Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primitive
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Primitive
06-28-2013 1:41 PM

PRIMITIVE

Last summer I debated on primitive or OD. I went with OD bc I figured the New Pheromone Additive I had would be my primary none driver. Plus testing brand new shit is fun. This summer I'm going primitive.

I bought pure primitive bc I like basics better. Easier to add than subtract from it. Dirty was appealing, especially due to the great reporting u guys have done with it, but I would rather have the no cops version. I got a DP sample anyway tho just to figure out the difference between the 2. Lol

Reason I went with no cops: from my adventures last summer with mad cops I came to a few conclusions about them. First, they only work on a chick in the first few weeks. If you plan to juggle multiple women then cops are a no no. They will get u in trouble. I'll explain later. Second, cops and none together seem to attract the decent yet sexually aggressive/liberated chicks (cool) but also competitive hoes (not cool). The challenge girls, like the hot mess I'm dealing with now, absolutely cannot stand cops or none. She gets all edgy and nervous.

Ok here's the deal with juggling. I learned this last summer with cop apps. Cops can be a great attractant as they appeal to a womans competitive side. However, in a few weeks and once the chick thinks she has you on lock the cops start messing shit up. They get jealous instead of competitive. It's like now suddenly she wants the competition gone. Ie, Lookin thru ur phone, late nite drive bys, stalkings, suspicious questions, etc. All this is BAD when u have a stringer.

So I got reg primitive instead so I can keep blasting her with it long after the initial attraction phase is over. I will add some cops dirty style for initial attraction then shut off the cop hose later as she becomes more possessive. Here is where I choose to begin adding A.1 instead as the cops get turned off. Adding cops and A.1 together is a signature nightmare IME. So basically I take the competition out after a few weeks (like the chick is gonna try and do anyway) and start shoving some Androstadienone in her snout instead. This in theory will follow what she's trying to do anyway. I'm just supplying the means on MY terms. This way I can move from none + cops to none + A.1 as a completely diff mix and continue the flow more natural as things progress.

Also bought a diff form of cops to use if I want to dirty things up. I already have Essence of Woman and true ess, but these new ones smell more fruity and less feety. LAL sells them as Passion Copulin Concentrate.

I haven't decided to juggle any chicks yet this summer. I'm still dealing with the fort Knox of vaginas. She is stunning gorgeous but she wont give it up despite everything I throw at her. Trust me I'm not throwing slow pitch either.. I'm hurling fastball boulders at this mission impossible cooter. She is a challenge and I like that. So gonna keep my ninja suit on for a bit longer and try to crack the safe. If not, well she can sit the curb while I smash other vaginas. Her choice.

Anyway I'm back on the product testing tip for some fun with primitive. I also got samples of DP and asian I want to figure out later. I wore primitive last night but I'm gonna get a few more runs in with it first before I report on it. So far I like it.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 1:53 PM by thundr.)
06-28-2013 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Primitive
06-29-2013 12:44 AM

Thanx for the info I was thinking about doing something similar or just trying primitive.I like your tactical approach trigger the horny/competitive side with dp then hit em with plain primitive to keep the drive going then good old Androstadienone for the crush like feelings on who you choose.....Think I might do the same lol
06-29-2013 12:44 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-29-2013 10:29 AM

thundr, if you want none without cops, why don't you choose AV or NA? Is it because primitive is straight none while AV and NA buffered with socials?

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-29-2013 10:29 AM
pants on head
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-29-2013 10:40 AM

(06-28-2013 1:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  So I got reg primitive instead so I can keep blasting her with it long after the initial attraction phase is over. I will add some cops dirty style for initial attraction then shut off the cop hose later as she becomes more possessive. Here is where I choose to begin adding A.1 instead as the cops get turned off. Adding cops and A.1 together is a signature nightmare IME. So basically I take the competition out after a few weeks (like the chick is gonna try and do anyway) and start shoving some Androstadienone in her snout instead. This in theory will follow what she's trying to do anyway. I'm just supplying the means on MY terms. This way I can move from none + cops to none + A.1 as a completely diff mix and continue the flow more natural as things progress.

what do you mean by "signature nightmare"?
06-29-2013 10:40 AM

thundr
Vendor

06-29-2013 12:17 PM

(06-29-2013 10:29 AM)Ozee Wrote:  thundr, if you want none without cops, why don't you choose AV or NA? Is it because primitive is straight none while AV and NA buffered with socials?

Lol I have both of those already with NA being in my top fav products.

AV is very light, if any, none and NA is very buffered. I needed something more basic to use as the backbone this summer. I used np.a last summer as the spine and this summer its primitive. Similar to Dr Funkenstein, one needs a core body to attach arms and legs to. This will be primitive's job.

Also beginning to suspect primitive is a bit more than just none as well. LAL always provides the most fun testing bc of all the extra surprises they put in their product without telling. The more tests I run with it should open things up a bit more.

(06-29-2013 10:40 AM)pants on head Wrote:  what do you mean by "signature nightmare"?

Cops + none + Androstadienone is a conflict of signatures. I first noticed this when wearing true jerk and TL. I was a noob and thought stacking product stacks effect. I knew nothing of synergy and overlap back then. It's in the beginning of my journal. From then on anytime cops and Androstadienone were run together o noticed weirdness.

Think of A.1 providing the crush type boyfriend material sig that makes her comfy in your presence. Then add cops which awaken her competition side, puts her on edge to compete, then gives the impression of being near or with other women.

Translates to crushy boyfriend material who basks in the company of other females. Not a good Sig to continuously run on a chick. Gonna run into some issues later down the line at some point.

That's y I chose basic primitive over dirty so I can take the cops out when I want and start adding in A.1. I can also run A.1 right off the jump instead of the cops. Primitive just seemed more versitile and I'm intensely curious how primitive and Androstadienone will pan out.
06-29-2013 12:17 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-29-2013 9:24 PM

Hey Thundr,

I'm most interested in your testing. I have Primitive, L7, and L7R. Unfortunately, my initial findings were inconclusive. May reopen the case with Primtive if you have encouraging findings.

Would you have other pure/straight -none product to compare? Maybe PI?

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-29-2013 9:24 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-30-2013 1:02 AM

(06-29-2013 12:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  Cops + none + Androstadienone is a conflict of signatures. I first noticed this when wearing true jerk and TL. I was a noob and thought stacking product stacks effect. I knew nothing of synergy and overlap back then. It's in the beginning of my journal. From then on anytime cops and Androstadienone were run together o noticed weirdness.

This, I totally agree. A woman who can stand this signature might have an issue with her self esteem..

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-30-2013 1:02 AM
pants on head
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-06-2013 8:11 PM

(06-29-2013 12:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  
(06-29-2013 10:40 AM)pants on head Wrote:  what do you mean by "signature nightmare"?
Cops + none + Androstadienone is a conflict of signatures. I first noticed this when wearing true jerk and TL. I was a noob and thought stacking product stacks effect. I knew nothing of synergy and overlap back then. It's in the beginning of my journal. From then on anytime cops and Androstadienone were run together o noticed weirdness.

Think of A.1 providing the crush type boyfriend material sig that makes her comfy in your presence. Then add cops which awaken her competition side, puts her on edge to compete, then gives the impression of being near or with other women.

Translates to crushy boyfriend material who basks in the company of other females. Not a good Sig to continuously run on a chick. Gonna run into some issues later down the line at some point.

That's y I chose basic primitive over dirty so I can take the cops out when I want and start adding in A.1. I can also run A.1 right off the jump instead of the cops. Primitive just seemed more versitile and I'm intensely curious how primitive and Androstadienone will pan out.

weirdness how?
like bad?
sorry I can't see journals for some reason.

was thinking of running na, Androstadienone , with some dp at least once.
did you still find it effective at a club for instance, attraction wise?
07-06-2013 8:11 PM

thundr
Vendor

07-07-2013 2:34 PM

(06-29-2013 9:24 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Thundr,

I'm most interested in your testing. I have Primitive, L7, and L7R. Unfortunately, my initial findings were inconclusive. May reopen the case with Primtive if you have encouraging findings.

Would you have other pure/straight -none product to compare? Maybe PI?

Best,
Chaotic

I have Androstenone as a single and edge np.a and xxx. Hated xxx but love me some lacroy. I didn't get much from L7R when tested. It did seem to have a measure of status and a margin of weight of conversation command bit nothing I've found that another status type product could not match or even do better. So I shelved it. I don't have PI so I can't comment on it.

Primitive is weapons grade Androstenone. Enriched asskicking juice. I had a few glitches in testing trying to dial in my sweet. I concluded that its bc im doing a lot of heavy compound movement and HIT training in my workouts lately. Bulking. My own natural none is throwing off my tests.

Primitive OD hasn't been aggressive so far. It seems to be more shock and awe intimidation. Lack of eye contact, heads down, averted gaze, chick avoidance, general light ghosting. If i wanted to destroy a room this would be my goto juice. Figured out I cant even smear the end of the dropper as an app on heavy workout days or I OD. Seems to have remarkable affects but needs good buffering.

Currently I'm trying to figure out some solid buffers for it. Nude has been the best so far with some random testing on the side. I'll post a few of those weird mixes soon with some of the quirky ass results I've seen. So far I really like it just gotta handle it with lead lined gloves atm.

pants on head Wrote:  weirdness how?
like bad?
sorry I can't see journals for some reason.

was thinking of running na, Androstadienone , with some dp at least once.
did you still find it effective at a club for instance, attraction wise?

It's worth a try. I don't like the Sig cops+none+A.1. I got a bad taste in my mouth from it. It attracts all the wrong types and gives off a sig that is easy to get ghosted by many other females.
It works really good on dudes tho. Very chummy and buddy up type shit. But thats not what I'm after.

If you go light on the A.1 it may work a bit better but for me personally I abandoned the mixing of these products as they seem to conflict each other. Maybe its a matter of ratio or maybe it just doesn't work. I'm not entirely sure. Never had cops and A.1 work together well enough to keep running it. Always seemed A.1+none or none + cops always worked better for me than mixing all 3. But don't let that stop you, many body types are diff and what works or doesn't work for one may be a gold mix for another.

I don't recall ever running NA+cops+none+A.1.
NA is a strange beast so who knows what would happen. Try it out a cpl times and see is be interested in your findings.
07-07-2013 2:34 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2013 5:34 AM

Hey Thundr,

Your initial OD observations seem to be close to those of PI. Based on my observations I rank PI as 8/10 in terms of raw sexual attraction, but 10/10 in terms of consistent results. N.PA is still king for sexual hits 10/10, but 6/10 in terms of consistency. I refer to this using them solo w/o any buffers.

A good buffer, if you have/like it, would be b-nol 40-60 mcg. Dunno, but I just love that single molecule.

Keep the reports coming!

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
07-08-2013 5:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 16,621 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister