Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
10-07-2009 4:40 PM

I just got this PM at PheroTalk:

Quote:Hello Gegogi,

Jasmin and Michael have requested that you please refrain from posting or PM any links to mark-in-dallas pheromone website pheromone truth.[IMG]webkit-fake-url://626DC8DC-E44F-428B-B246-7BA41724CA12/pastedGraphic.pdf" alt="pastedGraphic.pdf[/IMG]

As such I have removed the mention of said website from your post.

Thanks
Steve O

And yes I did mention PheroTruth once in passing in a post. So looks like PheroTruth is on the AD blacklist. A list they once claimed is limited to the "bad guys": unscrupulous business practices, unethical behavior, legal activities, etc. Odd that it's okay to mention the Love Scent forum but not this one. After all, this is not a business but a place of discussion. There is no competition or conflict of interest. And indeed this is a place where the few members have cast AD products in the most favorable light. Extremely favorable light. I'd think an independent source of information and/or discussion would be both supported and welcomed.

And I think this also implies they're reading PMs. Kind of a disappointment as I expected a little better from them.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
10-07-2009 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

RE: Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
10-07-2009 5:14 PM

(10-07-2009 4:40 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  And I think this also implies they're reading PMs. Kind of a disappointment as I expected a little better from them.

Now you know why I asked you here at your e-mail address. There have been discussions about this stuff "off line" for a while.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2009 5:43 PM by Mtnjim.)
10-07-2009 5:14 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-07-2009 7:04 PM

(10-07-2009 4:40 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  I just got this PM at PheroTalk:

And yes I did mention PheroTruth once in passing in a post. So looks like PheroTruth is on the AD blacklist. A list they once claimed is limited to the "bad guys": unscrupulous business practices, unethical behavior, legal activities, etc. Odd that it's okay to mention the Love Scent forum but not this one. After all, this is not a business but a place of discussion. There is no competition or conflict of interest. And indeed this is a place where the few members have cast AD products in the most favorable light. Extremely favorable light. I'd think an independent source of information and/or discussion would be both supported and welcomed.

And I think this also implies they're reading PMs. Kind of a disappointment as I expected a little better from them.

nvm... I'm just silly.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2009 7:17 PM by Diane999.)
10-07-2009 7:04 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-08-2009 1:54 AM

*sigh* I know that some of us as individuals have our philosophical differences between us and the PT community management, but this is extremely disappointing to read.
10-08-2009 1:54 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2009 5:45 AM

Not surprised, but at least Steve O had the decency to tell you he was editing the post and why.

The Androstenone Discussion
10-08-2009 5:45 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-08-2009 7:24 AM

Just goes to show how open and uncensored they really are! You can talk about anything, as long as it's not Copulins, Love Potions, Alpha Dreams, Chris or Pharmacom, Diane999, and I guess me, Bella, Tisha, Renny or any other of us rebels now!

And, I expect that their list of unmentionables will continue to grow!

I wouldn't doubt them to start editing or deleting posts that contain negative reviews of their products too.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-08-2009 7:24 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-08-2009 12:45 PM

Luke, come to the Dark Side!![Image: 61.gif]

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
10-08-2009 12:45 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-08-2009 4:46 PM

(10-08-2009 7:24 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Just goes to show how open and uncensored they really are! You can talk about anything, as long as it's not Copulins, Love Potions, Alpha Dreams, Chris or Pharmacom, Diane999, and I guess me, Bella, Tisha, Renny or any other of us rebels now!
[Image: 2.gif]

And, I expect that their list of unmentionables will continue to grow!

I wouldn't doubt them to start editing or deleting posts that contain negative reviews of their products too.

I guess by their "internal" definitions we are all part of this:

Quote:... A list they once claimed is limited to the "bad guys": unscrupulousbusiness practices, unethical behavior, legal activities, etc.

It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Actually, I think everyone not 100% loyal to AD and disdainful of everyone else is on that list. Hell, we are all "bad guys."

"Sieg Heil!"

And I've heard enough rumors from too many people that makes me wonder where the heck they get off moralizing to anyone about unscrupulous practices. Good Lord!

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2009 4:48 PM by Diane999.)
10-08-2009 4:46 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

10-09-2009 1:10 AM

Sigh, this is why I've been thinking of deleting all my posts from the PT forums.

I'm really disappointed in PT. I always thought we could be open there and that the "blacklist" was truly for the sites and companies who really were the "bad guys." I'm tempted to just mention this forum all over my posts to get banned, but the only thing stopping me is their products. I don't think I could afford them w/o reporter status. Yea, I'm a coward sometimes... a poor one. [Image: cry.gif]

And I saw the post in which Gegogi mentioned this forum. It was harmless and just like Gegogi said, a simple mention of a forum with information, much like if someone asked about where to get other pheromones and mentioning lovescent. I believe it was a member who asked about directions on using/making an Instant Female Magic substitute from a chemset.

Really disappointing from AD... I wonder what else they have or haven't told us. I'm really thinking that Jasmin and Michael aren't the kind hearted people I once thought they were.
10-09-2009 1:10 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2009 5:50 AM

(10-09-2009 1:10 AM)zeph Wrote:  Sigh, this is why I've been thinking of deleting all my posts from the PT forums.

I'm really disappointed in PT. I always thought we could be open there and that the "blacklist" was truly for the sites and companies who really were the "bad guys." I'm tempted to just mention this forum all over my posts to get banned, but the only thing stopping me is their products. I don't think I could afford them w/o reporter status. Yea, I'm a coward sometimes... a poor one. [Image: cry.gif]

And I saw the post in which Gegogi mentioned this forum. It was harmless and just like Gegogi said, a simple mention of a forum with information, much like if someone asked about where to get other pheromones and mentioning lovescent. I believe it was a member who asked about directions on using/making an Instant Female Magic substitute from a chemset.

Really disappointing from AD... I wonder what else they have or haven't told us. I'm really thinking that Jasmin and Michael aren't the kind hearted people I once thought they were.

Hey Zeph, I completely understand your feelings and thought of the same things. I've sort of worked it through in my mind though and realized that removing posts or deliberately getting banned would do little that was positive. I don't...emphatically don't think Jasmin and Michael are bad people. They may not be running their company the way I would run mine, but it is their company, their vision, and their responsibility. I don't tell my fishing customers everything that I am doing or not doing behind the scenes, I sometimes float ideas that never come to fruition, I make errors in judgement that result in hard feelings. I've even wrongly accused innocent customers of shoplifting and banned them from my store. It's an imperfect world.

The fact remains that I like their products. I like interacting with people on their forum. So , I'll remember when I'm on pherotalk that I'm playing on their playground and be thankful that Mark has generously lent part of his backyard to us so we can play with toys that Michael and Jasmin don't allow in their yard.

The Androstenone Discussion
10-09-2009 5:50 AM

Share This Thread