Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Frequently asked questions Faq faqs faq's
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Frequently asked questions Faq faqs faq's
01-12-2017 8:17 PM

FAQ'S

1. Can pheromone blended products in general get me girls on the sack? "IF" I just stand there and wait for her to approach me? "WITHOUT" me doing nothing at all?

Lemme burst ur bubble by saying a simple no. And if ya end up finding a product that does that to ya, lemme know. Cos am trying to find it too. Smile EVERYONE in this community is trying to find it. INCLUDING vendors. Smile correct me if am wrong. Lol.

And think about it, u're asking to change the god given free will of a lady to come sleep with u. Do u REALLY think that's possible? Pheromones can't change a person's free will. If it was possible, all the politicians will be in this forum, to know which product can get'em the most amount'a votes. Logical? I thought so. Possible? I doubt it. Smile Sarcastic? Yeah that's me 4th language I speak, among a few other languages I speak. Smile

What a pheromone product CAN do on the other hand is give u simple hints to that path. Most people call these IOI's (indications of interest aka hits)

But can a pheromone get girls to come talk to ya, if ya stand close to her? I "HIGHLY" doubt it. And like I said, if ya do find it, let us all know. Smile

2. If I Spray/Dab/Roll/Apply a LOT of the same product, will it increase the projection/longevity/hits amount/strength of the hits/effect?

No. It won't. It'll only over dose u or ghost u. Most of these products r synchronized to the perfect level science allows these vendors to do. It's ur resposibility/task to find ur sweet spot.

3. How do I test a product?

Start with the lowest dose. 1 Spray 1 Dab 1 drop or 6 inch roll stripe of a roller product (6 inch = 1 drop) (please correct me if am wrong cos am not 100% sure on this statement. Am only going with what I read in general. I haven't tried roll on products extensively) And test it for 6 days staright. Start Monday and finish ur testing on Saturday. Write down what ya see and what ya don't see in a note book. Give ur body a rest on Sunday. And before ya go to bed, clean and flush ur app points THOROUGHLY each day. Mones r sticky. They'll stick to ur skin. So ya need to clean and flush out the previous app points.

Repeat the process the following week with an extra dab/drop/spray. As soon as ya see hits/IOI's, that's ur sweet spot.

Also, 2 Sample size sprays = 1 Standard size spray. And with sprays, initially u'll have to prime the atomizer. Point the atomizer towards ur app point, and start pumping the sprayer till ya get a sprit. That's usually less than whatever the sprayer is spraying. So spray a bit more.

ALWAYS shake well before application. Whichever the carrier is. Alchohol/DPG/oil.

If u're in ur 20's, USUALLY, ur sweet spot should be lower. Cos ya already produce a fair bit of natural mones thru ur sweat anyway. If ur age is higher, ya need more. That's just a rule of thumb in general. There ARE in fact crazy scenarios too. Smile

4 How do I clean and flush a product?

Witch Hazel, Hidrogen Peroxide, Pure Alchohol, make up wipes or baby wipes. Scrub the app points gently but thoroughly with any of these mentioned above and scrub again with soap and wash it all out before ya go to bed.

5 Where do I apply the mones?

Ya can apply anywhere on ur skin or clothes. I personally like to apply to me skin, to hot spots like wrists, neck, jaw line or behind the ears. But when I test a product, I like to apply them on me arms, cos that way I can clean and flush those app points easily. But it's up to u.

6 Where do I start? How do I start? Which product do I start with?

My suggestion? Take it or leave it, start with Social products of ur prefered vendor. Some social products tend to have a hybrid factor. Meaning they turn into sexual hits after marinated on ya skin for 6hours+. So start with them with the lowest dose.

If u're in a budget, ask vendors of ur preference if they sell samples. Most of them do.

7 I have a few products. How do I combo them all?

DON'T combo them all. Whatever combo works for me, may or may not work for u. And vice versa. When I do find a consistent combo, I report it, and so do u. So we can test and see if the results can be replicated. But no combo is a sure fire shot combo that works for everyone in general.

BUT, before ya combo, make sure ya run the product solo for 6 days. And give the 7th day a rest. With a few cleans and flushes.

And THEN, after ya understand what the product does in general, combo it with other products. Usually what i do, is, I just apply different products in different app points. While I adjust and tweak the dosage of each product. AGAIN, start the combo with only 1 dab/drop/spray of each product separately amd tweak it to see the best results.

8 Oil or spray or DPG.

MY rule of thumb, and am going with the little experience I have in general, is if it's hot and muggy, opt in for the oil, if it's cold go for the spray. Some reports show that a tiny bit of skin lotion, pallid on the skin, let it dry thoroughly, and apply the mones on top of that, extends the spray products life span, but it's up to u to test that theory.

9 Which company first?

This is a pretty damn good question. With thousands of product on the market, which one do I start first? Better yet, which company's product do I start first? Well, it's really up to. Like I said, ask for testers. Don't expect to be sent a tester just like that. Think about it, if u're running a business, would ya give away testers to everyone who's asking'em? But what ya can do is, search as much as ya can from this forum's documented data, and make up ur mind of which product ya wanna go with first. My suggestion is go with a social product for prawling in the bars or go with a status product to test at work. While u're at it, in the comments section of the vendor's payment process, ask a sample or two of a sexual product.

This is a generalisation of all the data extracted from the link below for the new members of this forum.

https://pherotruth.com/Forum-FAQ-s-Tips-...mone-Users

After ya test ur new product for a week or two, come back and report what ya found in ur notes. And what ya DIDN'T find too. In the appropriate sub forum. Be realistic. If ya didn't find girls coming to kiss ya on the lips, remember what I said to ya at first. Mones won't do that to ya.

Remember, EVERY report is valuable. So have fun while testing these awesome products, and come back and report it. Thanks.

If I left out any details I forgot, please add'em here. I like to help. Smile

Cheers.

Dr Chocolate WhippedCream Cocoe Smile
01-12-2017 8:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Frequently asked questions Faq faqs faq's
01-13-2017 8:30 PM

Helpful and easy to understand. AWESOME!

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
01-13-2017 8:30 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-14-2017 1:38 AM

And that's the kind of opening posts that warrants getting stickied. Great job DrChocolete!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-14-2017 1:38 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-15-2017 12:17 AM

Some more important questions. Thought I should link it here.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Practical-...sing-Mones
01-15-2017 12:17 AM
Habin
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2017 12:37 AM

Thank you for this. Good info in one place (where to apply the 'mones and such).
01-15-2017 12:37 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-15-2017 4:58 AM

Continuation of more questions to make it easier for ya.

I tried to edit the first post, but am unable to do that.

Credit should go to metaltree and Shyguy1337 too. Cos they answered those questions too. I've only just summerize it as short as possible.

10. Do mones rub off on clothing? i.e. If I wear a long-sleeved shirt over my elbow app point. Also, I presume I need to wait until it dries (which sometimes takes a while) before putting clothes on?

Yes. Wait till it's dry COMPLETELY. Wash ur clothes with a good detergent.

11. If I'm doing sports or whatever, can I sweat them off?

Yes. U can sweat'em off. Happens in summer or hot conditions. If u're swimming, they come off a bit too.

12. What effects do mones have on children? Can I, for example, wear Glace around children without worry? What if someone happens to wear AM or Wolf around a 10, 5, 2 year old?

Yes. It's fine to wear mones near kids. I have me nephews and nieces around the age of 4 to 12 approaching me without scares. But kids outside family, tend to be polar. Some kids r friendly some other kids get scared.

13 How important is it to clean app points? I find that no matter how much I rub soap into the spot, the smell doesn't leave. Besides, if they say mones lose their effects are several hours, what difference does it make?

Read point number 4. It's VERY important to clean the app point before ya go to bed. Reports show that some people can't sleep without cleaning.
(THIS "ALSO" SHOWS HOW MANY TIMES THE SAME DAMN QUESTION'S GETTING ASKED AGAIN AND AGAIN. LOL)

14 If I'm outside where there are winds, I guess the mones hardly make it into peoples' noses unless they're right downwind?

If the wind carries the mones to her nose, she'll get a wiff of it, and yes she'll get hit by it, PROVIDED u dosed the products correctly.

15. Do you put a cover scent cologne ON TOP of the app point or beside it? Covering it won't inhibit it?

There's 4 methods to cover a product
ONE... over the mones
TWO... under the mones
THREE... next to the mones
FOUR... mixed inside a vial together
U gotta test practically which method gives u the most amount of hits. Other reports show different results on different methods. Up to u to find out which methods works best for ya. Method ONE and TWO needs dry time. Meaning whatever ya put on first needs to be dried COMPLETELY.

16 Do Mones expire? Say 1, 5, 10, 20 years after purchasing?

An average number is roughly about 5 years. But some products lose their power before the others. As long as ya keep'em in a cool dry and dark place, ya can extend the shelf life.

I'll keep updating this thread with the help of others for the new members to give an idea of mones. If anyone asks these questions, we can refer them here. Makes life easy for everyone. Smile
01-15-2017 4:58 AM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-15-2017 10:50 PM

(01-15-2017 12:17 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Some more important questions. Thought I should link it here.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Practical-...sing-Mones

Thanks for the cliff notes version Dr. Chocolate. Really appreciate it. I asked some questions at the link above of which some answers may fit well here.
01-15-2017 10:50 PM
Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2017 4:44 AM

Thank you!!!
05-11-2017 4:44 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2017 3:48 PM

Hello. Could please someone answer me, How frequently is suggested to use mones ? Or after how many days using mones (everyday) it is smart to have a day off (or maybe more days off) ?

I am asking this mainly for the health reasons, because I don't know and I can't find threads which explain if its using mones every single day, risky for health ?

It is smart and necessary to have a pause ? And if it is, how often ?

Maybe this should be included in FAQ's, that's why I am posting in this thread.

Thanks in advance for answers.
06-10-2017 3:48 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-10-2017 5:55 PM

(06-10-2017 3:48 PM)spicy Wrote:  Hello. Could please someone answer me, How frequently is suggested to use mones ? Or after how many days using mones (everyday) it is smart to have a day off (or maybe more days off) ?

I am asking this mainly for the health reasons, because I don't know and I can't find threads which explain if its using mones every single day, risky for health ?

It is smart and necessary to have a pause ? And if it is, how often ?

Maybe this should be included in FAQ's, that's why I am posting in this thread.

Thanks in advance for answers.

I use everyday and build up can occur the day after so next days results are skewed by previous application sometimes.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-10-2017 5:55 PM

Share This Thread