Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!
01-15-2017 11:09 PM

Im 31 yrs old from Texas and brand new to mones i have heard about them and was always curious if they really worked and how could you tell exactly if they were working. So now the big question is which is best ones to go with? I was interested in AD LIIK wasn't sure on v1 or v2 but now reading they have had problems. Is that fixed how is it now? If not acata the best sexual attracting mone out there now? Thanks in advance for any and all help ppl!
01-15-2017 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!
01-15-2017 11:44 PM

Welcome!

1- Use the search function to find the answers to all of your questionsBig boss

2 - Take the time to actually write out your thoughts in a way that others can read/understand them.........not just fragments.

3 - Start here : https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-15-2017 11:44 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-16-2017 12:30 AM

Search for top 5 threads. I would start with a spray product and ask for samples of others.

Test then invest. Read and heed. Family is from Texas, so I always have love for my state.

Good Luck.
01-16-2017 12:30 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-16-2017 12:25 PM

Get Aqua Vitae, AV from Liquid Alchemy and you'll be a believer.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
01-16-2017 12:25 PM
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2017 10:51 PM

(01-16-2017 12:25 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Get Aqua Vitae, AV from Liquid Alchemy and you'll be a believer.

Ok thanks I'll look it up and check into it more in depth. So do you by chance know if the LIIK is fixed with their new supplier? I was wanting that plus glace, but might have to wait on them and look else where like the AV. Thanks
01-16-2017 10:51 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-17-2017 8:34 AM

(01-16-2017 12:25 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Get Aqua Vitae, AV from Liquid Alchemy and you'll be a believer.

I haven't used Aqua Vitae in a while but if you want to be sure that pheromones work that is a good one to start with. You should be able to tell (good or bad) that there are pheromones at play. When that one hit for me, it hit very hard.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-17-2017 8:34 AM
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2017 7:18 PM

(01-17-2017 8:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I haven't used Aqua Vitae in a while but if you want to be sure that pheromones work that is a good one to start with. You should be able to tell (good or bad) that there are pheromones at play. When that one hit for me, it hit very hard.

Thanks for the input I'll start there i guess is it unsecented the AV? I don't see it having a scent option anywhere?
Also being brand new to this you said you should be able to tell (good or bad) that they are working. What do you mean by bad? Thanks again
If I purchase from liquad Alchemy labs and get the AV, what would be another good one from them to ask for a sample of? They do give samples?
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 7:20 PM by Lone Star Wolf.)
01-17-2017 7:18 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2017 7:30 PM

(01-17-2017 7:18 PM)Lone Star Wolf Wrote:  Thanks for the input I'll start there i guess is it unsecented the AV? I don't see it having a scent option anywhere?
Also being brand new to this you said you should be able to tell (good or bad) that they are working. What do you mean by bad? Thanks again
If I purchase from liquad Alchemy labs and get the AV, what would be another good one from them to ask for a sample of? They do give samples?

@Snoopyace

See Snoopy, you start trying to help newbies who don't want to help themselves, and you get a dependent who just wants to ask more questions.

When will we learn?.........Dodgy

01-17-2017 7:30 PM
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2017 8:47 PM

(01-17-2017 7:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  @Snoopyace

See Snoopy, you start trying to help newbies who don't want to help themselves, and you get a dependent who just wants to ask more questions.

When will we learn?.........Dodgy

I don't see whats wrong with asking questions and from ppl that are already experienced with pheromones and someone thats brand new to them. Is there something wrong with that I thought this is what this site is for to spread around info.

If anyone reads and dont want to help then they can just hit the ⬅ button correct! Your not required to help or say anything. And neither one of your stupid post have been of any help so maybe you should just start using that ⬅ little more that I mentioned if your not going to help or say anything productive. Don't like it stay off my thread then!! Have a nice Day Bud! mooningBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 8:48 PM by Lone Star Wolf.)
01-17-2017 8:47 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2017 9:30 PM

(01-17-2017 8:47 PM)Lone Star Wolf Wrote:  I don't see whats wrong with asking questions and from ppl that are already experienced with pheromones and someone thats brand new to them. Is there something wrong with that I thought this is what this site is for to spread around info.

You're absolutely right Lone Star Wolf.........I've been going about it all wrong all these years. Here I was thinking that we should all take some time to respect other members by only asking questions after fully exhausting the search function.

From this point forward I'm taking the "Lone Star" approach...........no more reading for me..............just asking questions from here on out.

I think that this is really going to take this forum to the next level..........and save me so much time!!!Scout

01-17-2017 9:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Newbie; 28/M/Married discretionadvised 5 3,522 04-14-2015 12:25 PM
Last Post: JetDude