Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Response to AD free fallin from admin
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

RE: Response to AD free fallin from admin
01-02-2012 10:31 AM

I never win anything! Does this mean I'm a rockstar too?? Rofl
01-02-2012 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
991 thanks in 422 posts

01-25-2012 1:44 AM

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I do like the quality of AD's product line. Hell I personally have:
- A314
- IG
- IS
- IH
- Ammo
- Turn Up The Heat
- TAC
- MX297

Honestly I love them all and don't regret doing biz with them. HOWEVER I do agree that they use phrases as "out of stock" and "rare molecules" as part of their marketing campaign to create that 'I need it feeling'.

Lets face the facts they run a business...pure and simple. They want loyal repeat business so they run out of stock and my suspicions are they wait awhile to re-stock. In that process they have many folks foaming at the mouth for it.

Is it a dirtbag way to do business? Hmmmmm probably....

The one thing I do find annoying is the price hike on some of the Instants....not cool at all. Also they frown on mentioning other products, I was blasted for mentioning True Pheromones which I thought was funny but I can care less.

In the end will I do business with AD? Sure, they have what I like....however with that said I also buy from Alpha Dreams, Love Scent and True Pheromones and love them all!!!!

The Dude abides...
01-25-2012 1:44 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, LebronJames, Bosshank, leon333
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

01-25-2012 4:57 AM

I agree with you, AD's products are good. I ordered from them just a week ago. The custom lab thingy has taken longer than usual, the stuff didn't ship out until yesterday but this is the first time it's taken more than one day.

However I don't like when they try to sucker people into things like buying Instant fucking Openness for 119 bucks. That's daytime robbery right there. Only the most absurd example out of a few insane price hikes. And all the whining is getting on my last nerve, about how this poor company tries to be fair in an unjust world where EVERYBODY else is dishonest. That's getting really fucking old. They've been at it for a while and it probably is one of the things that has bitten them in the ass by turning some old customers away. I sure see them in a different light than I did just some 6 months ago.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2012 4:58 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
01-25-2012 4:57 AM
Thanks given by LebronJames, shadowknight
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 15 posts

04-26-2012 12:20 PM

(01-25-2012 4:57 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I agree with you, AD's products are good. I ordered from them just a week ago. The custom lab thingy has taken longer than usual, the stuff didn't ship out until yesterday but this is the first time it's taken more than one day.

However I don't like when they try to sucker people into things like buying Instant fucking Openness for 119 bucks. That's daytime robbery right there. Only the most absurd example out of a few insane price hikes. And all the whining is getting on my last nerve, about how this poor company tries to be fair in an unjust world where EVERYBODY else is dishonest. That's getting really fucking old. They've been at it for a while and it probably is one of the things that has bitten them in the ass by turning some old customers away. I sure see them in a different light than I did just some 6 months ago.

I agree with you and andromun. If there was some kind of shortage then every company would have hiked up their prices, so not sure where AD is getting their logic. I've even posted on their forums there's no way in hell I would pay those prices. Especially for single strength when I use to get double strength for half that price lol
04-26-2012 12:20 PM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
530 thanks in 167 posts

05-22-2012 10:45 PM

(04-26-2012 12:20 PM)Gotchaz Wrote:  I've even posted on their forums there's no way in hell I would pay those prices. Especially for single strength when I use to get double strength for half that price lol

I really don't see any value in getting angry at any business unless it directly affects you. In reality putting prices at uncompetitive levels is just an anti-business tactic that indicates to customers to shop elsewhere.

When they decide to be competitive again with a good product, great! Then customers will buy! Its up to them how many customers they want or what business model to follow. I say take whatever is good and ignore the bad. Replace the bad with some good from somewhere else... we don't need anything 'bad' in our lives ;)
05-22-2012 10:45 PM
Thanks given by Mustang

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1817
Thanks received:
4737 thanks in 1962 posts

05-22-2012 11:01 PM

(05-22-2012 10:45 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  When they decide to be competitive again with a good product, great! Then customers will buy! Its up to them how many customers they want or what business model to follow. I say take whatever is good and ignore the bad.

I have a different approach: I think if a company makes it clear that they think their customers are stupid and will milk ANY of them for every penney they can, they are either the greediest son of a bitches in the world or bottom feeders, and I wouldn't use anything they offered, even if they tried to give it to me for free.

Because if I were to I could be sure that they would eventually try to figure out a way to fuck me!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-22-2012 11:01 PM
Thanks given by dbot, AlternativeGirl, Mustang
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

05-23-2012 5:21 AM

If they announce that they would want to increase price and not give any lame excuses maybe they wouldn't draw any flak. Be a man.
05-23-2012 5:21 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 56 posts

05-11-2013 3:58 AM

I like their mainstream 30ml products.

No way in hell I'm touching their togo bottles. They're too small, not enough product for the buck, they leak (the sample bottles have without exception leaked on me) and they'll run out fast and shipping is expensive.

Furthermore, I've been following their site for almost two years off and on, but seriously, when was the last time a mix went mainstream? I've heard nothing but good stuff about MX297, and nada. They won't make MXes into 30 ml anymore. WHAT?!?

In their defence their instant line of products do work well to very well, but my god if Steve hadn't put in his resignation at AD, then I might have not jumped to PheroTruth for years. Sadly, I noticed he jumped ship about 12 hours AFTER I bought Instant Openness and Instant Honesty (yet to try IH, but IO working well when mixed), BUT if I had, I might not have boughten Instant Gentleman which should be renamed Asian Bliss or Eastern Dream or Oriental Love Potion as asians LOVE the stuff. Nothing but hit after hit after hit from men and women when paired with another social such as IS or IO. The stuff is like catnip for kittens.

I hope they right their ship as IS and IG are some really nice mones. I also hope they drop their prices to something reasonable on IO, IH and IJ as if they don't then they start losing customers to other companies, and once gone it's hard to get them back. (Ie. I love Pherone's M-11, but so many other things to try right now that it might be years before I buy another bottle. That is, I would have never left if they hadn't jacked the price some 400% when I first bought in).
05-11-2013 3:58 AM
Thanks given by Mustang
DaftPhunk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-28-2013 7:52 AM

The customer service fucking SUCKS. I am never ordering from there again. They already got 83.00 bucks from me and they can't even ship what I ordered without lying to me about it.They tell me the site is down, their system is down...
They had better get it together or Im moving on. the worst experience I have EVER had.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 8:28 AM by DaftPhunk.)
10-28-2013 7:52 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2285
Thanks received:
2570 thanks in 1320 posts

10-28-2013 9:11 AM

"I'm gonna free fall out in to nothing.. gonna leave this world for awhile".. TOM petty.

Yep Ad IS FREEFALLING. The forum is dead over there. I thought a314 new rev would spice things up but it only did for a little bit. In a way I kinda like AD.. I have been a loyal customer there for so many years.. It brings sadness to my eyes to see a downslide or an empire crumble.

Hopefully marketing will pickup and new products will be introduced or better yet new twists on older products will come out.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 9:13 AM by dsouza.)
10-28-2013 9:11 AM

Share This Thread