Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Response to AD free fallin from admin
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 323 posts

RE: Response to AD free fallin from admin
10-28-2013 10:52 AM

I really don't understand how they're operating. They're always "backlogged" with work, Johns hardly on the forum, always out of stock on the good shit, jacked up prices, altering their formulas????? If it was my company it would be worth millions by now. There seems to be the same old people on the PT forums hyping up their products. Wouldn't surprise me if they're paid to do just that. Not going to name names, but I think were all aware of these guys...
10-28-2013 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza, as33156
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
938 thanks in 443 posts

10-28-2013 12:46 PM

The place is falling apart. There are about 5 vets and the rest are super noobs. We were all noobs at one point but when you've got guys that have been on the forums for 3+ years and they don't know the basics. You know your forum oohs in serious trouble when Hankypanky2 us giving mone advice.
10-28-2013 12:46 PM
Thanks given by as33156
DaftPhunk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-28-2013 1:04 PM

Yeah, Ive asked Mickealia for a refund. just ridiculous. They can't keep their shit together. So Fk em. They dont want to work for my money I'll go else where.
10-28-2013 1:04 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Capritarius
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-09-2014 5:31 PM

Andromun,

I regularly use four of your eight favorites. My staples are:

- A314
- IS
- IH
- Turn Up The Heat

Three years ago, when I had just become single, I tried Ammo and Instant Gentleman, and the products do work. But I'm hurting from the price increase.

I just bought a fresh stock, plus MX297 and P75, two new products I'm trying on the strength of an advice from one of their new forum regulars.

I've just spent a fortune on my new shopping cart, it's been almost four days since I've politely asked for a response to an email request, and all I've been getting are automated replies from someone named "Gia".

I'm not in 'hyper-alert mode' yet, considering I confirmed and paid (VISA) for my order on a Friday morning (June 06), so I thought I'd give them the whole weekend, plus Monday (it's Tuesday morning here in Southeast Asia).

But I'm glad I finally found an unbiased forum. Almost sad that I found this place a little too late. I wish I discovered pherotruth before I paid for a back-breaking order.

Hopefully they get in touch with me within today.

Fingers Crossed, Pockets Hurting.
06-09-2014 5:31 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
729 thanks in 345 posts

06-09-2014 6:20 PM

(06-09-2014 5:31 PM)Capritarius Wrote:  Andromun,

I regularly use four of your eight favorites. My staples are:

- A314
- IS
- IH
- Turn Up The Heat

Three years ago, when I had just become single, I tried Ammo and Instant Gentleman, and the products do work. But I'm hurting from the price increase.

I just bought a fresh stock, plus MX297 and P75, two new products I'm trying on the strength of an advice from one of their new forum regulars.

I've just spent a fortune on my new shopping cart, it's been almost four days since I've politely asked for a response to an email request, and all I've been getting are automated replies from someone named "Gia".

I'm not in 'hyper-alert mode' yet, considering I confirmed and paid (VISA) for my order on a Friday morning (June 06), so I thought I'd give them the whole weekend, plus Monday (it's Tuesday morning here in Southeast Asia).

But I'm glad I finally found an unbiased forum. Almost sad that I found this place a little too late. I wish I discovered pherotruth before I paid for a back-breaking order.

Hopefully they get in touch with me within today.

Fingers Crossed, Pockets Hurting.

This doesn't seem to fit in well with this thread.

But, I've ordered lots from Androtics and it always arrived. Sometimes it took awhile if it was a Pxxx mixed to a strength they didn't have mixed already.... aka 50mcg. If you are overseas (Not USA) it may take longer.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-09-2014 6:20 PM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 607
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 336 posts

03-27-2015 10:28 AM

(06-09-2014 6:20 PM)dexter Wrote:  This doesn't seem to fit in well with this thread.

But, I've ordered lots from Androtics and it always arrived. Sometimes it took awhile if it was a Pxxx mixed to a strength they didn't have mixed already.... aka 50mcg. If you are overseas (Not USA) it may take longer.

I've had problems with their stuff taking forever in the past. Last year I had a shipping issue with them and customer service offered me a gift certificate even though I didn't complain at all. I just politely asked about the order. I think that was nice. I placed an order for MX353 this Wednesday and it was just delivered by Fedex today.

I'm thinking that AD may have had logistical issues in the past. Some people have reported quality issues as well. Maybe they have fixed their issues. Shit happens.

I know there have been issues & conflicts between various vendors, forums, etc... involving AD. I never bothered to find out what the issues and conflicts are. I have no clue who is right and who is wrong. I like Mark and this forum and I like AD too. My only concern is whether or not this vendor has products that can add value to my life. The following products are of interest to me from AD.

Turn Up The Heat - Low Androstenone sexual
A314 Rev 32 - Excellent oil based status product
MX353 - Some have reported this to be good for ONS
MX292 - Some have reported this to be a life of the party mix

As far as I'm concerned, the more vendors out there, the better. The only problem is I've ended up spending more money than I should have because so many vendors have come up with products that caught my eye.
03-27-2015 10:28 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, flacowww
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 29 posts

08-13-2015 11:37 AM

(03-27-2015 10:28 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I've had problems with their stuff taking forever in the past. Last year I had a shipping issue with them and customer service offered me a gift certificate even though I didn't complain at all. I just politely asked about the order. I think that was nice. I placed an order for MX353 this Wednesday and it was just delivered by Fedex today.

I'm thinking that AD may have had logistical issues in the past. Some people have reported quality issues as well. Maybe they have fixed their issues. Shit happens.

I know there have been issues & conflicts between various vendors, forums, etc... involving AD. I never bothered to find out what the issues and conflicts are. I have no clue who is right and who is wrong. I like Mark and this forum and I like AD too. My only concern is whether or not this vendor has products that can add value to my life. The following products are of interest to me from AD.

Turn Up The Heat - Low Androstenone sexual
A314 Rev 32 - Excellent oil based status product
MX353 - Some have reported this to be good for ONS
MX292 - Some have reported this to be a life of the party mix

As far as I'm concerned, the more vendors out there, the better. The only problem is I've ended up spending more money than I should have because so many vendors have come up with products that caught my eye.

their customer service seems pretty decent. i have no complaints. 3 of my togo bottles leaked in my first order and they credited me back $42 in the form of a gc which i used today on a314 (hoping it's not a junk rev)

shipping wise, they tend to take a little longer than other places. for example, i ordered wolf from lal on a friday and got it the following monday.... from ad i ordered the intro kit on thursday and got it the following tuesday...
08-13-2015 11:37 AM

Share This Thread