Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Response to AD free fallin from admin
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Response to AD free fallin from admin
12-31-2011 9:09 AM

yeah...i disabled my forum account weeks ago and never looked back. i'm done with that company. maybe john sebastian was being sincere, maybe not. either way, statements like:

Quote:However I have to tell you - I know the road map. Its scary. It honestly doesn't make a lot of sense. But I know it leads to success for all of us.

really weird me out. like it's a cult or one of those overly enthusiastic self-help books or something. what is this "success" he speaks of?

anyway, like i said, maybe that's just his personality, and maybe it comes across weird over the internet and in real life he's a great guy. but that statement was just weird.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 9:10 AM by universe.)
12-31-2011 9:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, LebronJames, Pheroquirk
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

12-31-2011 9:29 AM

(12-28-2011 1:11 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  "You just aren't used to the transparency we have with you....."

Thanks for explaining my own reality to me jackhole. What a load of crap.

Thanks for that, halo.

All i've read is a truck of shit from top to bottom. All their letters are the same, the same tone, same arguments, is ridiculous. By that they are calling their own customers "stupid".

Fly
12-31-2011 9:29 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, Rattlesnake, LebronJames
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1817
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

12-31-2011 9:47 AM

(12-31-2011 9:29 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  All i've read is a truck of shit from top to bottom. All their letters are the same, the same tone, same arguments, is ridiculous. By that they are calling their own customers "stupid".

Or gullible, or both!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-31-2011 9:47 AM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

12-31-2011 9:53 AM

My favorite line is "Thank you for being rockstars". I think I'll start saying that to the people I work for and see how well it goes.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
12-31-2011 9:53 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, Fly So Hi, baant
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

12-31-2011 10:23 AM

Ok I have sworn to sacrecy and won't reveal much. All I can say is that they are not telling the truth and the molecules didn't increase in price for a long time now. oh how I would like to reveal it and shock everyone but a man without his word is just a kid. JOHN SABASTIAN YOU KID, having fun lying? Oh wait, that is what you're paid to do, I forgot, little boy
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 10:24 AM by SeriousSmile.)
12-31-2011 10:23 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, LebronJames, Pheroquirk
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1817
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

12-31-2011 10:34 AM

No shock there SS. If prices had really gone up then other vendors would have had to raise their prices too.

But, when you can convince your customers that you are the only legitimate company, oppress the TRUTH, keep them from wandering outside your bubble and into a better reality, you can pretty much tell them anything and get away with it!

I'd bet that many a person living in North Korea believes they are living in the best country on earth, because that's what they are told!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-31-2011 10:34 AM
Thanks given by LebronJames
js8166
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

01-02-2012 3:46 AM

(12-31-2011 10:34 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I'd bet that many a person living in North Korea believes they are living in the best country on earth, because that's what they are told!

You're correct, sir. There's tons of videos on YouTube showing North Koreans crying after Kim Jong Il's death. I also heard about a satellite images showing everyone in N. Korea with their lights off at night the day that he died. They truly loved and respected him and the country.
01-02-2012 3:46 AM

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 132 posts

01-02-2012 8:54 AM

John Sebastian Wrote:
Hey everybody,

Let me start this off by telling you all that this is completely off the record, even though its going into the permanence of cyber space. AD isn't endorsing this statement and also not a single person at the company (not even Jasmin or Harris) knows I'm posting this.

"Baby, I'm telling you-- you're the only one for me. You've gotta believe me."

John Sebastian Wrote:
This company is on its way to a new world. I've heard some people try to guess where its on its way to - I've heard 'out', 'the dumps', 'falling giant', whatever. Well thats just plain silly. If it seems that way its because we are a real company operating in a real economy. There's ups and downs. You just aren't used to the transparency we have with you. Other companies are better at faking success while they work out of their parents' basement and only finding success by standing on the sagging shoulders of others.

First thing that comes to mind is a PUA mind trick I know. When I'm looking for what to do next, I hear it whisper in my head: "display dominance over her world". Achieved by realizing her world starts from her perspective, and feigning confidence in what you say to her. To make her believe that you know things about her that she doesn't realize herself.

John Sebastian Wrote:
Well guess what? This isn't some hobby to us. This isn't some random online retail we thought would make a quick buck. We aren't somebody pretending to be successful while mooching. We are a real company with real assets and a market to deal with. We are also operating at full steam in an economy where frankly we should be completely stripped of bells and whistles. I've seen the costs of these molecules and they've gone up. Like any commodity. Gasoline, coal, energy, pheromone synthesis - it all fluctuates in market.

Gone up, but at what rate? Other companies seem to be doing just fine in spite of these claims. Other companies that give good results.

Just easy claims backed up with general statements that actually give no explanation at all. I didn't realize pheromones fit into the "fossil fuels" category.

John Sebastian Wrote:
Some of you have been very good to us and I'd be remiss not to give you credit for our success. Some of you feel a little betrayed by a price increase and I honestly don't have a new response for you on that. For the time being until the price comes down there are To-Go's and still customs.

I do. Quite a few pheromone users are college students with very limited income. I'd say you can take those price increases and g... Ah, well you know.

John Sebastian Wrote:
Its the same thing I've been saying - we've been keeping things pretty cheap for a long time and now we are paying for it as the economy beats us with a stick. But we are pulling through - look at that GIANT RESTOCK we just did. That was expensive and we may make a few bucks. But I know that your happiness from that restock pales in comparison to any profit we will see. I know the books and thats no lie.

What exactly is this trying to imply? I could make a new blog post and make this one sentence my only sentence. And what would that sentence mean there? The only fact we can derive from this statement is that "he knows the books". But any other statement about these "books" are not bound by this phrase and could very well be just a fabrication. It's a mediocre attempt to establish credibility that no worthwhile college professor would ever accept.

John Sebastian Wrote:
As for the team Steve and Mick have been doing a great job - without them would be a world I don't even want to consider. Same with Jacob and Ben and everyone else at shipping/formulation/laboratory/etc. Heck, even Fedex has been kind of rad. They are all pushing on and dealing with a lot of things. They've kept me in positive spirits with their help and thats something I'm forever thankful on.

"proving humanity" by showing a softer side, giving insight to potential hopes and (obviously) his thankful spirit.

John Sebastian Wrote:
But enough gushing on stuff like that. I'm just here to respond to people saying we are collapsing or anything else ridiculous.

Small agenda. No big deal.

John Sebastian Wrote:
Unless I am completely oblivious to whats going on in the company whose operations I'm managing then everything I'm saying is wrong. However I have to tell you - I know the road map. Its scary. It honestly doesn't make a lot of sense. But I know it leads to success for all of us. We just have to stay on it. I've got a pretty awesome seat to my pants and I'm going to fly by it.

We have an in-house solution we are working on to leaks. There are a lot of other companies using similar containers and they've been leaking, too. Its physics. We think we've found a solution thanks to a supportive community and we'll be testing that as soon as we get the materials.

Packing tape wrapped tightly around the bottle's neck, where the atomizer is screwed on securely. Random ebay sellers who have no fan base do this and I can't recall ever receiving something that had leaked.

John Sebastian Wrote:
We also have molecules out there that people rarely report on that have A LOT of merit. And I just did a massive restock.

I know a lot of the people who are trying to make us look like we are failing come from a place where they can't read our road map and thats fine. Let them stay away, more molecules for you - the A.D.venturers. The ass-kickers. For those of you who are trail blazing cowboys and cowgirls who like flying by the seat of their pants like us...

Suddenly I'm excited to be part of such a badass fantasy community of ass-kickers. Great imagery.

John Sebastian Wrote:
"... Here's to the crazy ones." - Steve Jobs

I was holding back the profanities, but fuck you.

Pheromones are nowhere near as mainstream as even hair products are, so for any pheromone company (not just AD) to casually slap a quote from a recently deceased man who accomplished more than the company in question could ever dream of..?

I'm not saying pheromone technology isn't capable of great things, but great should be relative to competition, market and technology history. Comparing advancements in shampoo to a NASA space program is ridiculous, and so is this.

Even if Steve Jobs didn't do so many great things personally, he was the guy who sold it to his audience. Sorry Jean Sebastian, but you're not doing as hot here. Steve could and would win more of his audience by percentage than you have with this petty post of yours.

Jean Sebastian Wrote:
Love you all, thanks for being rockstars.

See ya'll in 2012, or at least you'll see me.

From the heart,
John Sebastian
Androtics Direct Operations Manager

PS: Sorry its so fragmented and sorry for any typos or messed up grammar. I typed this once and from the heart without stopping.

Wow, that's so dreamy. Won't you be mine too, John Sebastian?

[Image: tumblrkudj1dftrj1qzvqip.png]

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
01-02-2012 8:54 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, halo0073, dbot, Rattlesnake, LebronJames, Fly So Hi, Onedzguy, baant
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
936 thanks in 259 posts

01-02-2012 9:11 AM

And to top it all off, dbot's post (I would love to hear more about this.) won the TOTW! Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1

A vote was from me! Nana

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
01-02-2012 9:11 AM
Thanks given by dbot
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 220 posts

01-02-2012 9:56 AM

(01-02-2012 9:11 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  And to top it all off, dbot's post (I would love to hear more about this.) won the TOTW! Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1

A vote was from me! Nana
Lol haha, I saw that!
01-02-2012 9:56 AM

Share This Thread