Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf Report & Possible OD?
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Wolf Report & Possible OD?
10-23-2017 9:04 PM

Is it possible to get OD from Wolf? Is so, what might me the result?

I have used Wolf before, but today was okay & strange. Here is my experiment & story.

5 drops all over pressure points. The setting was at work. First 5 hours flew by quick. The system was down so I spent most of the time socializing. Usually I don't socialize often, but I have no problem doing it without mones. It's mainly a choice not too. Noticed good friendly Hits. Chatted up a new buddy, felt lifted, smiling, VIP vibe, & carefree. The typical feeling I get from status mones without the serious boss vibe. Anyway, the last 3 hours felt weird. Mones fading away or possible burn out? Maybe I didn't sleep enough? But someone I managed to stay awake for the remainder of the day. Felt sort of down & lack of energy. Losing the happy feeling.

That same day, I went to my old doctor's office that's filled with females. I haven't been there in a while. A crush I used to crush on still worked there. She forgot who I was since it's literally been a year & she see's a lot of patience. She forgot that I was the only person that gave her a hug as I said. Then another female assistant say's she has bad memory. Don't blame her. Warned her prior to my blood pressure o heart rate test that my pulse would be high due to the coffee. As she was taking my blood pressure, it was high like I have a heart attack. Warned her it was the coffee. She told me I should stop drinking. Another female assistance said that coffee is too good to stop. Here's the kicker: I said to both, honestly, my pulse is high "Only" when "She" takes my blood pressure. She put her hands over her mouth, then all of a sudden paused for a second, then started laughing still covering her mouth. Hit or flirting? Who knows. I flirted with her in the past like this before where she found it awkward. Continued on to my appointment where she went into the other room. I saw her only last time flirting saying call me with my hands in a phone gesture to my ear, where she sort of laughed, & I continued on my way. Never saw her after that. After my appointment, I tried seeing her again to close her. But she clocked out. That or the receptionist was BSing. The odd thing was everyone in the office was stiff. Maybe I was coming off serious from -Androsterone or just the environment. I was cool throughout the interaction. Maybe it was how I was presenting myself? Normally, I come off as friendly, serious, but sometimes cocky. It's hard to explain. But the receptionist was feeling off by my presence. I can feel it. My doc even had a serious face. Well, it alway's looking pissed. Possibly due to the nature of his work. I used to sometimes challenge him by asking him how's he's doing, flipping the script, just to see him crash a smile. But I was surprised he wasn't interested in seeing me in a year. It's almost like he treated me like a number. High dose of -Androsterone possibly? Oh well, that's what I expected anyway. Other females sitting down kept did look & smiled at me (that were not employees). I think the receptionist thought I was hitting on her when asking what happened to the other worker that worked here.

Went off, failed to close again. It's hard in this environment. I might go there one last time & go for the kill. I was thinking Xist. She is Asian & a little high standard btw. I mean come on, she works at a doctor's office. Last time I spoke with her she broke up with her Bf. Who know's what happened in a year. Won't be surprised if she's with someone new. At least I can move on by finding out. I totally dig this chick & she's definitely for me. She seems like a Gf that hold herself high as much as I do. I have seen her three times now. First 2 attempts failed or were too long ago. Today was most recent where she barely remembered me. Might go there just one more time even though I have no reason too. I can make up an excuse for a visit.

Anyway, that's my story. Sorry it was too long. I am going to be posting more reports now I have the opportunity & environment to test mones. I want to update my journal as well.

Cheers guys
[quote='Shadowx117' pid='210470' dateline='1508810697']
Is it possible to get OD from Wolf? Is so, what might me the result?

I have used Wolf before, but today was okay & strange. Here is my experiment & story.

5 drops all over pressure points. The setting was at work. First 5 hours flew by quick. The system was down so I spent most of the time socializing. Usually I don't socialize often, but I have no problem doing it without mones. It's mainly a choice not too. Noticed good friendly Hits. Chatted up a new buddy, felt lifted, smiling, VIP vibe, & carefree. The typical feeling I get from status mones without the serious boss vibe. Anyway, the last 3 hours felt weird. Mones fading away or possible burn out? Maybe I didn't sleep enough? But someone I managed to stay awake for the remainder of the day. Felt sort of down & lack of energy. Losing the happy feeling.

That same day, I went to my old doctor's office that's filled with females. I haven't been there in a while. A crush I used to crush on still worked there. She forgot who I was since it's literally been a year & she see's a lot of patience. She forgot that I was the only person that gave her a hug as I said. Then another female assistant say's she has bad memory. Don't blame her. Warned her prior to my blood pressure o heart rate test that my pulse would be high due to the coffee. As she was taking my blood pressure, it was high like I have a heart attack. Warned her it was the coffee. She told me I should stop drinking. Another female assistance said that coffee is too good to stop. Here's the kicker: I said to both, honestly, my pulse is high "Only" when "She" takes my blood pressure. She put her hands over her mouth, then all of a sudden paused for a second, then started laughing still covering her mouth. Hit or flirting? Who knows. I flirted with her in the past like this before where she found it awkward. Continued on to my appointment where she went into the other room. I saw her only last time flirting saying call me with my hands in a phone gesture to my ear, where she sort of laughed, & I continued on my way. Never saw her after that. After my appointment, I tried seeing her again to close her. But she clocked out. That or the receptionist was BSing. The odd thing was everyone in the office was stiff. Maybe I was coming off serious from -Androsterone or just the environment. I was cool throughout the interaction. Maybe it was how I was presenting myself? Normally, I come off as friendly, serious, but sometimes cocky. It's hard to explain. But the receptionist was feeling off by my presence. I can feel it. My doc even had a serious face. Well, it alway's looking pissed. Possibly due to the nature of his work. I used to sometimes challenge him by asking him how's he's doing, flipping the script, just to see him crash a smile. But I was surprised he wasn't interested in seeing me in a year. It's almost like he treated me like a number. High dose of -Androsterone possibly? Oh well, that's what I expected anyway. Other females sitting down kept did look & smiled at me (that were not employees). I think the receptionist thought I was hitting on her when asking what happened to the other worker that worked here.

Went off, failed to close again. It's hard in this environment. I might go there one last time & go for the kill. I was thinking Xist. She is Asian & a little high standard btw. I mean come on, she works at a doctor's office. Last time I spoke with her she broke up with her Bf. Who know's what happened in a year. Won't be surprised if she's with someone new. At least I can move on by finding out. I totally dig this chick & she's definitely for me. She seems like a Gf that hold herself high as much as I do. I have seen her three times now. First 2 attempts failed or were too long ago. Today was most recent where she barely remembered me. Might go there just one more time even though I have no reason too. I can make up an excuse for a visit.

Anyway, that's my story. Sorry if it was too long. I am going to be posting more reports now I have the opportunity & environment to test mones. I want to update my journal as well.

Cheers guys
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 9:13 PM by Shadowx117.)
10-23-2017 9:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wolf Report & Possible OD?
10-23-2017 9:14 PM

I'm still testing mine out. Well put it on a back burner til my bulb dropper come in.

My last test was 5 sprays throughout the days and my usual dinner suspects acted weird and not talkative so I don't know. Testing has to continue.

Was they able to smell it from a few feet away?
10-23-2017 9:14 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:17 PM

(10-23-2017 9:14 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  I'm still testing mine out. Well put it on a back burner til my bulb dropper come in.

My last test was 5 sprays throughout the days and my usual dinner suspects acted weird and not talkative so I don't know. Testing has to continue.

Was they able to smell it from a few feet away?

Appreciate the quick response

I could slightly smell myself. The mones have been on my skin for 12 hours when exposing myself to the female target at the office. Not counting work
10-23-2017 9:17 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:24 PM

BTW guys, my bad for the duplicate content on my OP. Somehow it glitched
10-23-2017 9:24 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2017 9:26 PM

Same here. Only one to mention it from a few feet away was my manager but that was about 15 minutes after I applied it. Even up close no one was able to smell it. And from the timeframe of my first application to last was 8 to 9 hours and about the 12th hour or so I ate. So I'm interested in this also to see what experienced users say.

I used deer soap and cleaned off the app spots and it's in my for later use bag.
Can it mix with other pheromones even after regular washing and overnight?
Thanks for bringing this up.

(The 5 sprays was throughout the day not days.)
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 9:27 PM by Saiyanprince.)
10-23-2017 9:26 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2017 10:01 PM

(10-23-2017 9:26 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Same here. Only one to mention it from a few feet away was my manager but that was about 15 minutes after I applied it. Even up close no one was able to smell it. And from the timeframe of my first application to last was 8 to 9 hours and about the 12th hour or so I ate. So I'm interested in this also to see what experienced users say.

I used deer soap and cleaned off the app spots and it's in my for later use bag.
Can it mix with other pheromones even after regular washing and overnight?
Thanks for bringing this up.

(The 5 sprays was throughout the day not days.)

It seems like you need help as much as I do. But I will contribute lol

In your case, it can be a few reasons. If no one can smell the mones, it means your body isn't projecting enough heat. Are you exercising frequently? Racial background, testosterone levels, diet, & many other play a huge factor.

Normally, 5 drops can be quite too much. I might also made this mistake, but who knows. You don't necessarily have to smell the mones for it to work. I have gotten blatant hits from mones that never produced a smell. The smell would fade away & it would still create noticeable Hits. Same goes from unscented mones which clears my point. The smell shouldn't be a factor, but rather projection.

Of course, you can mix mones together. However, LAL mones already come mixed. They are good to use as a standalone. This doesn't mean you can't mix it with anything. Just not as necessary unless it's with a light buffer like socials, mood, or sexual mones added to it.

So typical mones last anywhere for 4-12 hours depending on the weather, skin, & type of mone. In this case, LAL is a mixture of oil with liquid. So it should last up to 6-12 hours.

Hope this helps
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017 10:02 PM by Shadowx117.)
10-23-2017 10:01 PM
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2017 6:21 PM

I think 1-2 for me is the sweet spot.

My most recent test was 4 sprays and it was too beta for me. I was too in my head trying to keep the conversation going with certain people.

I've noticed me 'being in my head' and second guessing myself a few times at about 2 sprays as well.

Going to try 1 spray for a while and see

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
10-24-2017 6:21 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-24-2017 7:05 PM

Gentlemen, r ur products scented or unscented?

Shadow, I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it's an OD. Try lowering ur dose. It could work better. Kinda like what Sith mentioned above.

Saiyanprince, I have a feeling may be ur wolf is unscented. I could be wrong though. But am assuming it's a possible error occurred during process may be? Check with Garry from LAL, send him photos of the bottle (with as much details as possible) and ask if it's scented or unscented, if scented, then am not sure what could be the fact that it doesn't have the scent. Cos AV DP BW VD I have from LAL, they all have the wolf scent (except Voodoo, it's a different smell amd DP cos it's got cops but I can still detect the wolf scent) and they're fairly noticeable in the wolf scent. Even after 6 7 hours.

If it is indeed unscented, then try covering ur favorite cologne over or under the mone application. Try different variations too. As in wait till dry, not waiting till dry, bigger spots over small spots, smaller spots over bigger ones and vice versa. Just me humble suggestion. And see if hits come up. Smile

Good luck gentlemen.
10-24-2017 7:05 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-24-2017 8:42 PM

(10-24-2017 7:05 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Gentlemen, r ur products scented or unscented?

Shadow, I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it's an OD. Try lowering ur dose. It could work better. Kinda like what Sith mentioned above.

Saiyanprince, I have a feeling may be ur wolf is unscented. I could be wrong though. But am assuming it's a possible error occurred during process may be? Check with Garry from LAL, send him photos of the bottle (with as much details as possible) and ask if it's scented or unscented, if scented, then am not sure what could be the fact that it doesn't have the scent. Cos AV DP BW VD I have from LAL, they all have the wolf scent (except Voodoo, it's a different smell amd DP cos it's got cops but I can still detect the wolf scent) and they're fairly noticeable in the wolf scent. Even after 6 7 hours.

If it is indeed unscented, then try covering ur favorite cologne over or under the mone application. Try different variations too. As in wait till dry, not waiting till dry, bigger spots over small spots, smaller spots over bigger ones and vice versa. Just me humble suggestion. And see if hits come up. Smile

Good luck gentlemen.

Thanks for the suggestions.
It's in the wolf scent and I can smell it but you pretty much have to smell the ap point to actually smell it. I had multiply people at work test the range with me. I'll transfer it to a bulb dropper and use drops instead of spray. It smells good but doesn't last long on me. So I've read the drops are better. I'll test it more after that. With multiply spots and every way you suggested.
10-24-2017 8:42 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2017 11:44 PM

Anyone feel aggressive? I tend to become too alpha when using this. I tend to take charge but sometimes step over my supervisors' shoes. The idgaf attitude is affecting my word but not giving AF. Not saying it's a bad thing. It's almost like I have the "I am too good" for this kind of work attitude. Especially due to my heavy work experience working at an entry-level job. I miss the constant friendly VIP vibe. It comes & goes. I do tend to smile & converse more with my coworkers & sometimes tease or joke more with people. That buddy buddy vibe is a great feeling toward me & others. However, due to some issues at work, I tend to become more chatty & got other coworkers in politics Undecided
10-24-2017 11:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively) Corveus 19 2,984 11-17-2019 7:38 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love. Alpha360 26 10,170 05-04-2015 8:44 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Preliminary report On Bad Wolf Paradox 59 25,546 05-13-2014 6:33 AM
Last Post: Paradox