Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Macho Reporting Thread
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: pure macho day 2
03-27-2013 10:22 AM

(03-27-2013 8:12 AM)doctordonald Wrote:  i mixed one drop pure macho from the aforementioned dropper with a few sprays of old spice. i mixed it the dropper bottle itself. then i impulsively added a little rubbing alcohol just to be able to spread further. wrists, ears to collarbone, front of neck.

in a meeting, one of the participants did lean back in her chair as if to expose her breasts while pretending to stretch and looked at me while doing so. hot, and seemed like an indication of interest. is that so?

i am not always good at detecting and would appreciate the help.

later, i was going to see another woman i was interested with. so i mixed one drop in with a couple sprays of old spice and headed out. i didn't see her, just the guy she works for. i did go by and see a friend of mine and brought her a small gift, just because i was thinking of her and to kind of let the scent travel around my set of acquaintances too.

also . . . last night about eleven my friend i went to see facebooked me that she could still smell me on her sheets from yesterday. i asked her what it smelled like. "Smells like Donald." So I guess that is a good thing.

Any feedback to any of this would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
All i can say is when you are on a good thing then stick to it, i should have ordered some of this when i ordered my PT and PF, even at two drops the PM would have lasted me awhile, i am just about due to restock New Pheromone Additive however i now think PM should be the order of the day.
For you i would continue on with the mix that is currently working and just add in another drop whenever you feel adventurous, whatever good luck with the PM and i look forward to your continued results with this Big Daddy PM cheers . . . TAB . . Ok

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-27-2013 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by doctordonald
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1028
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

RE: Pure Macho Reporting Thread
03-27-2013 1:01 PM

how long do you think pm might last at one or two drops a day?

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
03-27-2013 1:01 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

03-27-2013 4:50 PM

(03-27-2013 1:01 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  how long do you think pm might last at one or two drops a day?
You should get roughly 100 days of usage if using 2 drops per day, the exact measurements depend upon the dropper size being used and the viscosity of the product.

I would recommend taking a few days break from using the product each week and also having a good scrub up of your application points between uses so as to prevent excessive used pheromone build up, it probably would be advantageous to use another pheromone formula and use it on the days that you take off from PM do this or just take a few days break from the PM each week whatever suits you....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-27-2013 4:50 PM
Thanks given by doctordonald

doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

03-28-2013 9:37 AM

been taking a break yesterday and today. will post more later.

i discovered that the dropper i had been using seems way too big. so i mixed the pure macho in with 40 ounces body heat for men. will start with a spray of two and keep records on day 3 of product usage, whenever that might be.

might try a spray tonight when i meet with some friends just to gauge, but i am not sure yet . . .

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
03-28-2013 9:37 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
266 thanks in 171 posts

pure macho day 3
03-29-2013 4:18 PM

6:20 pm one spray of 1:10 pure mach to body heat (which i think smells good with the pheromones in there especially!) to wrists and then smeared to sides of neck. one blast directly to front of neck.

8:30 am: friend of mine was stroking her wine glass while we were talking. she has never displayed any such of a thing around me as i remember, so i figured i should note it.

10:15 two more sprays in the same manner as the earlier one. then off to see friend. we were about 1am going to bed, so not much action. and maybe the mixture had worn off to a large extent. still seemed to be huffing me just as in earlier times though, maybe because she still smelled or because she was looking for that smell or because of association with that being my scent whether it was there or not.

maybe another spray or two in addition next time? i know i can't smell the pm as well anymore, if at all.

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 4:20 PM by doctordonald.)
03-29-2013 4:18 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pure Feel Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 15 6,346 04-10-2014 5:46 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  Pure Passion Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,204 09-15-2012 1:57 PM
Last Post: WannabeLadiesMan
  Pure Trust Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,737 08-25-2012 6:12 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro