Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primitive
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Primitive
08-28-2013 2:48 AM

im lovin primitive! this morning i woke up feeling abit tired and sleepy,because i only slept for 4 hrs last night.anyway i have some primitive sample and decided to give it a go.3 dabs all to neck and straight away i felt more awake.i felt good! no i felt really good with a very nice masculine feeling,and a slight aggeression.solid Androstenone product! i highly recommend it
08-28-2013 2:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

01-24-2014 9:07 AM

Just tried my new bottle of Primitive last night. For some reason I don't smell any mone smell when I applied the oil. Had my 22 year old smell my app point and she said she doesn't smell anything either. The website stated due to the high levels of androstenone in the oil, a cover scent is necessary which is puzzling.

Can anyone else confirm that Primitive doesn't smell ... thanks.

*** Always ask for more ***
01-24-2014 9:07 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-24-2014 1:04 PM

It's a very subtle scent, certainly not enough to warrant needing a cover. Of course, I don't detect the scent of most mones, so this is likely for the more sensitive ones to avoid negative reactions from the scent. I cover all my mones, regardless of recommendations. Given your humid environment, it's best to cover for the sake of diffusion, if nothing else.
01-24-2014 1:04 PM

stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2014 4:05 PM

Ive been using the sample vial of regular primitive and it has some strong attraction. Girls cant get away from you they are just pulled into your gravity. I couldnt wait for bad wolf so I ordered primitive alone. Should arrive soon my sample vial is almost done.
01-24-2014 4:05 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

01-25-2014 1:24 AM

Being used to SteveO's heavy dosage mones and also familiar with the OD effects of AV and NA, I applied Primitive drop by drop over a period of 2 hours to see if I can get to self effect OD level. Got up to 7 drops and still don't feel or smell anything....that's 131 mcg of none (is that a lot ?) . I know I can OD on AV these days if I go 3 drops too close to my nose but with Primitive I don't feel anything.

Took a long walk to further heat up my body before meeting up with the guys to see if I can get any reaction. Met them initially at a bar and then headed to a club. Interactions were totally normal, joking and buddy buddy all through the night. Opened a table having a bday party where all the girls were 22. Gave all of them shots to cheer the bday girl and she came over to give me a hug and kiss on the neck but that was it, no further attraction. I'm starting to see a pattern here, maybe none just doesn't jive with me. I don't feel or see much when I used New Pheromone Additive, Evolve, Domination and now Primitive.

*** Always ask for more ***
01-25-2014 1:24 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2014 7:25 AM

I can smell Androstenone in Alpha 7 and NA.need robust colognes to cover those 2.with primitive the smell of Androstenone is pretty mild,very easy to cover.my instinct tell me that there's something else in prime,not Androstenone solo.because the product seem balanced,also I saw attraction with this juice.not just the horniness.the feeling and the vibe is moderate,not harsh like those typical high Androstenone products.this is business and I believe it's a trade secret.take a look at hax C4 alpha formula.C4 users say that the juice is a no bullshit drill sergeant type of product.but look at the ingredients,doesn't sound very alpha.there's something else in C4..anyway I gotta grab myself a bottle of primitive,this is some underrated piece of gold from lal..oh yeah just 3 dabs from the vial made an alpha dominating bossy bitch became a kitten around me.her facial expressions,the way she talk and act looked like she was talking to the president.who's the boss biatch? lol owned!!!
01-25-2014 7:25 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2014 7:46 PM

the label also says attraction is not a choice i think that fits perfectly!
01-25-2014 7:46 PM

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2014 4:18 AM

Damn, any update on this? This is the kind of quality reporting that I aspire and look for. Thanks a lot thundr.

I just started playing around with DP again after getting no result from it. Today I decided to go with 2 drops instead of my usual 1 and the weather was fairly warm. I got some results but inconclusive, so trying to read up more on it.

Anyway DP is definitely much more interesting than I originally thought.

(07-07-2013 2:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  I have Androstenone as a single and edge np.a and xxx. Hated xxx but love me some lacroy. I didn't get much from L7R when tested. It did seem to have a measure of status and a margin of weight of conversation command bit nothing I've found that another status type product could not match or even do better. So I shelved it. I don't have PI so I can't comment on it.

Primitive is weapons grade Androstenone. Enriched asskicking juice. I had a few glitches in testing trying to dial in my sweet. I concluded that its bc im doing a lot of heavy compound movement and HIT training in my workouts lately. Bulking. My own natural none is throwing off my tests.

Primitive OD hasn't been aggressive so far. It seems to be more shock and awe intimidation. Lack of eye contact, heads down, averted gaze, chick avoidance, general light ghosting. If i wanted to destroy a room this would be my goto juice. Figured out I cant even smear the end of the dropper as an app on heavy workout days or I OD. Seems to have remarkable affects but needs good buffering.

Currently I'm trying to figure out some solid buffers for it. Nude has been the best so far with some random testing on the side. I'll post a few of those weird mixes soon with some of the quirky ass results I've seen. So far I really like it just gotta handle it with lead lined gloves atm.

pants on head Wrote:  weirdness how?
like bad?
sorry I can't see journals for some reason.

was thinking of running na, Androstadienone , with some dp at least once.
did you still find it effective at a club for instance, attraction wise?

It's worth a try. I don't like the Sig cops+none+A.1. I got a bad taste in my mouth from it. It attracts all the wrong types and gives off a sig that is easy to get ghosted by many other females.
It works really good on dudes tho. Very chummy and buddy up type shit. But thats not what I'm after.

If you go light on the A.1 it may work a bit better but for me personally I abandoned the mixing of these products as they seem to conflict each other. Maybe its a matter of ratio or maybe it just doesn't work. I'm not entirely sure. Never had cops and A.1 work together well enough to keep running it. Always seemed A.1+none or none + cops always worked better for me than mixing all 3. But don't let that stop you, many body types are diff and what works or doesn't work for one may be a gold mix for another.

I don't recall ever running NA+cops+none+A.1.
NA is a strange beast so who knows what would happen. Try it out a cpl times and see is be interested in your findings.
04-13-2014 4:18 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2014 5:01 PM

this is ordinary primitive, not dirty primitive aka DP
04-13-2014 5:01 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-06-2014 4:39 PM

(01-25-2014 7:25 AM)leon333 Wrote:  I can smell Androstenone in Alpha 7 and NA.need robust colognes to cover those 2.with primitive the smell of Androstenone is pretty mild,very easy to cover.my instinct tell me that there's something else in prime,not Androstenone solo.because the product seem balanced,also I saw attraction with this juice.not just the horniness.the feeling and the vibe is moderate,not harsh like those typical high Androstenone products. this is business and I believe it's a trade secret.take a look at hax C4 alpha formula.C4 users say that the juice is a no bullshit drill sergeant type of product.but look at the ingredients,doesn't sound very alpha.there's something else in C4..anyway I gotta grab myself a bottle of primitive,this is some underrated piece of gold from lal..oh yeah just 3 dabs from the vial made an alpha dominating bossy bitch became a kitten around me.her facial expressions,the way she talk and act looked like she was talking to the president.who's the boss biatch? lol owned!!!

How many people think primitive is pure unbuffered none...I wonder

After putting some on my ex gf tells me inbed I love you dearly.. for 60 min before that we just chatted then 1 min after I put it on I hear this. coincidence.. I wonder.. I think this none is some seductive loving shit and not just raging aggression and lust
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 4:40 PM by dsouza.)
05-06-2014 4:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 15,011 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister