Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Practical Questions About Using Mones
soundpower
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Practical Questions About Using Mones
01-08-2017 3:02 PM

1) Do mones rub off on clothing? i.e. If I wear a long-sleeved shirt over my elbow app point. Also, I presume I need to wait until it dries (which sometimes takes a while) before putting clothes on?

2) If I'm doing sports or whatever, can I sweat them off?

3) What effects do mones have on children? Can I, for example, wear Glace around children without worry? What if someone happens to wear AM or Wolf around a 10, 5, 2 year old?

4) How important is it to clean app points? I find that no matter how much I rub soap into the spot, the smell doesn't leave. Besides, if they say mones lose their effects are several hours, what difference does it make?

5) If I'm outside where there are winds, I guess the mones hardly make it into peoples' noses unless they're right downwind?

6) Do you put a cover scent cologne ON TOP of the app point or beside it? Covering it won't inhibit it?

7) Do Mones expire? Say 1, 5, 10, 20 years after purchasing?
01-08-2017 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
soundpower
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Practical Questions About Using Mones
01-11-2017 12:23 PM

What happened to the reply?

Anyone?
01-11-2017 12:23 PM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-11-2017 1:32 PM

(01-08-2017 3:02 PM)soundpower Wrote:  4) How important is it to clean app points? I find that no matter how much I rub soap into the spot, the smell doesn't leave. Besides, if they say mones lose their effects are several hours, what difference does it make?

For me, if I don't clean off Androstenone sufficiently, I cannot sleep. If I don't clean off A1 sufficiently I get lethargic the next day.

Some people on this forum use Scent A-Way to clean off pheromones. Some people on this forum use witch hazel.
(01-08-2017 3:02 PM)soundpower Wrote:  6) Do you put a cover scent cologne ON TOP of the app point or beside it? Covering it won't inhibit it?

If you spray an alcohol based cover scent on an oil product it will dissolve the oil and increase the diffusion while decreasing the longevity. Don't spray a cover scent on oil based products.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 1:33 PM by metaltree.)
01-11-2017 1:32 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2017 10:51 PM

1. I would wait 30 minutes to 1 hour to dry. Spreading it around makes it dry faster. The mones wash out in washer if they get on clothes, but they diffuse better on the skin in hot places.

2. Not sure, but swimming they can come off a little.

3. Not all product ingredients are openly listed so I can't give you a 100% safety guarantee. Social products appear to be fine around children from my experience. They may open kids up to you more if they think you have a friendly mone signature. The alpha male mones might scare kids and some people get angry in general when using them.

5. Wind can mess it up, but all it takes is 1 whiff of certain mones for women to look at you and remember you. Some take time to work properly though.

7. Don't let them get hot. Time I am not sure.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
01-14-2017 10:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-15-2017 12:15 AM

1 Yes. Wait till it's dry completely.

2 Yes. U can sweat them off. Happens in hot whether

3 Yes. It's fine to wear mones near kids. I have me nephews and nieces around the age of 4 to 12 approaching me without scares. But kids outside family, tend to be polar. Some kids r friendly some other kids get scared.

4 Yes. Extremely important to clean and flush. Read this... Point 4... https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

5 Agree with ShyGuy. I can second that with me own experience.

6 There's 4 methods to cover a product
ONE... over the mones
TWO... under the mones
THREE... next to the mones
FOUR... mixed inside a vial together
U gotta test practically which method gives u the most amount of hits. Other reports show different results on different methods. Up to u to find out which methods works best for ya.

7 An average number is roughly about 5 years. But some products lose their power before the others.

As long as ya keep'em in a cool dry and dark place, ya can extend the shelf life.

Good luck. Smile
01-15-2017 12:15 AM

Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-15-2017 10:44 PM

Thanks Dr. Chocolate for the new thread on pheromone faqs... So far im Only 2 months in. Comboed first...xist, cohesion,evolve...Then xist solo... Didnt like. Like xist x2 + evolve x1... Get great iois and some kino. Want good social but confused...cohesion kills fallout??? What in cohesion kills fallout. One thread also said none and dhea kill fallout. So questions:
Which molecules kill fallout? So i can avoid those products.
What is best social add to xist and not affect fallout? Glace maybe?
Any other mones that are dangerous like methx is? Also added 1x ascend to the xist evolve combo...and some guys and gals including target girl were afraid ??? I'll post the reactions to combos on respective threads. Thanks to all the senior posters for their informative posts which have gotten me this far.

Current stock:
All pheromone xs: xist oil and spray,
sprays: cohesion,evolve, ascend, taboo, loveboat, barely legal, vibe.
01-15-2017 10:44 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-15-2017 10:49 PM

(01-15-2017 10:44 PM)Crazy Bear Wrote:  Thanks Dr. Chocolate for the new thread on pheromone faqs... So far im Only 2 months in. Comboed first...xist, cohesion,evolve...Then xist solo... Didnt like. Like xist x2 + evolve x1... Get great iois and some kino. Want good social but confused...cohesion kills fallout??? What in cohesion kills fallout. One thread also said none and dhea kill fallout. So questions:
Which molecules kill fallout? So i can avoid those products.
What is best social add to xist and not affect fallout? Glace maybe?
Any other mones that are dangerous like methx is? Also added 1x ascend to the xist evolve combo...and some guys and gals including target girl were afraid ??? I'll post the reactions to combos on respective threads. Thanks to all the senior posters for their informative posts which have gotten me this far.

Current stock:
All pheromone xs: xist oil and spray,
sprays: cohesion,evolve, ascend, taboo, loveboat, barely legal, vibe.

U're welcome. Smile

https://pherotruth.com/wiki/index.php?ti...ction=edit

There's a triangle thingo on the right hand side top corner with all the details of individual molecules.

Thought it might be helpful. Smile
01-15-2017 10:49 PM
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2017 11:34 PM

Some mones can cause headaches/depression in certain people. SOB did both and evolve gave me a mild headache. Some people have skin irritation with certain mones. I would have something that can remove mones available when testing any new mone. I removed SOB right away cause the depression escalated so fast. The depression went away after removal, but I can see why some people get extremely depressed. I just use soap and water and scrub well, but some people swear on stronger products for removal. If you notice intense anger or depression remove immediately and plan to use less next time. Use a small thin brush or q tip for smaller doses than single sprays.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
01-17-2017 11:34 PM

Share This Thread