Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Feel Reporting Thread
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: Pure Feel Reporting Thread
09-08-2012 11:38 AM

I received my PureMones several days ago, they were in transit for about two weeks which is about average time for orders to Australia...
The Pure Trust and feel were well packed and had not leaked so all was good, no frills and no free samples thrown in just the two 4 ml screw capped containers of pheromones which i promptly removed the contents into two new 5 ml glass bottles with roller ball applicators, this way there aint going to be any chance of spillage when applying.

So now i have pure trust and pure feel for whatever it is worth, which could be plenty if yesterdays application results are any indication of what is yet to be revealed.

I could have posted results on either the Pure Trust or the Pure feel thread because i had applied both products yesterday, possibly i need a new thread called Pure Mixes.

Anyway yesterday was Saturday and before lunch i had applied two drops of PF and a couple a sprays of Le Male and after a couple a hours i apply another 2 drops and also 2 drops of PT to the other side of my neck, and headed off into China town to get my stocks of panax ginseng topped up.

Well i really was not dwelling on my pheromone application neither was i expecting anything out of the ordinary because i was not exactly dressed for seduction or prowling, nevertheless some rather good attraction responses were forthcoming from some of the younger Asian girls that i communicated with, i could actually witness pronounced effects of the pheromones at work on these females as they were sucked into the pheromone vortex i could not help but notice their defensive shields being lowered and their Inhibitions peeling away to reveal the softer tender parts of their female nature, so i guess there is more to these pure juices than i did initially anticipate.

Upon dusk on my way home i stopped in to visit an old flame for a coffee and snack, she had a bit of a fever left me and went off to bed as she was shivering and felt cold, i decided to stay keep an eye on her so went and checked my car came back and lay beside her, i was tired early far too early felt a bit drained and thought it may be the pheromones and i fell into a deep sleep and recall her kissing my neck during the night, when i awoke it was to the touch of her cold legs and she explained that she had been feeling sexy which had made her wet and so she took a shower and came back to bed after taking a 1/2 a sleeping pill, and just before i got up and left she was mumbling something that she could smell my Le Male fragrance on the pillows....

So all in all this was a good opening for my PureMones and today much later on as its now only 3 am i will be out and about and have a conference engagement and a few meetings scheduled and i will be applying just Pure Feel, it is going to be a long day and i plan on applying 4 drops PF from a pipette cover with a little A Men Angel i think will be nice and see how PF app works alone . .. but first a workout and then back to bed for awhile

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-08-2012 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, idontknow
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

09-08-2012 12:24 PM

Interesting - sounds like the friendzone barriers were lowered there maybe?

I'll spray anything apparently...
09-08-2012 12:24 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

09-08-2012 3:11 PM

(09-08-2012 12:24 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Interesting - sounds like the friendzone barriers were lowered there maybe?
Yes certainly even some of the older Asian women who are usually more formal in their manner of speech and actions with me in the past did open up and acted in a most human and natural friendly manner even moving in close towards me which is something that is not normal, i should add that i did not apply any added androstenone to my PureMones app, just the puremones only where on a usual day for me i would have applied at least 10 mcg minimum Androstenone.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-08-2012 3:11 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
422 thanks in 163 posts

09-25-2012 3:37 PM

I put on 2 dabs of Pure Feel on my face Big Grin and left the house for work.

Slight headache that was gone in 15 minutes.
Strange things going on, people I don't know greet me from inside their cars. It happens 3 times in 10 minutes.
Never seen those people or cars in my life, I'm just an ordinary guy walking to the bus stop.
Another car stops to let me cross the road, this usually happens only when I wear True Alpha.

At the bus stop my inner demon tells me to apply 1 drop AV behind my ear, good idea Twisted
The bus is late so this application is 15 minutes old when I take a seat behind a cute 18 yo girl.
Actually that bus is loaded with at least 10 such girls, must be the home from school bus..
Anyway, this girl girl is rather restless in her seat and even turns to take a look at me.
I forget the girl and work on my laptop instead. At this point the mix of PF and AV has made me feel like one very cool dude, girls or no girls..

One hour later I enter a coin shop, I get the very best service and these 2 guys just love to stand there and talk to me.
Lots of respect, friendly respect, curiosity. The shop should be closed at this point, but the guys forget this.

I walk into a coffe shop and the girls working there are really smiling today.
Sitting down I apply another drop of AV, rather instantly a 25 yo girl 10 feet away starts to sneeze, I count 8 of them Dodgy

At work I get a cup of coffe for the 22 yo girl working in the shop, she loves the attention and wants me to stay there and talk.
I'm still 58 yo and did not shave for 5 days and I'm certainly not gaming this 7/10 girl.
But I think there is a memory thing going on here, I have worn different mixes around this girl.
3 days ago it was 4xWolf + 1xAV, she liked that one..
The first PF application is now 4 hours old and might be fading somewhat, I'm not sure.

Yes, I know I should do Pure Feel solo, but the devil forced me...

Dirol

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 3:45 PM by 20 Franc.)
09-25-2012 3:37 PM
Thanks given by thundr, terry0400-40, shadowknight
Quietman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

09-25-2012 6:10 PM

Hi 20 franc, its cool what you say man. I will try that mix.

(09-25-2012 3:37 PM)20 Franc Wrote:  Sitting down I apply another drop of AV, rather instantly a 25 yo girl 10 feet away starts to sneeze, I count 8 of them Dodgy

At last someone who notices this sneezing thing! That happens to me a lot of times in the street or at work. Random people starts sneezing or coughing and sometimes they're not even close to me. At the beginning it annoyed me and made me feel uncomfortable but now I see it as a way of knowing my phero range and if its affecting others in some way Big Grin
The thing is that it doesnt matter how much I apply, always someone sneeze or cough...
09-25-2012 6:10 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, 20 Franc, shadowknight
Shadowx117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 8 posts

04-10-2014 5:46 PM