOCK we just did. That was expensive and we may make a few bucks. But I know that your happiness from that restock pales in comparison to any profit we will see. I know the books and thats no lie.

As for the team Steve and Mick have been doing a great job - without them would be a world I don't even want to consider. Same with Jacob and Ben and everyone else at shipping/formulation/laboratory/etc. Heck, even Fedex has been kind of rad. They are all pushing on and dealing with a lot of things. They've kept me in positive spirits with their help and thats something I'm forever thankful on.

But enough gushing on stuff like that. I'm just here to respond to people saying we are collapsing or anything else ridiculous. Unless I am completely oblivious to whats going on in the company whose operations I'm managing then everything I'm saying is wrong. However I have to tell you - I know the road map. Its scary. It honestly doesn't make a lot of sense. But I know it leads to success for all of us. We just have to stay on it. I've got a pretty awesome seat to my pants and I'm going to fly by it.

We have an in-house solution we are working on to leaks. There are a lot of other companies using similar containers and they've been leaking, too. Its physics. We think we've found a solution thanks to a supportive community and we'll be testing that as soon as we get the materials.

We also have molecules out there that people rarely report on that have A LOT of merit. And I just did a massive restock.

I know a lot of the people who are trying to make us look like we are failing come from a place where they can't read our road map and thats fine. Let them stay away, more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-kickers. For those of you who are trail blazing cowboys and cowgirls who like flying by the seat of their pants like us...

"... Here's to the crazy ones." - Steve Jobs

Love you all, thanks for being rockstars.

See ya'll in 2012, or at least you'll see me.

From the heart,
John Sebastian
Androtics Direct Operations Manager

PS: Sorry its so fragmented and sorry for any typos or messed up grammar. I typed this once and from the heart without stopping.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 11:43 AM by LebronJames.)
12-28-2011 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, SeriousSmile, Fly So Hi

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

RE: Response to AD free fallin from admin
12-28-2011 12:41 PM

There is a typo at the end. He said "more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-kickers"

Instead of

"more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-KISSERS"
12-28-2011 12:41 PM
Thanks given by LebronJames, idontknow, Jolly Jumper, Rattlesnake, TheBoogieMan
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

12-28-2011 1:11 PM

"You just aren't used to the transparency we have with you....."

Thanks for explaining my own reality to me jackhole. What a load of crap.
12-28-2011 1:11 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake, Fly So Hi
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

12-28-2011 1:26 PM

Quote:However I have to tell you - I know the road map. Its scary. It honestly doesn't make a lot of sense. But I know it leads to success for all of us.

What a bizarre set of statements.
12-28-2011 1:26 PM
Thanks given by baant, halo0073, KeyserSozen, TheBoogieMan
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

12-28-2011 1:54 PM

(12-28-2011 12:41 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  There is a typo at the end. He said "more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-kickers"

Instead of

"more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-KISSERS"

Afraid not, should read "more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-lickers" ;)

But shhh no one is supposed to know about and that my friends is the reason I posted it publicly - that bit made me laugh. Actually, most of that post made me laugh.

On a side note, I nominate Alpha Dream and Hax Pharma for the Nobel Prize for defying the laws of physics by magically making non-leaking togos.

The level of gullibility shown at that forum really astounds me... I should change my vocation and take up marketing, some people will buy anything they are told. Will be rich in no time lol.
12-28-2011 1:54 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, dbot, halo0073, Fly So Hi

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1817
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

12-28-2011 2:21 PM

Quote:But I know that your happiness from that restock pales in comparison to any profit we will see. I know the books and thats no lie.

Hmm, I read that as him saying that the profit they are expecting from their restock is going to be F-ing huge!

Gotta love how these idiots seem to think their members are as stupid as they are.

Quote:Let me start this off by telling you all that this is completely off the record, even though its going into the permanence of cyber space. AD isn't endorsing this statement and also not a single person at the company (not even Jasmin or Harris) knows I'm posting this.

How many of you believe for a second that Johnny boy wrote that all by himself and Jasmine isn't standing on top of him pulling the strings?

The whole post screams of Jasmine's poor poor pity me tactics!

And this:
Quote:From the heart,
John Sebastian
Androtics Direct Operations Manager

Should read:

Quote:From the puppeteers hand,
John Sebastian
Androtics Direct Smoke and Mirrors Manager

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-28-2011 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

12-28-2011 2:26 PM

Honestly Rattle, their products work like they claim to do(based on the three products I tried like shine, gentleman, and A314), but their whole problem is on who operates it. No matter how amazing a product work, I can't believe people would support those Decievers who don't honor nothing other than filling their pockets.

I'm not sure but whats the difference between this kind of treatment towards the people who made the company reach the top and be the most popular pheromone company in the world to pimps who degrade his girls to sell themselves and still not give them their actual share of the money made. And as long as they get money for their cutting actions, they will never make drastic changes.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 2:28 PM by SeriousSmile.)
12-28-2011 2:26 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, LebronJames
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 134 posts

12-28-2011 3:16 PM

I left the AD forum almost immediately, something was just 'off' about that forum, I noticed what you call the "us against the world" outlook. I didn't know it was affiliated with a company at first -- Tried to ask a few questions about general 'mones and companies that weren't AD, I got a lot of "uhhh, those aren't sold here".

Soon as I saw "Here", I knew they were a fanboy site. Sadly with the price hikes, the shitty to-go bottles that leak like a sieve and the "Us against the world" attitude turned me off of them immediately. It's a shame.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 3:44 PM by Gojira.)
12-28-2011 3:16 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 858
Thanks received:
139 thanks in 57 posts

12-28-2011 3:45 PM

Wow, that statement was really all over the place. I honestly don't have a dog in this particular fight, I just feel really fortunate that I happened upon pherotruth first, where everybody's trying everything on the market and giving an honest opinion based on real experiences. I've never tried AD's products and although there are a few I'd be interested to, I can't stand BS when it comes to shipping/customer service issues. From what I've read, a lot of folks have had them, so for the foreseeable future, I'll pass.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-28-2011 3:45 PM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

12-28-2011 3:52 PM

I liked AD a lot in the past. That was before all the bull about love and being the only company, not only in the pheromone industry but overall, that is driven by love, an utmost sense of quality and fairness.
All companies but the likes of unicef are driven by the wish to make a profit for themselves and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. No need to hide that fact with nonsense. I'm no communist and I run my own business too. It has never occurred to me to try feeding my customers and clients bullshit about loving them and cutting my own winnings just because I love working for them.
Hell no.

I was one of those to dislike True pheromones at first because they pretty much copied the names and design of AD's Instant line but shit, my wallet liked TP immediately. Now that I see the absurd way AD chooses to meet the competition...I can't really grasp it. It's a strategy that probably has never been tried before by any enterprise. I'd rather eat shit and die than attempt it myself.

I'm still not hostile to AD, I'll buy their products if and when they have reasonable prices but when I find stuff that's just as good or better while paying far less elsewhere...well let's just say my rational mind has never allowed me to be a fanboy. Not with any kind of product, be it cars, clothes, alcohol, phones or mones.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
12-28-2011 3:52 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, L.Lawliet, LebronJames

Share This Thread