Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primitive
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Primitive
05-31-2016 5:00 PM

(05-31-2016 4:52 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  You seem to rely too much on self-effects from mones when you could be looking in plenty of other directions, dsouza. Have you tried tongkat ali yet? This is something I can strongly vouch for (the one from Authentic Tongkat Ali). It does a nice job of clearing brain fog until you start thinking exclusively with your dick. sideLol

Nootropics would be a great route for helping you think. I'm not sure how thoroughly you've explored this direction, so I'll wait to hear back from you before offering any suggestions. If it's your thought process that's causing you to come short at times, this shouldn't be difficult to remedy.

Well because of rape whistles these days I can't think exclusively with my dick. Social dating comes first as I don't head out to bars at 2am for a f-close.

Your correct I have brain fog. I can't use tongkat because I'm on Androgel. Used it in the past. Nootropics interest me however.

Do share either here or PM

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
05-31-2016 5:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Primitive
05-31-2016 5:11 PM

Eks: PM sent!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
05-31-2016 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 15,011 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister