Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love.
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Its My Birthday! Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love.
04-16-2015 12:35 PM

Beware I'm still on BW self effect when I wrote that. So I'm going to be harsh, honestly I think you deserved it because I almost didn't buy this amazing product due to the shity review. Also I think this 1 day review is biased because I'm still on BW self effect, it's like a drug Crazy

I'm sure word won't be enough to describe what I lived this afternoon. I understand how Catman must have felt when he used BW. I'm sure some won't believe me because I was doubting Catman too. I thought it was more AM6 than BW but it is both, they compliment each other.

First, self effect: they are f** amazing Crazy I can't believe some of you didn't notice anything. You must be blind, stupid or payed (that was the harsh part). This was an emotional part, the logical part is that you didn't do AM6 or you don't have the same chemistry or both. For some who think I'm advertising AM6, I'm not but I can't prove it. And anyway it is available on internet for free or you can pay it and get your money back if it didn't do anything so there is no risk at all. Less than pheromones.

So self effect: When I opened the bottle and applied the first drop I burst out laughing. It wasn't a huge laugh. It reminded me of Instant Shine effect but stronger and more sexual. So I was supposed to apply only one drop but I was so excited after the first drop that I applied 2 other drop.

Why I did that? I didn't notice at first and I wasn't sure at the time but it's the BW self effect. Fear is lowered much more than any product I ever used until now. And there is this excitement, this motivation, this desire to laugh, to flirt and there is the sexual part like Turn Up The Heat. It's like I used A314 + Instant shine + Turn Up The Heat but all the effect are completely there. If I used A314 + Instant shine + Turn Up The Heat the product contradict themselves, the IS effect is almost not there with A314.

When I applied the 2 other drop I didn't feel nothing more or maybe I didn't noticed it. I also applied a little residue under my nose for self effect.
The scent is neither alpha or Beta, it's neutral I would say, I need more time to make a judgement on that.

30 min later I was driving to town, at that moment I didn't know about the self effect yet. The laugh from the first drop could have been me or placebo.
So then I started to feel my jaw tightening exactly like when I use APi. So at that time I know that it is an heavy product either Alpha or sexual or both.

When driving my car I noticed that my fear was lowered, I didn't drive the same way I used to. I was more carefree. It reminded me when I was using using subliminal to remove my fear. Great stuff but you can get an accident if you don't adapt to your new behavior. Being smart is required. I'm glad I sold my motorcycle because I don't know if I would have survived the self effect from BW on my motorcycle, I almost died with A314 and IS.

Then I was in town walking and I noticed that was more carefree, more bold, eyes contact was strong. I was bothered by the fact that I had to stop or wait for the car to pass by. It's like I cared less if a car would crush me. I was looking at the car with daring eyes like they should let me pass right now Twisted
Great self effect Crazy , I feel like a drug addict. The effect are a bit trance like yet I didn't care about what's around me yet I look people with a strong eyes. I did more what I wanted, did things I wouldn't have done. I walked faster like you shouldn't step in my way because I'm important and I got things to do. I couldn't stay doing nothing or sit down waiting, I wanted to move, to do something important. Neediness was decrease, "don't bullshit with me" attitude.

I can't believe some people noticed nothing from Bad Wolf. I noticed exactly what's in the description and even more than that. It's like I got my beast inside going out. Yet I was still human Beer that was the self effect but there is more.

So back in town I visited some shopping store because I had to buy some cloth. But found nothing at first. The girl inside the store greeted me strangely like she was expecting me to help her, or ask her on a date, I felt neediness from her. It was really subtle but I'm very very good at feeling people emotion, I can detect a lot of stuff when I'm focused and it was just from a 3 second look. So half hit I would say but can't know for sure at the time, I needed more proof. It was a blond girl around 27, a 7 on the Richter scale Nea . But I didn't care about that one and I think her neediness repulsed me honestly: I don't recognize myself So happy, I think I would have at least talk to her in my normal self.

So I walked for some 30 mins noticing the effect more and more. At one point a girl step on my foot from behind. There where almost no one around me, huge space to dodge me if she wanted so I think she did that on purpose or she was subconsciously attracted to me. It never happened to me before not when there is so much space around. Usually girls dodge people like a second nature so this is weird and I guess another hit. I did nothing at this point, just walking around. Only thing I did was huge eyes contact which I'm very good at and much better with BW on. There is this huge confidence that I'm sure is noticeable in my eyes, face, etc and a little smile like I'm enjoying myself.

I noticed that people were watching me unusually when I entered a shop not like I’m a superstar but exactly like the BW vibe described by others. They weren’t afraid but didn’t know how to treat me. It’s like people didn’t know if I was a confident creepy guy or a very confident fun guy. But what help me I guess is the IS effect like, sometimes I had to stop my smile to grow larger.

Then I went to my usual frozen yogurt, it was the old lady (~45) and the fat tiny ugly girl that was serving there. I notice a hit from the old lady, she was hiding it very carefully but it was definitely a subtle hit. Usually I can’t handle her because she isn't in my range at all. But this time I was happy and confident, like when wearing instant shine the first time but with extra confidence. So I got my frozen yogurt, said it was expensive but gently with a smile, half joking to comfort her. It is usually a bit tense because 2 month ago I was approaching the beautiful girl working there and she is now one of my friend because she is already taken otherwise I would have dated her. But I wasn't able to have a fluent conversation with the old lady and the ugly one before or it was a bit awkward. This time it went smoother and she even made a joke later when my money fell on the floor. Then a ~35 woman came in with her 2 children, I was sitting in a chair eating and she checked me out. I look at her with strong eyes contact with a little smile, at that moment I knew she was affected. I guess the BW smell or the self effect hit her. After she ordered her ice cream I took her by surprise staring at me. She immediately look back afraid knowing she got caught. I didn't notice any other look then but her children looked at me at least 30 time. I caught the old lady checking me out too just after that. At one point I wanted to burst out laughing, I was amazed to get so much obvious reaction, at least it was to me. Confidence play a huge part in that. Then 2 very young girls entered the shop, both checked me when going in: not a normal behavior because a normal man/woman would check the old lady first because she is in front, I was to the left. At that moment when they checked me I knew one of them was affected. It is was would be call entering a trance in hypnosis, she certainly felt a strong feeling.

So then went to a perfume shop, I know the security guard there so I said hi to him, check some perfume, check the redhead girl that I talked to 2 days ago (she work there). Then I went to talk to the security guard, I think I made a friend there, conversation was super smooth. I smiled easily, crack some jokes. I talked a lot because I was excited. Carefree attitude, I noticed his voice was very weak it was like that with APi too when I first talk to him. Said what I wanted without any apology.

Then went to some other shop, nothing obvious happen beside the self effect that I already told. Then went to a cloth store to buy something. I met a black lady with green eyes, she wasn't ugly and wasn't beautiful either, too thin, no femininity. She tried to manipulated me, I didn't like it. I end up buying something I wanted not what she wanted me to buy. She didn't like my behavior, I noticed it, at the end it was obvious. I didn't like her either but I was so happy inside that I didn't care. My conversation was still fluent, joking even if she didn't like it, too happy to care. I think my behavior appeared to her like a bit non alpha because I talk too much because I was so excited. But I think it’s more me than the BW. Though the BW self effect intensified it. I think a A314 vibe would have been better to punish that kind of girl, she needed to be tamed but I wasn't in the vibe to do that. So my guess is that this product is not for black girl, too social, need to be confirmed with more test.

So to conclude on that I think there is some social in BW when you begin to talk. There is a strong bad boy vibe but there is also some social in it. At least it felt that way for me. Add to that a sexual vibe. If I would add a social to BW it would too much and I would appear beta I’m sure. My guess is that BW is a complete product and doesn't need anything else. But of course I’m sure it can be tweak. The self effect got amplify by myself I think, once I know there are there I get more confident and they are amplified. I guess that part is me. BW is an amplifier, I got an 25% upgrade I would say, it unleash the beast inside.

At some point I was able to affect some women in their car just with my eyes when I was walking. I saw their reaction, they were affected. I know when people are safe in their car they show more their natural reaction because they are safe inside so they check people more obviously.

Also when I came home when eating I was carefree, getting angry at things easily, being myself without apology, strong alpha behavior. My father stared down when I look at him King

What a report for a first day, half a day. Can’t wait to approach a beautiful girl with that.

Hysteric
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 1:00 PM by Alpha360.)
04-16-2015 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love.
04-16-2015 2:08 PM

Here I am who is another one in love with BW. Can't wait for weather to raise warmer to unleash full effects.
Most definitely will buy second bottle.

BTW I laughed at your 'Dad' comment

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 2:10 PM by greengrenade.)
04-16-2015 2:08 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-16-2015 2:20 PM

(04-16-2015 12:35 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Beware I'm still on BW self effect when I wrote that. So I'm going to be harsh, honestly I think you deserved it because I almost didn't buy this amazing product due to the shity review. Also I think this 1 day review is biased because I'm still on BW self effect, it's like a drug Crazy

I'm sure word won't be enough to describe what I lived this afternoon. I understand how Catman must have felt when he used BW. I'm sure some won't believe me because I was doubting Catman too. I thought it was more AM6 than BW but it is both, they compliment each other.

First, self effect: they are f** amazing Crazy I can't believe some of you didn't notice anything. You must be blind, stupid or payed (that was the harsh part). This was an emotional part, the logical part is that you didn't do AM6 or you don't have the same chemistry or both. For some who think I'm advertising AM6, I'm not but I can't prove it. And anyway it is available on internet for free or you can pay it and get your money back if it didn't do anything so there is no risk at all. Less than pheromones.

So self effect: When I opened the bottle and applied the first drop I burst out laughing. It wasn't a huge laugh. It reminded me of Instant Shine effect but stronger and more sexual. So I was supposed to apply only one drop but I was so excited after the first drop that I applied 2 other drop.

Why I did that? I didn't notice at first and I wasn't sure at the time but it's the BW self effect. Fear is lowered much more than any product I ever used until now. And there is this excitement, this motivation, this desire to laugh, to flirt and there is the sexual part like Turn Up The Heat. It's like I used A314 + Instant shine + Turn Up The Heat but all the effect are completely there. If I used A314 + Instant shine + Turn Up The Heat the product contradict themselves, the IS effect is almost not there with A314.

When I applied the 2 other drop I didn't feel nothing more or maybe I didn't noticed it. I also applied a little residue under my nose for self effect.
The scent is neither alpha or Beta, it's neutral I would say, I need more time to make a judgement on that.

30 min later I was driving to town, at that moment I didn't know about the self effect yet. The laugh from the first drop could have been me or placebo.
So then I started to feel my jaw tightening exactly like when I use APi. So at that time I know that it is an heavy product either Alpha or sexual or both.

When driving my car I noticed that my fear was lowered, I didn't drive the same way I used to. I was more carefree. It reminded me when I was using using subliminal to remove my fear. Great stuff but you can get an accident if you don't adapt to your new behavior. Being smart is required. I'm glad I sold my motorcycle because I don't know if I would have survived the self effect from BW on my motorcycle, I almost died with A314 and IS.

Then I was in town walking and I noticed that was more carefree, more bold, eyes contact was strong. I was bothered by the fact that I had to stop or wait for the car to pass by. It's like I cared less if a car would crush me. I was looking at the car with daring eyes like they should let me pass right now Twisted
Great self effect Crazy , I feel like a drug addict. The effect are a bit trance like yet I didn't care about what's around me yet I look people with a strong eyes. I did more what I wanted, did things I wouldn't have done. I walked faster like you shouldn't step in my way because I'm important and I got things to do. I couldn't stay doing nothing or sit down waiting, I wanted to move, to do something important. Neediness was decrease, "don't bullshit with me" attitude.

I can't believe some people noticed nothing from Bad Wolf. I noticed exactly what's in the description and even more than that. It's like I got my beast inside going out. Yet I was still human Beer that was the self effect but there is more.

So back in town I visited some shopping store because I had to buy some cloth. But found nothing at first. The girl inside the store greeted me strangely like she was expecting me to help her, or ask her on a date, I felt neediness from her. It was really subtle but I'm very very good at feeling people emotion, I can detect a lot of stuff when I'm focused and it was just from a 3 second look. So half hit I would say but can't know for sure at the time, I needed more proof. It was a blond girl around 27, a 7 on the Richter scale Nea . But I didn't care about that one and I think her neediness repulsed me honestly: I don't recognize myself So happy, I think I would have at least talk to her in my normal self.

So I walked for some 30 mins noticing the effect more and more. At one point a girl step on my foot from behind. There where almost no one around me, huge space to dodge me if she wanted so I think she did that on purpose or she was subconsciously attracted to me. It never happened to me before not when there is so much space around. Usually girls dodge people like a second nature so this is weird and I guess another hit. I did nothing at this point, just walking around. Only thing I did was huge eyes contact which I'm very good at and much better with BW on. There is this huge confidence that I'm sure is noticeable in my eyes, face, etc and a little smile like I'm enjoying myself.

I noticed that people were watching me unusually when I entered a shop not like I’m a superstar but exactly like the BW vibe described by others. They weren’t afraid but didn’t know how to treat me. It’s like people didn’t know if I was a confident creepy guy or a very confident fun guy. But what help me I guess is the IS effect like, sometimes I had to stop my smile to grow larger.

Then I went to my usual frozen yogurt, it was the old lady (~45) and the fat tiny ugly girl that was serving there. I notice a hit from the old lady, she was hiding it very carefully but it was definitely a subtle hit. Usually I can’t handle her because she isn't in my range at all. But this time I was happy and confident, like when wearing instant shine the first time but with extra confidence. So I got my frozen yogurt, said it was expensive but gently with a smile, half joking to comfort her. It is usually a bit tense because 2 month ago I was approaching the beautiful girl working there and she is now one of my friend because she is already taken otherwise I would have dated her. But I wasn't able to have a fluent conversation with the old lady and the ugly one before or it was a bit awkward. This time it went smoother and she even made a joke later when my money fell on the floor. Then a ~35 woman came in with her 2 children, I was sitting in a chair eating and she checked me out. I look at her with strong eyes contact with a little smile, at that moment I knew she was affected. I guess the BW smell or the self effect hit her. After she ordered her ice cream I took her by surprise staring at me. She immediately look back afraid knowing she got caught. I didn't notice any other look then but her children looked at me at least 30 time. I caught the old lady checking me out too just after that. At one point I wanted to burst out laughing, I was amazed to get so much obvious reaction, at least it was to me. Confidence play a huge part in that. Then 2 very young girls entered the shop, both checked me when going in: not a normal behavior because a normal man/woman would check the old lady first because she is in front, I was to the left. At that moment when they checked me I knew one of them was affected. It is was would be call entering a trance in hypnosis, she certainly felt a strong feeling.

So then went to a perfume shop, I know the security guard there so I said hi to him, check some perfume, check the redhead girl that I talked to 2 days ago (she work there). Then I went to talk to the security guard, I think I made a friend there, conversation was super smooth. I smiled easily, crack some jokes. I talked a lot because I was excited. Carefree attitude, I noticed his voice was very weak it was like that with APi too when I first talk to him. Said what I wanted without any apology.

Then went to some other shop, nothing obvious happen beside the self effect that I already told. Then went to a cloth store to buy something. I met a black lady with green eyes, she wasn't ugly and wasn't beautiful either, too thin, no femininity. She tried to manipulated me, I didn't like it. I end up buying something I wanted not what she wanted me to buy. She didn't like my behavior, I noticed it, at the end it was obvious. I didn't like her either but I was so happy inside that I didn't care. My conversation was still fluent, joking even if she didn't like it, too happy to care. I think my behavior appeared to her like a bit non alpha because I talk too much because I was so excited. But I think it’s more me than the BW. Though the BW self effect intensified it. I think a A314 vibe would have been better to punish that kind of girl, she needed to be tamed but I wasn't in the vibe to do that. So my guess is that this product is not for black girl, too social, need to be confirmed with more test.

So to conclude on that I think there is some social in BW when you begin to talk. There is a strong bad boy vibe but there is also some social in it. At least it felt that way for me. Add to that a sexual vibe. If I would add a social to BW it would too much and I would appear beta I’m sure. My guess is that BW is a complete product and doesn't need anything else. But of course I’m sure it can be tweak. The self effect got amplify by myself I think, once I know there are there I get more confident and they are amplified. I guess that part is me. BW is an amplifier, I got an 25% upgrade I would say, it unleash the beast inside.

At some point I was able to affect some women in their car just with my eyes when I was walking. I saw their reaction, they were affected. I know when people are safe in their car they show more their natural reaction because they are safe inside so they check people more obviously.

Also when I came home when eating I was carefree, getting angry at things easily, being myself without apology, strong alpha behavior. My father stared down when I look at him King

What a report for a first day, half a day. Can’t wait to approach a beautiful girl with that.

Hysteric

This report is kinda odd.

I don't mean this in a bad way.

Just a few things I noticed... you hardly interacted with all these people.. It sounds like BW was a major EGO boost by the way you described it. Now maybe its not BW but it was just you? But it seems you felt so high status you didn't want to get to know people.. SO how exactly is this pheromone supposed to help people ?

Secondly this post is VERY long. Were you under the BW influence (I..e wearing it) while you wrote the post? Do you normally write this much detail or do you think BW influenced you writing so much? Or the self effect excitement? I ask this because when I wear l2k v1 I tend to write much longer reports and with better grammar.

So far it seems I am happy to hear you love BW but give it a few more runs with longer conversations with people and trying to close, and report back.. I'm itching to know if these self effects you claim like the holy grail stick around longterm or fade away after a few uses.
Clapping
dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 2:28 PM by dsouza.)
04-16-2015 2:20 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-16-2015 2:56 PM

I know people would find it odd, but I applied BW 9hours earlier and as of now I don't think I will able to sleep with that on. The self effect are still there, I can't stop laughing, I'm in a state like you would be when you do something amazing in your life yet I almost did nothing. My reported is weird also because I didn't find any interesting people, and as of now I don't like approaching a kid, or someone that is way below my standard. I learned that when I approach someone who is way below my standard then I get bored, the conversation doesn't get to anything because she can't handle it.
And with BW this one thing is amplified, my ego is way over the top. I almost approach a girl at some point but she was a kid, 17 maybe, she couldn't walk properly but she was beautiful. I should have done an approach near the shop when I saw some beauty that is on my league but I'm not comfortable doing that yet.
This would appear strange to you guys yet when I approach girl I still feel the fear even with BW. Still working on that part.
I didn't do a lot I agree with you on that, it was a normal day for people outside me. Also I live in a very small island so it's not like I live in a city like New York, more a jungle I would say.
There weren't a lot of target, I didn't write all that happened today, I said what was the most relevant. And I forgot some details.
I don't think I usually write all this details, just read my report on APi if you want a comparison, it's on discoverxs. But to me the effect was so great that I had to write all that.
I got this attitude when I don't wear anything but it doesn't get that far, this time it felt like I was amplified.

Also one thing I forgot to say: I felt some tiredness in my eyes after 30 min, then gone after 2 hour, it's exactly like Instant Shine to me. It feels like a drug, like an hypnosis trance.

One thing also I didn't write the conversation at all, to me conversation doesn't matter, what matters is how people feel around you. At least girl works like that, they don't look at the content, they look at how you said it. So I'm not going to write what I said, maybe how I said it, maybe if it's a ONS I would write all the conversation. But today it was irrelevant.

PS: I think my smelling ability got amplified too: today when I smelled at this perfume shop I was able to smell stuff I never smelled before, some fragrance had some note that I wasn't able to smell before yet I knew they were there before because people told me. So today I was able to smell more note, I don't think it's a coincidence.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 3:08 PM by Alpha360.)
04-16-2015 2:56 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-16-2015 3:09 PM

(04-16-2015 2:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This report is kinda odd.

I don't mean this in a bad way.

Just a few things I noticed... you hardly interacted with all these people.. It sounds like BW was a major EGO boost by the way you described it. Now maybe its not BW but it was just you? But it seems you felt so high status you didn't want to get to know people.. SO how exactly is this pheromone supposed to help people ?

Secondly this post is VERY long. Were you under the BW influence (I..e wearing it) while you wrote the post? Do you normally write this much detail or do you think BW influenced you writing so much? Or the self effect excitement? I ask this because when I wear l2k v1 I tend to write much longer reports and with better grammar.

So far it seems I am happy to hear you love BW but give it a few more runs with longer conversations with people and trying to close, and report back.. I'm itching to know if these self effects you claim like the holy grail stick around longterm or fade away after a few uses.
Clapping
dsouza

tl;dr feels like someone on drugs id much rather see ppl highlight the hits or organize it in a fashion that looks like a report rather than an essay. no offense to anyone
04-16-2015 3:09 PM

Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-16-2015 3:24 PM

I can't believe I wrote all that Dead Horse maybe I should add it as another self effect. By the way if you didn't read it I don't care, you are free to do so. It's not a review, it's a report. It's my thought of the day. I'll think about organizing all the data next time so it's more to the point. And I will certainly don't write that much.
It's a special occasion popcorn
04-16-2015 3:24 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-17-2015 11:19 AM

Woke up this morning, the effect was still there after 18hours. I joked with my mum about my father bullshit, nice effect after 18hours. Wasn't obvious but I was behaving differently, slightly more aggressive, didn't listen to my father who was trying to sell me the gospel, didn't even bother answering him about his stupidity.

Then around 12pm, took a shower, remove everything with soap twice.
BW one drop + some residue under my nose. Self effect are still there, same effect just a little bit less powerful. Really powerful effect in my car, I get tired easily.
Just with one drop I get more self effect from BW than APi though they are not the same kind of product. Prankster2
I ate at my usual sushi bar at launch, there were almost no one today, worst than yesterday. I got one waitress bothered, she was playing with her hair and checking me out. I look at her with a horny vibe, it affected her. Usually I don't look at her at all but today I was looking at her boobs which was nicely formed although she is not my type and her face is not really beautiful.

I noticed that I behave in public place more like if I were home, no shame at doing my own thing, don't care about the others. Tomorrow I should find some people to test it on. Usually on Friday there is some people but today was dead.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 11:21 AM by Alpha360.)
04-17-2015 11:19 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:59 AM

I don't know why everyone is hating on alpha 360. He set up his own thread so I think he has the right to post the things he thinks are relevant to that report. He titled it report rather than review so it is a report not a review.

Alpha, I liked your report.

let me know if you notice the product working better with you being not too friendly vs very friendly. Also with talking less rather than talking more.

Also let me know if you sometimes notice the mood uplift can turn quite negative and aggressive quickly. I find that if I get pissed off with bad wolf I am fast to deal with it with dominance and aggression. I can sometimes scare others around me.

Over time if the selfies fade from continued use does it work as well as the first time?
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 12:05 PM by right_mr.)
04-17-2015 11:59 AM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-17-2015 1:08 PM

I'll let you know until now I didn't scare anyone, at least nothing out of control. I see people look at me differently but nothing exaggerated.
Only negative now is that it's tiring me up though yesterday I didn't sleep much because I didn't wash the application.

After testing about 2 days I won't recommend this product for people who are already aggressive, one of my friend is like that. He drive his car like aa ass*** and do things that is very dangerous while driving. So if on top of that you add a product like BW it's going to be deadly Xyxgun
04-17-2015 1:08 PM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 2:37 PM

(04-17-2015 1:08 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I'll let you know until now I didn't scare anyone, at least nothing out of control. I see people look at me differently but nothing exaggerated.
Only negative now is that it's tiring me up though yesterday I didn't sleep much because I didn't wash the application.

After testing about 2 days I won't recommend this product for people who are already aggressive, one of my friend is like that. He drive his car like aa ass*** and do things that is very dangerous while driving. So if on top of that you add a product like BW it's going to be deadly Xyxgun

I'm not an ultra-aggro guy in general, but I have some friends/co-workers who are and whenever I wear BW, it seems to bring out the worst (in terms of co-operation) in people. Pretty much the opposite of wolf which makes everyone get along smoothly and puts a cloud of 'at ease' around you.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I think it's absolutely potent. Just not a phero I would use every day or even in most situations.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 2:39 PM by boyscout73.)
04-17-2015 2:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf: Long Term Use Summary Report (over 1 year, 3-4 days a week exclusively) Corveus 25 7,641 07-13-2021 12:33 AM
Last Post: Indi-player
  Wolf Report & Possible OD? Shadowx117 9 2,971 10-24-2017 11:44 PM
Last Post: Shadowx117
  Preliminary report On Bad Wolf Paradox 59 32,528 05-13-2014 6:33 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  WOLF - JOB INTERVIEW - AMAZING!! RedBull 4 4,207 10-11-2013 10:53 PM
Last Post: alphavitea