Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Preliminary report On Bad Wolf
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Preliminary report On Bad Wolf
04-07-2014 8:16 AM

I have tested Bad Wolf twice so take this with a big grain of salt. This is not a thourough review. I only tried it twice.

Delivery time: I was one of the first 100 to order Bad Wolf. I ordered it on Friday and recieved it on the following Friday.

Packaging: The product was well packed with no leakage. I like the full color Bad Wolf label. Much to my surprise there was a Bad Wolf logo'd condom included. I had requested a sample of Nude Alpha but recieved a sample of Nude instead. No big deal because they didn't have to give me anything other than what I ordered. So no harm, no foul. Inside the package was of course the free T-150 and some marketing paperwork.

The scent: I'm not a real cologne guy but the scent package is silvery, clean and a bit woodsy. The cover scent fully covers the smell of the pheromones.

Duration: I didn't test enough to determine the duration. What I can say is that the product has great sillage.

Dosage: I tried Bad Wolf at 3 props and then 4 drops (accidentaly thanks to the freeking Euro-dropper) on the next day.

Self effects: Bad Wolf does not make me feel strong confident or like a badass. But....read on.

Daytime use: I tried it as soon as I got it since I had to go out. I was on my way to the grocery store so I tried 3 drops. I got a lot of interesting IOI's. I really couldn't hang out there so I got my stuff and went to the cashier. The cashier asked me about the flavor of Ice Cream that I brought. We chatted about it for a second. It was interestinf as she started giving me s*hit tests. Of course I passed. I couldn't hang around. When I left here I went home and washed Bad Wolf off.

The next test was the next day. I planned to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier and then go to one of my favorite bars which was right next to the theater. This is where the Bad Wolf picture turns bad though. First of all I was going for 3 drops again and ended up with 4 (damn Eurodropper). I put on the drops and go to the movies.

After leaving the movie I wanted to go home. I didn't feel like going to meet women. What the hell is wrong? How could I have talked myself out of my plans? Then it hit me. Androstadienone . the only thing that could talk me out of meeting women is Androstadienone . So I conclude that one of the components of bad Wolf is Androstadienone .

Conclusion: The use of the Euro dropper baffles me. I don't understand why drippy products like New Pheromone Additive and Bad Wolf are not put in a sprayer or a regular dropper bottle. Bad Wolf seems to be good. If you are sensitive to Androstadienone ...leave it alone. If not then give Bad Wolf a try. Again, this is in no way one of my comprehensive reviews. Its just a few observations.

Spelling and grammar errors have been made for your amusement.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 8:17 AM by Paradox.)
04-07-2014 8:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Preliminary report On Bad Wolf
04-07-2014 8:30 AM

I'll be curious about the mix, mine comes today. I need to be very careful around Androstadienone. It doesn't give me any depression (so far) per se but it raises cortisol levels which can trigger fatigue (and depression/despair for some). So far Taboo is fine but like many LIIK can cause issues if I wear it to often or leave it on over night.
04-07-2014 8:30 AM
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-07-2014 8:54 AM

Thanks Paradox. Uh-oh, Androstadienone? Maybe I should have waited to order. I unfortunately do get depressed from products with Androstadienone like L2K (though can counter it with TAA in the case of L2K). The only Androstadienone product I can wear without having that effect is Cohesion, thanks to the buffering. I've worn Bad Wolf three times, counting today (wearing it right now). I did feel depressed on Saturday afternoon after wearing it Friday night for the first time, but attributed it to other stuff going on in my life rather than the product. I guess time will tell; I'll keep testing. If not, maybe someone wants to buy my bottle? Hahaha.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
04-07-2014 8:54 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-07-2014 9:14 AM

Everyone seems to be having trouble with the Eurodropper but I damn near have to shake the bottle to get anything out and when I do, its one drop. Speaking of shaking the bottle, I've been forgetting to do that. So the mones may have settled at the bottom.

As far as Androstadienone , it is the only mone that affects me so much upon application, so I think its interesting you mentioned it. However, Garry described BW as an alpha aggressive formula that turns sexual, so why would Androstadienone be in it? I don't get depression from BW either so I'm reluctant to agree that it's Androstadienone

It's getting kind of annoying that no one has had a wow experience but it is still early. I'm slathering today!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-07-2014 9:14 AM

NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-07-2014 11:04 AM

(04-07-2014 8:54 AM)OmegaM41 Wrote:  Thanks Paradox. Uh-oh, Androstadienone? Maybe I should have waited to order. I unfortunately do get depressed from products with Androstadienone like L2K (though can counter it with TAA in the case of L2K). The only Androstadienone product I can wear without having that effect is Cohesion, thanks to the buffering. I've worn Bad Wolf three times, counting today (wearing it right now). I did feel depressed on Saturday afternoon after wearing it Friday night for the first time, but attributed it to other stuff going on in my life rather than the product. I guess time will tell; I'll keep testing. If not, maybe someone wants to buy my bottle? Hahaha.

I bet Garry would refund or exchange the product if you truly don't like it, especially if you've bought from him before. The easiest way to solve the Androstadienone question would be to just ask Garry directly. However, Androstadienone or not, if BW leaves you depressed, that sucks. I still have an almost full bottle of Androstadienone from LAL

04-07-2014 11:04 AM
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-07-2014 11:33 AM

(04-07-2014 11:04 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I bet Garry would refund or exchange the product if you truly don't like it, especially if you've bought from him before. The easiest way to solve the Androstadienone question would be to just ask Garry directly. However, Androstadienone or not, if BW leaves you depressed, that sucks. I still have an almost full bottle of Androstadienone from LAL

Thanks Nikki. I'm going to test it for a while longer before making any conclusions. Like you said, it does seem odd that Bad Wolf would have Androstadienone in it based on its description. I've been occasionally feeling off the past couple weeks (issues with a girl, haha) so it's very possible I was feeling depressed because of that and the Bad Wolf had nothing to do with it. I'll keep testing it and see how I feel.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
04-07-2014 11:33 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-07-2014 12:01 PM

(04-07-2014 9:14 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Garry described BW as an alpha aggressive formula that turns sexual, so why would Androstadienone be in it?

Nikki, I don't know what is in Bad Wolf. Anything I say about the ingredients is a guess until it is confirmed.

I have however extensively tested Androstadienone from 1 drop @25 mcg's all the way up to about 10 drops. Meaning I have worn Androstadienone at 2, 3, 4 5, 6 7, 8, 9 and 10 drops. I have also worn various products with Androstadienone including AM and LIIK.

The only time that I talk myself out of going out to meet women is when I am wearing Androstadienone . Women love Androstadienone so many products contain it. For some men though, it has a negative effect on the libido.

Again, I have no knowledge of the ingredients in Bad Wolf. I just know how I felt when I wore it.

It's just an observation that I made. I still haven't tested it so....take it with a grain of salt.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 12:02 PM by Paradox.)
04-07-2014 12:01 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-07-2014 6:07 PM

(04-07-2014 12:01 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Nikki, I don't know what is in Bad Wolf. Anything I say about the ingredients is a guess until it is confirmed.

I have however extensively tested Androstadienone from 1 drop @25 mcg's all the way up to about 10 drops. Meaning I have worn Androstadienone at 2, 3, 4 5, 6 7, 8, 9 and 10 drops. I have also worn various products with Androstadienone including AM and LIIK.

The only time that I talk myself out of going out to meet women is when I am wearing Androstadienone . Women love Androstadienone so many products contain it. For some men though, it has a negative effect on the libido.

Again, I have no knowledge of the ingredients in Bad Wolf. I just know how I felt when I wore it.

It's just an observation that I made. I still haven't tested it so....take it with a grain of salt.

Its no biggie. I don't know whats in it either. Just, from how Garry described it, it wouldn't seem to make sense to put Androstadienone in it. I'm actually "giving up" on BW because it seems to affect me to much. Similar to how Androstadienone affects me too much. I'm a way better closer than initiator. Heavy sexual formulas, I haven't had too much success with.

04-07-2014 6:07 PM

maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-08-2014 4:03 AM

(04-07-2014 6:07 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Its no biggie. I don't know whats in it either. Just, from how Garry described it, it wouldn't seem to make sense to put Androstadienone in it. I'm actually "giving up" on BW because it seems to affect me to much. Similar to how Androstadienone affects me too much. I'm a way better closer than initiator. Heavy sexual formulas, I haven't had too much success with.

iirc Garry did mention in his site that he cannot legally mix Androstadienone into his products. So we need to add it ourselves if we want/need to. Or maybe this wasnt the case with BW.
04-08-2014 4:03 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

04-08-2014 6:29 AM

That was when Androstadienone was under an active patent. That has now expired so he should be able to use it. Unless he is under some kind of legal agreement.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
04-08-2014 6:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively) Corveus 19 2,063 11-17-2019 7:38 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Wolf Report & Possible OD? Shadowx117 9 1,146 10-24-2017 11:44 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love. Alpha360 26 9,307 05-04-2015 8:44 PM
Last Post: kimosabe