Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
02-02-2010 7:22 AM

Well, when we last talked she said she was crazy busy, and that we'd talk real soon, however, she never got back to me, and that was back in June of '09.

Really hope she didn't get shipped out :-/.

(12-10-2009 5:45 AM)Tisha Wrote:  
Quote:Now, in all seriousness, has anyone seen or heard from Tigerlilly? she's not answering her emails and her facebook hasn't been touched for weeks.Seeing as this is THE place for women who know their mones and minds, I reckon she could add to the mix.

No she just high tailed it after copulingate. I know Jasmin was in constant contact with her for a while during that period. Probably turned her off to the whole pheromone world and if she believed any of the crap that was being said by Jasmin about others at the time then she probably wants nothing to do with any of us. [QUOTE]

(12-10-2009 7:34 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  
(12-10-2009 3:52 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  No - I have not heard form her either.
Perhaps she's been shipped out??[Image: eek.gif]

02-02-2010 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-25-2010 1:22 AM

Wow

No wonder where everyone went
09-25-2010 1:22 AM
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2013 3:00 PM

I was doing a search on catlord and tacticus (RIP) and this thread came up.

I had no idea there were wars going on. I mean I sort of knew when the new big personalities like Mark in Dallas, SteveO, Terry and a few others came on board, replacing me, cloud9, pheroquirk, sigma, bosshank, homura and a few others, and the journals were created, I knew things were going to change. The board got busy, it was no longer a small club, and loads of people started testing, and instantly becoming experts. I couldn't really hang with reading people supposedly going out so often, but damn near every time I logged in, they had pages upon pages of supposed adventures. Actions speak louder than words, and I was too busy putting my mones to good use to report every single time a chick smiled at me.

I was juggling a few chicks, then got serious with 1, I damn near got married, and moved to canada. there was a good 3-4 years I disappeared, and when I would be single (break up whatever you want to call it) I'd drop in for a couple of weeks, load up on mones, and hit the playing field again, reload the black book.

I'm single again, have to time to catch up and read all this stuff. I can't even lie, I'm going to keep it real, this is some straight up nerdy ass shit man. hahahahahaha pheromone board wars. jesus christ lol
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 3:03 PM by examine.)
02-13-2013 3:00 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2013 3:21 PM

(02-13-2013 3:00 PM)examine Wrote:  I was doing a search on catlord and tacticus (RIP) and this thread came up.

I had no idea there were wars going on. I mean I sort of knew when the new big personalities like Mark in Dallas, SteveO, Terry and a few others came on board, replacing me, cloud9, pheroquirk, sigma, bosshank, homura and a few others, and the journals were created, I knew things were going to change. The board got busy, it was no longer a small club, and loads of people started testing, and instantly becoming experts. I couldn't really hang with reading people supposedly going out so often, but damn near every time I logged in, they had pages upon pages of supposed adventures. Actions speak louder than words, and I was too busy putting my mones to good use to report every single time a chick smiled at me.

I was juggling a few chicks, then got serious with 1, I damn near got married, and moved to canada. there was a good 3-4 years I disappeared, and when I would be single (break up whatever you want to call it) I'd drop in for a couple of weeks, load up on mones, and hit the playing field again, reload the black book.

I'm single again, have to time to catch up and read all this stuff. I can't even lie, I'm going to keep it real, this is some straight up nerdy ass shit man. hahahahahaha pheromone board wars. jesus christ lol

^^ that last part had me dying,btw what are your favourite products?
02-13-2013 3:21 PM
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2013 3:51 PM

(02-13-2013 3:21 PM)preck Wrote:  ^^ that last part had me dying,btw what are your favourite products?
I'm just keeping it real man. I had to take a break from PT, because shit was becoming a little pathetic with some of these grown ass men.

the introduction of reps was another thing that turned me off to PT back in like 08-09. I don't know I coundnt get into all that, I'm a grown ass man "just put the shit on your neck, come back write what happened and GTFO" Some people were taking all that shit waaaaay too serious, felt like people were stroking each others nuts. I respected users like sigma, they'd gather about 4-5 days of information, and if a BIG hit (or BIG FLOP) happened, they came back wrote a clear brief summary, follow up the next day with a QA, come the next and announce what they were going to test next, and then poof you wouldn't see them again for a few days. You just knew, 'when that guy comes back it's gonna be good'. Instead I was reading 3 reports a day every day from a user, and the same dude wasn't managing to get laid or have dates for a month, like wtf why am I reading this journal? I dont think those mones are working playboy, you might want to do less reporting and work on your signature or something I dont know. I only came back when a mix landed me something crazy, like random pulls from a bar, or neck breaking hits. Theres some things you know the mones helped, and you just had to share your discovery, those WOW moments. I don't want to hear about someones best friends gf laughing at a joke once, and it must have been that new putative. gtfoutta here.

Anyways, I've kept that in for a long time, tried to stay out of politics and just report my shit and if anyone took anything from it cool.

My favorite products? well that leads me to another thing that put me off PT, the change of favorite products as they revolved around MXs. I favored Instant Female Magic , MX113 and MX105 - cpl Ps, all of which have been discontinued (ya see?), so I got fed up and stuck to the lines, I knew what combinations worked well, so I stuck with that, but then slowly my ingredients were disappearing or out of stock, so I had to keep coming back and finding substitutions or a new mixes entirely, that's when I'd stop by again, test, report, find a sweet spot and jump back into my social world.

Im currently in that transition. Right now I use Ammo, P83, P74 and P79 (P79 now only comes in a togoUndecided here we go again)

I'm here because I got fed up with PT after getting into it with John about cock teasing again, and not releasing the ingredients to MX351. also, after that, they magically couldn't ship sprays to China anymore. So I just ended up doing research and finding this place.

as far as other companies I am testing now. TrueAlpha, TI, L2K and Cohesion are in my arsenal. Once I'm done researching them all, tweaking, creating and mastering them into a nice mixes for various situations, while re-upping my black book, I promise to share my discoveries when they happen. Once I find my sweet spot and load up my cabinet, I'll most likely slip back into the shadows however.

One a positive note. It's good to be testing new shit again like old times. Cohesion right now is looking VERY good. L2K is a powerful spray. TrueAlpha is a very tame respectable -Androsterone and P74 hands down surpasses most nol products, Ammo with P83 is still my Brad Pitt in a bottle (I might start adding P79 to it see how that works). All I need now, is a Beta Androstenol, deep communication product, something serious but social. I went to look for P90, but it was gone (whats new). and I wasn't really feeling the True Social products, glace isn't raw enough imo. I have a sample of blissXs so I might give that a try. we'll see what's up.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 4:04 PM by examine.)
02-13-2013 3:51 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

02-18-2013 3:13 PM

[quote='examine' pid='77740' dateline='1360785617']
The board got busy, it was no longer a small club, and loads of people started testing, and instantly becoming experts. I couldn't really hang with reading people supposedly going out so often, but damn near every time I logged in, they had pages upon pages of supposed adventures. Actions speak louder than words, and I was too busy putting my mones to good use to report every single time a chick smiled at

This x 100.

Every newbie became an expert in a matter of months. Not just with mones, but everything from pick up, sports, social issues. When i saw guys reporting on mixes they made that always worked. I knew it was going downhill. Then hit reports that were just ridiculous, like i saw this chick staring at me from 30 feet away. My favorite was the i got hits while driving in traffic with the windows up from a chick in another car. I also saw a plagiarized report from one of the newer experts. Sometimes a guy post simmering BS and everyone knows it but nobody will call him on it.
02-18-2013 3:13 PM

Share This Thread