Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Feel Reporting Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1818
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

Pure Feel Reporting Thread
02-03-2012 6:43 AM

Please post your reports on "Pure Feel" in this thread.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-03-2012 6:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 132 posts

RE: Pure Feel Reporting Thread
02-06-2012 4:51 PM

Time to kick things off here...

Note: Robert has provided us with a standard application method that I will refer to as a "dab".

Robert Wrote:The easiest way to use our products is to simply dab a small amount onto the tip of your finger. Open the bottle and cover the bottle opening with your finger tip and turn it upside down and back. Then spread the pheromones using your finger tip [...].

[...]

Another way of using this product is to add this concentrate to your existing cologne but this is not recommended for this testing purpose.

Pure Feel Day 1

In regards to Pure Feel, Robert Wrote:Pure Feel is intended to help you increase your charisma and help you turn a casual conversation into a deep connection with women. Emit an aura of experienced man who has high social status, class and power. It contains so called "deep molecules" to help create meaningful interactions with women with sexual undertones. Women should feel comfortable around you and find your remarks funny.

Application Details:
2 dabs-- one from each index finger. Product was swiped behind both ears and jawline, excess swiped on wrists as much as possible.

I felt like I couldn't get a single dab application evened out on both left and right sides before the alcohol evaporated, hence why I did two.

Possible Self Effects:
I seemed to be pretty productive. I wasn't studying or anything like that, but cleaning (which usually is a chore) seemed to go over pretty easy for me. I felt really relaxed. A very natural relaxation that did not feel too obvious. Possibly the pheromone product, possibly the day's events. Possibly a combination of the two, even.

Possible Hits:
My girlfriend didn't seem to complain so much after a while of having it on. Not that she was complaining beforehand either, but I noticed her smile more. One thing that may have caused her to complain normally seemed to be treated as something that "couldn't be helped" with positive undertones. I felt like my interactions with her were fairly fluid. Not a lot of "forced" behavior, in my opinion.

When I was around them, my family did not seem to annoy me so much. Cheerful and more at ease, it seemed. Later in the day when I saw them again, I feel as if maybe it had worn off (applied around 4:30pm; saw family again around 10pm). I became irritable a bit easier.

Day 1 Conclusion:
If the hits and self effects are attributed to the pheromone product, this is real nice to help maintain peace. Whether it's my actions it governs more or the actions of others, this seemed to put things in their right place. I hope this is how it's supposed to be, because if so, it's subtle, but it's exactly what I'd like to have at the moment.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 12:32 AM by txi0m.)
02-06-2012 4:51 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, JesseJester, idontknow, JonJon, JohnnyHard, as33156
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

02-11-2012 3:35 AM

Short one: I'm very intrigued!

App
Went to a party at a friend's place. Knew about 2/3 of the people there. Applied 2 dabs Pure Feel to my neck and ears, 10 minutes before i got there. Reapplied 2 dabs like every hour. The refreshers seemed to amp up the hits very noticeably.

Party
Everyone was very happy to see me, i was greeted overwhelmingly enthusiastic by a few girls. Some seemed to be pissed, as they probably thought they were my best friends. I seemed to have a lot of best friends that evening P

The general vibe was like: "IDK you're so fcking cool." I felt a little like the center of the party for an hour or so.

One of my best friends hugged me like around 10 times within 15 minutes.

Chatted up a few girls, and they generally seemed to be intrigued, but seemed to be the faithful types with boyfriends. One girl was single and seemed quite nice, so i talked to her and did some Kino. At some point i told her to come with me, to which she resisted. I got quite sexual verbally and she was like "Why don't you make the first move?" to which i was like that i like a tiny bit privacy. Tried to isolate her a little her a little later, but it didn't work. She was quite touchy-feely and especially not shit testing me, when i got more and more sexual. It felt to me like Pure Trust put her guards down. Thought i'd postpone that, but due to circumstances, like guys picking a fight, the party ended early.

Effects
Hits from males were among the best i've seen so far from any product. Got huge attention, friendliness, guys offering me drinks, buddy-buddy stuff.
Hits from girls were: Lots of IOIs, lots of hugging, touching, getting quite close, striking up conversation with me, being nice to me, telling me i'm a great guy and many more. Not overly sexual but maybe with a sexual undertone.

Conclusion
I suspect that the main ingredient in Pure Feel may be epi-androsterone. Probably also some Methoxyestetraenone? Maybe Androstadienone , but it didn't seem off-putting to the guys. Or Methyl Ether Estetraenol, but i didn't get it's typical self-effects.
The best thing about it is that i feel it's not that beta. Though all of those are just very early impressions, which may quickly change.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
02-11-2012 3:35 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, terry0400-40, JohnnyHard, as33156, Pheroman, zerosix85
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

02-21-2012 4:34 AM

2 dabs. Hanging out with 2 friends. 1 guy, one girl. I feel like Pure Feel lasts for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

PF gives me lots of attention, and cool-guy hits from guys and much more kino and quite a bit of attraction from girls. I feel like girls even breathe a bit more deeply around you. Next up will be three dabs.

Very good product, IMO! Probably mainly Methoxyestratetraenone , a-Androsterone, epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone , maybe a bit DHEAS?

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 4:35 AM by idontknow.)
02-21-2012 4:34 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

02-21-2012 4:41 AM

I found Pure Feel to be very much on the social site ..

somewhat in the line with WAGG ..

that's for guy's that are naturally perceived as a bit intimidating ..

have tryed it from 2 to 10 dabs ... best was 4 dabs so far .. some nice attraction from women .. but on the Androstadienone + Methoxyestratetraenol site ..

In my eyes that's stuff to enhance existing relationships ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-21-2012 4:41 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Vladimir

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

02-21-2012 1:49 PM

From my initial testing of one dab I like this one. Actually makes me relaxed and allows for me to be 'in state' (RSD term) easier. I'll be focussing on this next. Weirdly I feel more confident, take things more in my stride with this than I do Pure Trust.
02-21-2012 1:49 PM
PureMones Rep
Vendor

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

02-29-2012 7:52 PM

Pagodeiro
Quote:In my eyes that's stuff to enhance existing relationships ..
Thanks for a nice report. I myself use around 3 or 4 dabs too. It contains "deep" molecules, so enhancing relationships is right.

Rattlesnake
Quote:Weirdly I feel more confident, take things more in my stride with this than I do Pure Trust.
Cool. I don't know if 1 dab is enough thou. Thanks for the report!
02-29-2012 7:52 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
409 thanks in 200 posts

08-24-2012 3:36 PM

so any more reports? sounds like a very good product!
08-24-2012 3:36 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

08-25-2012 3:12 PM

(08-24-2012 3:36 PM)preck Wrote:  so any more reports? sounds like a very good product!
I agree it sounds like a good product and i have ordered some Pure Feel today, i like the idea of it containing a hit of Beta molecules and feminine molecules combine these with its Oxytocin and its small spike of sex molecules and i think this will be the makings of a great ice breaking opener, just what i need, so all in all i have just ordered the Pure Feel and the Pure Trust products.

I realize that with my choosing these two i will not be obtaining any real appreciable amounts of Androstenone however i already have some very healthy stocks of this heavy hitter to fall back on whenever i may feel the need to sex any of my Pure applications up a tad or so. cheers terry . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
08-25-2012 3:12 PM
Thanks given by Papastitch022, thundr

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

08-27-2012 11:01 PM

(08-25-2012 3:12 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  have just ordered the Pure Feel and the Pure Trust products.
Some great service from PureMones i have already received my shipping notice and tracking number, these guys are really on the ball, cheers terry . . TAB . . Hi

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
08-27-2012 11:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pure Macho Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 14 5,469 03-29-2013 4:18 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  Pure Passion Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,205 09-15-2012 1:57 PM
Last Post: WannabeLadiesMan
  Pure Trust Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,738 08-25-2012 6:12 PM