Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!
01-17-2017 9:50 PM

@Lone Star Wolf

I don't like it. I'm not staying off your thread. You wrote: Pheromone newbie here.....looking for help and any info!

Members were helping by trying to get you to use common sense and figure things out. It doesn't have to be always sweet and tender. It's not just mones you selfishly need to know about. It's also about knowing the community you joined. Your smartass remarks and emoticons is not a good thing. You've earned no right to come in here with some attitude offering next to nothing in return.

I read your shit. I don't want to help you..ever. But I can comment within reason.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-17-2017 9:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2017 10:10 PM

@thelaw
@androcles

Thank you guys both for all your input and opinions they mean much to me.
I just don't know why no matter where or what forum anyone joins the new ppl always get tasas for being fn new WTF the experienced ppl should be more open to helping and not start in with smart ass comments as I doler start the smart shit!

And I did start researching the forum and looking in top 5 and things but Damn I only been on few days I don't see whats wrong with having a thread asking questions and again only the ones wanting to help can help I'm not asking for everyone to spill their guts about all they know. As each mone will more then likely be different to each individual anyways. I just asking for which mones are real and live up to the hype getting hits and be pointed in right direction. Why should we waste money if we could all help each other? Confused
Sorry if I offended you gents. Thanks for input though
01-17-2017 10:10 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2017 10:22 PM

(01-17-2017 10:10 PM)Lone Star Wolf Wrote:  @thelaw
@androcles

Thank you guys both for all your input and opinions they mean much to me.
I just don't know why no matter where or what forum anyone joins the new ppl always get tasas for being fn new WTF the experienced ppl should be more open to helping and not start in with smart ass comments as I doler start the smart shit!

And I did start researching the forum and looking in top 5 and things but Damn I only been on few days I don't see whats wrong with having a thread asking questions and again only the ones wanting to help can help I'm not asking for everyone to spill their guts about all they know. As each mone will more then likely be different to each individual anyways. I just asking for which mones are real and live up to the hype getting hits and be pointed in right direction. Why should we waste money if we could all help each other? Confused
Sorry if I offended you gents. Thanks for input though

Why would you want to ask for someone's time when you are not willing to put in your own to find the answer?

Every time you ask a question........you are asking for someone's time. Their time is valuable........and your's should be too.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2017 10:22 PM
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2017 10:34 PM

I just said I'm currently looking over this site and searching Web for info on different companies. I'm using my time doing what I need and just have this thread as further questions and help guata all. Not asking for everything to be done for me again just pointed in right direction thats all. Thanks
01-17-2017 10:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-18-2017 4:11 PM

I think Lone Star Wolf's questions were fine for the New User Introduction's thread. I think the questions were intelligent for someone just starting out.

Sure, we don't want overly basic questions in the regular forum but a new user should get some slack in the New User Introduction's forum.

Lone Star Wolf from the start was confused on the status of L2K now vs in the past. Well, I've read all the posts on L2K for the last few years and I'm confused too!!!
01-18-2017 4:11 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-18-2017 4:40 PM

@ Lone Star Wolf.
What's ur age mate?
01-18-2017 4:40 PM
Lone Star Wolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2017 8:23 PM

@metaltree thanks for understanding where I am coming from I don't mean to piss anyone off or anything just looking for little quick info to make a quick purchase until i can dig around a little more on here and all to see what else I want to try, I just wanted to get off in the right direction with a sure fire product first.

@DrChocolate
I'm 31
01-18-2017 8:23 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-18-2017 8:28 PM

Lone Star. Where do ya live?
01-18-2017 8:28 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2017 9:03 PM

(01-17-2017 8:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I haven't used Aqua Vitae in a while but if you want to be sure that pheromones work that is a good one to start with. You should be able to tell (good or bad) that there are pheromones at play. When that one hit for me, it hit very hard.

(01-17-2017 7:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  @Snoopyace

See Snoopy, you start trying to help newbies who don't want to help themselves, and you get a dependent who just wants to ask more questions.

When will we learn?.........Dodgy

Snoopy I would like to pay you a compliment. You are one of the best most helpful posters here (dsouza, Vnice are others I could name off the top of my head) and you make it a pleasure to come to Pherotruth.

I would like to ask that you please please do not let anyone deter you from helping the posters who are seeking help

I can speak for myself and I'm sure other newbies feel the same. Please do not let anyone change the respectful and informative way in which you answer questions it is refreshing.
01-18-2017 9:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-18-2017 10:08 PM

(01-18-2017 8:28 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lone Star. Where do ya live?

Reason for this question is, cos I wanna understand where u'll be testing these products. Thanks.
01-18-2017 10:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Newbie; 28/M/Married discretionadvised 5 3,169 04-14-2015 12:25 PM
Last Post: JetDude