Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromone Newbie; 28/M/Married
discretionadvised
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone Newbie; 28/M/Married
04-08-2015 6:50 PM

Background: I'm married, and very much in love with my wife. We are both 28yo and Caucasian. She has had general anxiety for pretty much her entire life and does not take medication for it. I support her in this by trying to help reduce stress as often as possible, and we are trying to find out what is the root of it. The only time which this causes major issue is in our sex life. Constantly being stressed out isn't too great for her libido, and she is constantly rundown and out of energy. I can count on one hand the number of times she's gotten "hot and bothered" enough to initiate sex out of desire instead of marital duty (which she does, thankfully). Even though she rarely initiates sex, she always has powerful orgasms every time (no fakes, I promise).

My goal is to help me help her want to jump my bones from time to time, and also help reduce her anxiety if possible.

At work, I am a little underwhelmed with the authority I command. I have a babyface, so I often get mistaken for an intern. I've been put in charge of tasks that require a great deal of skill, yet I make half the money I should. I hope that I can overcome any damage I'm doing by scrubbing away my own pheromones in the pursuit of hygiene, while accentuating certain characteristics that I feel like I possess, but people might gloss over because of my youthful appearance and short stature.

I just placed my first order with pheromonesXS for the Ascend with no copulins, Cohesion, Evolve, and the Bliss spray.

Any advice?

TL;DR:

Target: Wife (28yo Caucasian Female)
Goal: Reduced anxiety, increased libido

Target: Self (28yo Caucasian Male)
Goal: Anything that might help with focus or motivation

Target: Older Co-Workers/Bosses (Male and Female)
Goal: Respect, Promotions, Raises, despite my youthful appearance
04-08-2015 6:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone Newbie; 28/M/Married
04-09-2015 12:55 AM

For the wife:

For you:

For the office:
. Ask for a sample of during the check-out stage of your purchase. If Captain by itself is insufficient and you require a bit more of an alpha kick at the office, spike your Captain app with Alpha Treasures like what I did here(click).

After your wife starts feeling calmer and more relaxed from Stress Care supplement:
to get her "hot and bothered."
to create more closeness and bonding, also good for that time of the month to create comfort.

Edit: just saw that you've already placed an order with PXS. Ascend for the office, pretty much.

I'd suggest using Bliss for yourself for self-effects, during days where people are putting pressure on you from all sides and you need that IDGAF aura about you.

Save Cohesion until after your wife has been on Stress Care for some time and has become calmer. Same with Evolve, to get her "hot and bothered."

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 1:03 AM by kimosabe.)
04-09-2015 12:55 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-09-2015 9:24 AM

Look into some raw maca to support her libido (get it in pill form, tastes like crap) - panax ginseng and stinging nettle as well to reduce her SHBG if it's high. She can get tested to find out...or just take the herbs, since they won't hurt anything (unless she's preggers or breast feeding, then I'd check with a doc).

My Journal
04-09-2015 9:24 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-10-2015 9:02 AM

This anxiety might be from underlying childhood source that she can not specifically pin point. I would talk to her about it as much as possible. People with anxiety like for people to empathize with them and tell them they are worrying for nothing. Before they're told that, you have to figure out the problem. I figured out recently, their is one simple difference between people with anxiety and people without: people without, simply do not worry. When I thought about it in that sense, it made anxiety for me appear less of a big deal, all I have to simply focus on now is to simply not worry! Maybe you could share this with your wife.

As far as the fun stuff goes…I think what you have purchased is perfect. I would throw on top of that XIST for sure, and then maybe AV. The hookup would be good too considering it is well balanced and gets women in the mood.
04-10-2015 9:02 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-11-2015 7:54 AM

Welcome! Big Grin

For either of you while together:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-perfect-match-oil
A staple Smile

The guys will/are definitely helping with more advice than what I can give you.
Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-11-2015 7:54 AM

JetDude
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:25 PM

(04-11-2015 7:54 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Welcome! Big Grin

For either of you while together:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-perfect-match-oil
A staple Smile

The guys will/are definitely helping with more advice than what I can give you.
Good luck!

I'm in a similar boat to the OP, thanks for the advice. I definitely think a female perspective is just as useful!Good

LAL: Wolf, DP, SXD9 sample
PhXS: A.C.E. oil. PSE, SOB, Taboo, Love Boat. Bliss/DM/Xist samples
PTres: Captain, GoA, THU. ETFZ/AoA samples
AD: TUTH, IS, IG, IH, IO, Ammo x2, MX297, TAC, MX464
Alpha D: Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1&v2, Pregnenolone
LPMP: Voracious
True Pheros: True Trust
LaCroy: NPA, IMPI Red

04-14-2015 12:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info! Lone Star Wolf 23 7,810 01-18-2017 11:57 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas