Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pure Trust Reporting Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1818
Thanks received:
4738 thanks in 1962 posts

Pure Trust Reporting Thread
02-03-2012 6:45 AM

Please post your reports on "Pure Trust" in this thread.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-03-2012 6:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

RE: Pure Trust Reporting Thread
02-09-2012 1:56 PM

2 dabs Pure Trust from my index finger. Spread to my ears, neck and a bit of my jawline.

After like 5-10 minutes i noticed my mood getting better. I was a bit pissed the whole day, but Pure Trust seemed to put me a little more at ease. This even worked with -10degree Celsius, while i was outside.

Went to the supermarket with my best friend. Seemed to take like 5-10 minutes and his mood seemed to get better as well, mine also raised a bit more. He was probably a bit more talkative than usually. Not too much, though. There probably even seemed to be a little extra feeling of trust between us. Hard to describe, but i felt like his presence made me feel better.

Conclusion: Further testing required, but PT seems to have a pretty nice effect. Should try it around girls. Probably quite a bit of Beta Androstenol, some Est in it? IDK. So far i'm liking it.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
02-09-2012 1:56 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, as33156
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

02-10-2012 8:55 AM

Pure Trust Experiment:2-6-12
Application: 2 dabs (Index finger spread around neck pulses and ears)

I decided to get started with my Pure Trust sample by seeing how well it worked in situation with people who "know" me but don't really know me all that well. To me Pure Trust didn't really have a scent, I could smell perfumers alcohol I guess but that's it, so I didn't even bothered with a cover scent. When I was shopping I didn't notice anything at all really, not any outrageous social hits, but that was how it was when I first started using True Love... The cashiers at all the places I went to that day seemed dull and boring to me, or it may just be that lately I'm starting to feel like people working in stores today need to be a little more courteous, when I was a cashier people loved to talk to me, I was nice and smiling... Anyway, it's only the first day after all. Nothing more to report from that day.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
02-10-2012 8:55 AM
PureMones Rep
Vendor

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

02-10-2012 4:48 PM

IDK and JonJon,
thanks for your reports!

Pure Trust contains phero molecules that are almost odorless when dissolved in alcohol.
That's why you don't smell anything but alcohol.

If you feel you need to up the ante, go ahead use more dabs (up to 6)

Thanks
Robert
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2012 4:49 PM by PureMones Rep.)
02-10-2012 4:48 PM
Thanks given by JonJon, idontknow, as33156
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

02-10-2012 6:14 PM

Hi guy's

picked up the package from the post office today and sniffed the cute little bottles .. and applied a bit from every bottle ..

i can clearly smell some mones into PureTrust ... have used Liquid Trust liter-wise and know how to spot some Oxy Big Grin

very pleasant and instant calming when sniffed ...

not out today coz i have to get up early tomorrow .

reports to come !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-10-2012 6:14 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

02-12-2012 1:27 PM

Initial Tests were 1 dab, smeared along jawline. Covered with L'Homme

Self-effects: Slight easing/confidence effects, although this might be a bit skewed as a I read the description provided and may just be acting in the way I perceive I should. Will be able to tell more clearly with a higher dose.

Effects on other: Very subtle at one dab. Seemed to lighten the mood of others around me. I'm getting the gut feeling this a relaxed, chilled trust/confidence product. No outright displays of respect like other products. No aggression or resistance experienced either. Not had a chance to expose any women to this so far.

I realise this is a bit light for a report but I wanted to get my initial testing results out. I'll be increasing the dosage this week and will report back.
02-12-2012 1:27 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, terry0400-40, Pheroman, JohnnyHard, as33156
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

02-13-2012 1:08 PM

Pure Trust Experiment 2-8-12 (Day 2)
Application: 2 Dabs rubbed on neck and ears

As I aspire to make a career out of my music it's come to my attention that it's mostly about who you know and then your success is attributed to your: talent, knowledge, proficiency in multiple areas of music. Who you know being a top priority I've started wearing mones at all concerts, gigs, practices, classes, meetings, etc. I figured if Pure Trust is anything like GLACE it would work out really well.

To give you the most details I'll explain the classes. The classes are for half an hour and are conducted in small rooms, 1 on 1 Teacher and Student style.

During my first class, my Voice Teacher was really cheerful which is normal, he has a very pleasant personality and I've exposed him and everyone at the facility to pheromones before. His compliments and critique all seemed the like the regular thing, but then what happened next surprised me! He's writing/composing a song and wants me to sing it for the Draft he's going to pitch to a publishing company, and of course I'd be compensated for my involvement. This stood out as strange to me because he could have gotten anyone, he goes to a music college with tons of singers/musicians. My only other argument is that he may just like my voice and thinks it sounds nice, which is completely fine with me to be honest;)

I will test Pure Trust more, it wasn't until after the date specified that I found out so graciously from Robert that going up to 6 Dabs is fine, I will do very soon and shortly.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 2:25 PM by JonJon.)
02-13-2012 1:08 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Rattlesnake, as33156
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

02-19-2012 2:12 PM

1st Full Week of Testing (5 working days)

Applications:
Day 1 - 1 dab
Days 2 & 3 - 2 dabs
Day 4 & 5 - 3 dabs

1 dab had minimal effects so I upped the dosage to 2 dabs (1 dab smeared along jawline, 1 dab split between wrists). This increased the observed effects a bit more, more attentive listening from my co-workers as if my words held a heavier weight than someone who'd only joined at the start of the year. The 'beta' guys tended to lower their gazes around me and my boss (who I'd definitely class as a alpha) treated me chatted with me on a buddy level. To be fair, I'd been hitting him with TA for a long time so I'm glad to see that trend continue. My team leader seemed a bit more withdrawn although I've only been placed with that project for a week or so. The younger guys (mid 20's) definitely looked up to me more, even though I'm not really that much more older than them and most of them had been with the company for much longer than me.

I felt quite relaxed and at ease, although I find it hard to fully gauge what the self effects are from Pure Trust.

At 3 dabs thing started so go wrong (I'll point out, I've been lifting weights again so my testosterone levels are higher than previous so this will have an affect as well) I felt angrier over stupid things much, much faster. This obviously led to some less than desirable affects. This happened on Friday, so it may have been build up throughout the week, but I also felt a little edgier as well.

Overall, I like Pure Trust it has some good qualities to it and is quite unique compared to the other alpha products out there. I'd like to have more control over the dosage though.
02-19-2012 2:12 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156
PureMones Rep
Vendor

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

02-21-2012 11:30 AM

RattleSnake and JonJon thanks very much for your very interesting reports from the field!

Greatly appreciated!

RattleSnake: Pure Trust doesn't contain any None or Alpha type of molecules. I really don't think the molecules in Pure Trust could could cause anger or irritation even if you overdosed it by the build up on your clothes. I personally tried 6 dabs on 2 occasions and noticed nothing but a calming effect from it.

Thanks again,
Robert

BTW: I am working on a product called "Pure Success" that is kind of like Pure Trust but does contain a good dose Alpha type molecules.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 11:31 AM by PureMones Rep.)
02-21-2012 11:30 AM
Thanks given by JonJon, as33156

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

02-21-2012 1:47 PM

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the feedback, interesting to note that it contains no none. When you say there is no Alpha molecules does that also mean no Androsterone? That would be quite a shock given the respect hits it can elicit. Smile

Regarding the anger, it could well be solely due to the elevated testosterone from starting a workout routine again. I'll repeat the tests and see it happens again.
02-21-2012 1:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pure Feel Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 15 6,346 04-10-2014 5:46 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  Pure Macho Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 14 5,469 03-29-2013 4:18 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  Pure Passion Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 17 6,205 09-15-2012 1:57 PM
Last Post: WannabeLadiesMan