Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Passion Reporting Thread
WannabeLadiesMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Pure Passion Reporting Thread
08-27-2012 5:26 PM

(02-17-2012 10:46 AM)JonJon Wrote:  Pure Passion/Pure Trust Experiment: 2-15-12 (Day 1)
Application: 2 dabs of Pure Passion on neck, 1 dab of Pure Trust per ear.

People at the training center seem friendlier than usual and they are all usually very friendly, smiling and talkative. On my way to the waiting area, I noticed a young female high school student that I chatted up some time ago at the center, the last time she showed obvious indicators of interest but I don't date High School students lol so I didn't get her number. This time we said hello to each other and I sat down not saying another word but I was close enough that scent could be pick up, like I said before, small rooms at the center. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her fidgeting and looking around, tugging on her clothes, shaking, etc. She then says, "Umm, hows it going?" So we start making small talk that leads into a conversation on the supernatural. I told some jokes that she became red faced while laughing, she played with her hair a lot and blushed and seemed sad when she and I had to part.

While in my classes my teachers very jolly for lack of better words they seemed prone to telling stories about their personal life you know things about their significant other and family lol.

Conclusion:I'll have to try Passion standalone although I'm certain that many effects were because of it, the hit I got from the girl to me suggest that there is a sexual kick to Passion. I like it.

Hey man, what have you experienced with PurePassion since then? I was think about buying it since it's my senior year(I want an upper hand with the girls). How have the ladies been reacting to you?
08-27-2012 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WannabeLadiesMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-29-2012 12:23 PM

Just got my PurePassion today! Can't wait to use it!
08-29-2012 12:23 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

08-29-2012 12:49 PM

(08-29-2012 12:23 PM)WannabeLadiesMan Wrote:  Just got my PurePassion today! Can't wait to use it!

Just a question those bottles are 4 ml or 10 ml??
08-29-2012 12:49 PM

WannabeLadiesMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-29-2012 3:59 PM

(08-29-2012 12:49 PM)preck Wrote:  Just a question those bottles are 4 ml or 10 ml??

4ml.
08-29-2012 3:59 PM
WannabeLadiesMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

09-04-2012 8:47 PM

First Day of School. 1 1/2 dab on neck, behind ears, and shirt. Didn't really notice any thing different and no hits from girls. I felt kinda of aggressive after I put it on, not sure if I OD. There's a lot of sex pheromones in this stuff so I'm going to put only one dab on tomorrow..
09-04-2012 8:47 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, idontknow
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 4 posts

09-09-2012 1:26 PM

(09-04-2012 8:47 PM)WannabeLadiesMan Wrote:  First Day of School. 1 1/2 dab on neck, behind ears, and shirt. Didn't really notice any thing different and no hits from girls. I felt kinda of aggressive after I put it on, not sure if I OD. There's a lot of sex pheromones in this stuff so I'm going to put only one dab on tomorrow..

Im still waiting for my puremones order, but I would think that school might not be the best place to test out the Pure Passion. That would be more inline with the friday and saturday night parties. I would try out maybe pure icebreaker or pure macho if your looking for more hits at school. Possibly even Pure Feel.

This is all just my opinion, and I have yet to try the products, but it seems to me that pheromones work best when the target is already predisposed too such feelings. In other words, I dont think alot of girls are ready to bang at school. School is more of a social place, so some social stuff would work better. Now at parties/clubs/raves/etc, girls ARE looking to bang, so the pure passion would kick that feeling up a notch.

And to touch on some basic stuff, the pheromones are there to help, not do the job for you. You still have to have game. And really, game is simple. Be different, but not too different. Be pleasantly interesting. Be social. Be confident. Girls will want you if they are interested in you and they trust you. Mones will help, but you still have to put yourself in their head as a sexual option. Otherwise you will be ghosted, or worse yet, in friends zone.

I used to have huge approach anxiety, and went without a girlfriend all through high school. Then one day I heard someone say something that really stuck with me for some reason, even though I heard it said before just with different phrasing. They said "Getting girls is just like getting a job, you apply for the position, you get interviewed, they check references, and maybe you get the job and maybe you dont. But you will NEVER get the job if you dont even submit the application."

Dont know why but that one stuck with me. So in other words, approach approach approach. You will fail, ALOT. But the faster you fail, the faster you succeed. Even the best PUAs in the game have failed over and over again. learn to look at failure as a good thing, you are one step closer to closing the hb 10.

Find what mone combo works for you. Then use that in addition to your improved game and there will be no stopping you.

I kind of rambled on longer than expected, but hope this helps.
09-09-2012 1:26 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, preck, WannabeLadiesMan, nervousteen, Statix
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

09-10-2012 1:17 PM

^^^Thats a good one thanks 4 sharing
09-10-2012 1:17 PM

WannabeLadiesMan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

09-15-2012 1:57 PM

(09-09-2012 1:26 PM)sleepmones Wrote:  Im still waiting for my puremones order, but I would think that school might not be the best place to test out the Pure Passion. That would be more inline with the friday and saturday night parties. I would try out maybe pure icebreaker or pure macho if your looking for more hits at school. Possibly even Pure Feel.

This is all just my opinion, and I have yet to try the products, but it seems to me that pheromones work best when the target is already predisposed too such feelings. In other words, I dont think alot of girls are ready to bang at school. School is more of a social place, so some social stuff would work better. Now at parties/clubs/raves/etc, girls ARE looking to bang, so the pure passion would kick that feeling up a notch.

And to touch on some basic stuff, the pheromones are there to help, not do the job for you. You still have to have game. And really, game is simple. Be different, but not too different. Be pleasantly interesting. Be social. Be confident. Girls will want you if they are interested in you and they trust you. Mones will help, but you still have to put yourself in their head as a sexual option. Otherwise you will be ghosted, or worse yet, in friends zone.

I used to have huge approach anxiety, and went without a girlfriend all through high school. Then one day I heard someone say something that really stuck with me for some reason, even though I heard it said before just with different phrasing. They said "Getting girls is just like getting a job, you apply for the position, you get interviewed, they check references, and maybe you get the job and maybe you dont. But you will NEVER get the job if you dont even submit the application."

Dont know why but that one stuck with me. So in other words, approach approach approach. You will fail, ALOT. But the faster you fail, the faster you succeed. Even the best PUAs in the game have failed over and over again. learn to look at failure as a good thing, you are one step closer to closing the hb 10.

Find what mone combo works for you. Then use that in addition to your improved game and there will be no stopping you.

I kind of rambled on longer than expected, but hope this helps.

Thanks, man! That helps! I'll try out ice breaker!
09-15-2012 1:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pure Feel Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 15 6,348 04-10-2014 5:46 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  Pure Macho Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 14 5,469 03-29-2013 4:18 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  Pure Trust Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,738 08-25-2012 6:12 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro