Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Macho Reporting Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1818
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

Pure Macho Reporting Thread
02-03-2012 6:46 AM

Please post your reports on "Pure Feel" in this thread.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-03-2012 6:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 132 posts

RE: Pure Macho Reporting Thread
02-06-2012 5:04 PM

Pure Macho Day 1
In regards to Pure Macho, Robert Wrote:Pure Macho is intended to attract women by radiating alpha dominance. Helps create pure gut level attraction by emitting a pheromone signature of an aggressive sexually active young man who gets what he wants. Make her feel butterflies in her stomach any time she talks to you. Best results are seen with women who are naturally attracted to aggressive "bad boy" types.

Application Details:
2 dabs. Same application method as in my first report, on PureFeel Day 1.

Possible Self Effects:
Seemed like I felt less worried than usual. I felt pretty calm this day. Lately I've been pretty anxious for whatever reason. It could have been sleepiness, the pheromone product, or a combination of the two. But, I still felt good on this first day of wearing it.

Possible Hits:
My boss was joking with me again! I don't know what I did differently that caused him to start joking with me as per the usual norm, but me and him have just been silent lately. Work and that's it. This was an unusual discovery.

Had a very generous tip that day, if compared to the usual tip amount (this was 2-5x more than people usually do).

We've had some guy (maybe homeless? Has 3g internet and Vonage... but why a suitcase, and why so frugal?) come in and stay for long hours while purchasing almost bare minimum. My boss was getting really upset about it, and when he was venting to my coworker (who came in later) about it, I referenced his laptop, vonage, 3g and suitcase as his "detective kit". My boss, who isn't usually that slow, replied with "I don't think he's really a detective though..." I replied: "Haha, I was kidding man." (we usually converse very casually). Knowing my boss and our past two and a half years of interactions, I would have never believed he would have taken that statement of mine seriously, lol. Big Grin

Day 1 Conclusion:
If this product contains NONE, then 2 dabs must be just enough to be a sweet spot application for me. No agression observed. I feel as if it relies on Androsterone and a decent amount of NOL to do the job, but of course there's no way for me to know for certain. I feel like it was an alpha product that gives you the "cool and confident, yet doesn't care" vibes. Maybe semi playful. Not too little, not too much. From Robert's description of PureMacho, I would expect this to be NONE heavy. Perhaps it's NONE polished up with Androsterone and NOL. I really don't know, but again, if these are the effects of PureMacho I saw today, I like it.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 2:23 PM by txi0m.)
02-06-2012 5:04 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, JonJon, terry0400-40, Pheroquirk, doctordonald
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

02-10-2012 9:57 AM

Pure Macho Experiment: 2-7-12 (Day 1)
Application: 2-3 dabs (Index Finger wiped onto my neck and behind ears)

With a name like Pure Macho, I half expected this stuff to smell like musk and urine. But again just like with Pure Trust I didn't really smell anything.

Self Effects: I felt a subtle lift in my mood, but I'm not sure if it was the product or the fact that I received a phone call from a woman I enjoy talking to, we have a business relationship but we like to talk.

In The Store: I didn't cover it up with anything but I did use "strategic placement" I simply sprayed my shirt and jack with Sean Jean Unforgivable. I dropped my car off at the garage for an oil change, the woman inside kept on calling me sir (very good sir, yes sir, okay sir, etc.) even though I was on the phone with one of my colleagues.

Possible hits: I received stares from women the entire time that I was in the store, especially if I was in the same area for a lengthy time with those said women. I have to test more to figure out if this is regular while wearing the product. If a good mood and wide-eyed stares from women is normal with this product that is completely fine with me!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
02-10-2012 9:57 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156, doctordonald
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 132 posts

02-16-2012 3:09 PM

Pure Macho Day 2

This was about a week ago I think... Sorry for the late report! Also, I have a report on Pure Trust to give as well. As for Pure Passion, I still have not had a good opportunity to use it. I would like to, but not until next week... Uncontrollable events require me to wear some Androstadienone this weekend or suffer the consequences. Eek

Application Details:
2-3 dabs.

Possible Self Effects:
Felt a bit at ease, yet attentive. Similar feelings to before, though I don't know if I'm able to communicate the feeling properly.

Possible Hits:
Well, I got at least one hit this day! My boss had informed me that he was going to give me 8-10 more hours after I return from Canada (which will be this weekend. He also joked with me more again, which surprised me again.

Nothing too unusual past that, but it seems I hit some serious aggression this time!

A guy who works next door to where I work (whom I often BS with from time to time) came in to chat with my boss and I. He's pretty opinionated, but usually never gets hostile. Today, however, he was extremely snappy and talked over me at least four times. At that point I backed away a little and left the conversation to him and my boss.

A repeat customer who often will help me out with high level math from time to time was also pretty on edge, and I NEVER see him like that! I don't know what the hell was going on if it wasn't the pheromones, but he was straight pissy. I had a relatively simple question and did not expect a full explanation-- Just wanted a pointer. He snapped a little and said it's actually not simple at all! He went on to explain, talking to me like I couldn't understand the vast majority of it... Though I had my answer, which I knowingly stumbled upon by chance... Like I said, I just wanted to know the key steps to take to solve for the answer. After figuring it out on my own, I finished the assignment.. And my conclusion is the question was still simple. (FYI, this guy teaches math with a Master's degree in Mathematics-- he's not dense).

Day 2 Conclusion:
Be careful with how you dose this stuff! Seems like 3 is too much, and 2-2.5 is pushing it... I would be curious as to how this works in combo with a good social, but of course, that's not the point of this testing phase... So, more solo testing it is. Smile

I do like the effects of Pure Macho, but certainly not the overdose symptoms... Until the OD is achieved, it feels pretty smooth. Very different from the smooth I get from TI, but similar to the smoothness of TA... This might have SOME Androsterone in it (smoothness?), but clearly a NONE product, in my opinion.

Idea that just hit me: TA is mostly a Androsterone product with NONE. Pure Macho seems like mostly a NONE product with Androsterone. They feel as if they are similar, but it seems Pure Macho weighs heavier on the opposite side. Maybe others who are testing know what I mean?

Suggestion: Seriously consider using some silicone or oil in the base. I did not really want to go to three dabs, but felt like I had to in order to balance my dose.

What I mean by "balance" is that I like to apply pheromone products symmetrically across the vertical axis of my body. I feel it likely helps make my results consistent, and on a subconscious level (for those affected by the pheromones I wear) it probably also feels more natural.

It's really important for me to be able to spread this around, but it's super difficult with a very high ratio of pheromones to what feels like an alcohol exclusive base.

I'm not saying change it completely to an oil or silicone product, just add a bit of something to make it easier to spread before it dries. But definitely keep it in a concentrate form-- they are the most versatile of pheromone products since you can add your own cologne to it.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 3:09 PM by txi0m.)
02-16-2012 3:09 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156, doctordonald
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

02-17-2012 4:58 AM

Pure Macho in a bar

Self-effects: Bullet proof ego. Felt a bit like a Macho. In fact i probably got a bit over-confident or like a bit of an ass with 2 dabs of it. Though could also be the drinks i had.

Applied 1 dab of Pure Macho about 30 minutes before i reached a friend's place. We were chatting a little. Didn't see much in terms of hits. A little later we moved to a party where apparently the average age was like 35 while we were early to mid-twenties.

I was there was with like 5 girls and 2 guys. And the cougars in the bar apparently seemed to quite like me. While cougars usually like me, for whatever reason, probably because i look like a nice guy, it was more intense with Pure Macho on. I was receiving lots of touching, inviting looks and probably some of the 35+-ish ladies tried to open me, but i gave them the "I'm sorry, won't happen."-look. So Pure Macho seems to work on cougars. And also my female friends got a bit more flirty.

Added one more dab of Pure Macho and immediately after opened a set of three girls and one guy. I talked a little to the two girls and then to the guy. The guy seemed to be quite strange and suddenly he was gone?! The girls were on the move and left me. It seemed like it was a bit harder to get talking with Pure Macho on.

Now my guy-friends didn't seem to like Pure Macho and got more quiet than usual.

With the now 2 dabs total, one of my female friends seemed to get quite touchy. She repeatedly touched my shoulder and moved her hand around it and made some really sexual remarks. (She was the girl sitting next to me in my Corpo report) So she talked about that girl who grabbed my package that night and told me that she was thinking about doing the same!

Saw one of the girls from before at the bar and opened her again. I got into sexual talk quite fast, but i miscalibrated my IODs. She didn't quite like me, but gave me light IOIs. I realized that she was about to get back to her friends, when she finally got her drink. So i went for the kiss. She blocked me and told me, that i couldn't expect to kiss her after being so mean. Anyways i think she was quite attracted, but i really was too mean. Had to leave early to get to work the next day.

Conclusion:
After very early testing Pure Macho seems like a really solid -none based sexual attraction formula to me. Probably a bit like N.P.A.
Now while i'd say it's pretty good on people you already know, i feel like it may be a bit more difficult to get to know new people, especially men with PM. It may work very well for highly sexually confident women, though.
I think Pure Feel is a great product and probably combining it with Pure Macho could make a superb mix. The friendly touchy-buddy-cool-guy vibe from Pure Feel puts the guards down and Pure Macho hits steers the friendly touches into a sexual direction. Anyways, looking forward to more reviews!

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 4:58 AM by idontknow.)
02-17-2012 4:58 AM
Thanks given by txi0m, Pheroman, JonJon, Pheroquirk, as33156, doctordonald

PureMones Rep
Vendor

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

02-21-2012 12:06 PM

Thanks guys for your reports!

As you correctly observed the most dominant molecule in Pure Macho is NONE softened with other mones.
It's probably not the best molecule to use when meeting new people especially if you are already naturally alpha male. Other alpha men may feel uneasy around you and may even challenge you if your behavior is not totally congruent with the strong alpha aura.

I would say this product is perfect for "beta" males or shy nice guys who needs the boost of confidence, or situations where you deal with a sexually confident woman who feels comfortable with a dominant man and finds a strong alpha male very attractive.

Thanks for the reports, keep them coming!
Robert
02-21-2012 12:06 PM
Thanks given by txi0m, as33156, doctordonald, Statix
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 99 posts

04-04-2012 2:54 PM

So here is my report about pure macho....

I've tried this stuff many times until I got a real feeling of how it is!

How is it?
To describe it, I would describe it a bit of a rawer and more aggresive version of Alpha 7!

What does it do?
It has the cofidence and the very masuline attractive and dominant signals Alpha 7 shows but also a good shot of dirty, raw aggresivness and some animalish signs! It also has some very light comfort elements but they are very very light and only viewable on sexual confident women

dossage

I allways used 2 drops, 3 are to much for me and makes people aggressive towards me! The name is absolutly what this product is!

target group

I've had quite good attraction with girls from southern europe, latinas etc! These girls are reacting sexual aggresive but also they know that you are the chief! Another kind of women reacting to that are cougars and older females which are very comfortable with their sexuality! The young blond middle and northern european girls are reacting very fearful and they also avoiding you! I have also seen some attraction in their eyes but I think the fear was to strong with this aggressive signature!

Greetz

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
04-04-2012 2:54 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, NewAlpha, idontknow
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

04-04-2012 2:58 PM

Oh freaking great, another product to add to my Chemistry cabinet, my Visa thanks you all in advance. But wait, I have never even heard of Pure Macho LOL.
04-04-2012 2:58 PM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

pure macho day 1
03-21-2013 3:05 PM

i will post my results with this stuff as soon as it comes in to me. i will first try two with no cover, then old spice with two on top of it. not starting with one because i am older and look younger and am thinking alpha vibe of product might help with mid -20's to mid to late 30's, which would be my preferred demographic.

so, at the awesome advice of terry, i mixed one drop pure macho from the aforementioned dropper with two sprays of old spice. i mixed it the dropper bottle itself. then i impulsively added a little rubbing alcohol just to be able to spread further. wrists, ears to collarbone, front of neck. then i went and saw a friend.

she could not get enough of my smell, sniffing and nibbling and so on, and obviously associates a particular smell with me now, having used other such fragrances around her. she was a lot more into things too.

will continue the same and see tomorrow or the next time i am around a pertinent social setting. i don't want to just use randomly, preferring instead to use when i am around target interests or at social setting where said interests are there.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 7:51 AM by doctordonald.)
03-21-2013 3:05 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

pure macho day 2
03-27-2013 8:12 AM

i mixed one drop pure macho from the aforementioned dropper with a few sprays of old spice. i mixed it the dropper bottle itself. then i impulsively added a little rubbing alcohol just to be able to spread further. wrists, ears to collarbone, front of neck.

in a meeting, one of the participants did lean back in her chair as if to expose her breasts while pretending to stretch and looked at me while doing so. hot, and seemed like an indication of interest. is that so?

i am not always good at detecting and would appreciate the help.

later, i was going to see another woman i was interested with. so i mixed one drop in with a couple sprays of old spice and headed out. i didn't see her, just the guy she works for. i did go by and see a friend of mine and brought her a small gift, just because i was thinking of her and to kind of let the scent travel around my set of acquaintances too.

also . . . last night about eleven my friend i went to see facebooked me that she could still smell me on her sheets from yesterday. i asked her what it smelled like. "Smells like Donald." So I guess that is a good thing.

Any feedback to any of this would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22