Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's review of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
516 thanks in 167 posts

Paradox's review of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash
05-09-2012 4:41 PM

As you know I don't pull punches when it comes to product reviews. I tell it like it is. So far I have 2 vendors who are mad at me. If I review your product and my review doesn't fit your expectations then go and improve the product!

I have tested Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash in various environments together and solo. A small disclaimer here is that I really did not have enough of the product to really suss it out. For example, I did not test it for consecutive use. I can't comment on build up or constant daily use. I also did not have enough to try it everywhere. I usually use about 5ml of spray product before I can reach a final definite conclusion of what the product is really doing.

[Image: lb_men_dirtyclean1.jpg]

Delivery time: I was sent a sample of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash. After about 2 weeks I sent ...a PM asking for the whereabouts of my sample. Adam got right back to me and said it was delivered and signed for. I told him that I did not receive it so he said he would send me another. Later on that night my landlord found the USPS box in the bushes in front of the house. I quickly informed Adam but he said that he'd sent another sample to me already. Great customer service Adam!

Packaging: The product was well packed with no leakage. I received (2) 1oz samples of and a (2) 1oz samples of the paste. See the story above.
The scent: The shampoo and body wash smells similar to Aqua Di Gio...along that line of scent. The pheromones are well covered in both products.

Duration: The effects of the bodywash last all day (about 7-9 hours).

Self effects: Both the Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash & the Texture Paste seem to give off the same self effect. The feeling is that good feeling that you get from A314 with the volume turned down 2 or 3 notches. There is a general sense of well being. It gives you a "Don't worry, Be happy" type of vibe.

Test results Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash (solo): I tested Dirty Clean at several venues. I really like this product solo. One of the secrets that I got is that this product produces great sillage. I tried this at a big party (300 people) and I keenly observed the women who followed my sillage. I also noticed that you don't have to be right up on the target for this product to start working. I found that the distance that it started working at is 3-4 ft which in my opinion is a nice distance for a bodywash.

Story time: I tested this bodywash at another big party. This girl who rejected me 3 years ago comes up to me and strikes up a conversation. Now mind you this place is filled with women. So she goes on to tell me how she just broke up with her boyfriend...yadda...yadda...yadda. The dance floor is starting to fill up. So now I'm thinking should I ditch her or try and get her on the rebound? I decide rebound. I tried but couldn't pull it off however we danced most of the night. Was it something in the Dirty clean or was my game off or was she just using me to vent or did she just want to dance or was she so mad and hurt that she really didn't want to fool around...

Formula observation: In my own personal experiments ( I have found that Androstadienone creates feelings of euphoria in doses of over 75mcg. I have read from other posters that in the 100-150mcg range you will be in the friend zone with a woman. I don't know if this product is putting you in the friend zone. I can't make that conclusion because I did not have enough product to suss this out. I do suspect that something is going on with the Androstadienone though...

Conclusion: Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash is a fantastic product. It is very, very social. Men and women are all smiles. I also like that fact that this product lasts all day with no problem. This product blows Dial Magnetic out of the water. The story above is incomplete because I don't know who or what to blame for not being able to close on the girl in the story. I'm giving Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash 2 thumbs up. Add it to your arsenal.
05-09-2012 4:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, dbot, Dafixisin, SyraBrian, dorfmeister

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11577
Thanks received:
8336 thanks in 2700 posts

RE: Paradox's review of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash
05-09-2012 5:05 PM

Great reporting Paradox. Androstadienone creates feelings of euphoria at over 75mcg! Shok Thanks for the heads up. Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-09-2012 5:05 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Paradox's review of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash
05-12-2012 8:03 PM

(05-09-2012 4:41 PM)Paradox Wrote:  As you know I don't pull punches when it comes to product reviews. I tell it like it is. So far I have 2 vendors who are mad at me. If I review your product and my review doesn't fit your expectations then go and improve the product!

I have tested Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash in various environments together and solo. A small disclaimer here is that I really did not have enough of the product to really suss it out. For example, I did not test it for consecutive use. I can't comment on build up or constant daily use. I also did not have enough to try it everywhere. I usually use about 5ml of spray product before I can reach a final definite conclusion of what the product is really doing.

[Image: lb_men_dirtyclean1.jpg]

Delivery time: I was sent a sample of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash. After about 2 weeks I sent ...a PM asking for the whereabouts of my sample. Adam got right back to me and said it was delivered and signed for. I told him that I did not receive it so he said he would send me another. Later on that night my landlord found the USPS box in the bushes in front of the house. I quickly informed Adam but he said that he'd sent another sample to me already. Great customer service Adam!

Packaging: The product was well packed with no leakage. I received (2) 1oz samples of and a (2) 1oz samples of the paste. See the story above.
The scent: The shampoo and body wash smells similar to Aqua Di Gio...along that line of scent. The pheromones are well covered in both products.

Duration: The effects of the bodywash last all day (about 7-9 hours).

Self effects: Both the Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash & the Texture Paste seem to give off the same self effect. The feeling is that good feeling that you get from A314 with the volume turned down 2 or 3 notches. There is a general sense of well being. It gives you a "Don't worry, Be happy" type of vibe.

Test results Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash (solo): I tested Dirty Clean at several venues. I really like this product solo. One of the secrets that I got is that this product produces great sillage. I tried this at a big party (300 people) and I keenly observed the women who followed my sillage. I also noticed that you don't have to be right up on the target for this product to start working. I found that the distance that it started working at is 3-4 ft which in my opinion is a nice distance for a bodywash.

Story time: I tested this bodywash at another big party. This girl who rejected me 3 years ago comes up to me and strikes up a conversation. Now mind you this place is filled with women. So she goes on to tell me how she just broke up with her boyfriend...yadda...yadda...yadda. The dance floor is starting to fill up. So now I'm thinking should I ditch her or try and get her on the rebound? I decide rebound. I tried but couldn't pull it off however we danced most of the night. Was it something in the Dirty clean or was my game off or was she just using me to vent or did she just want to dance or was she so mad and hurt that she really didn't want to fool around...

Formula observation: In my own personal experiments ( I have found that Androstadienone creates feelings of euphoria in doses of over 75mcg. I have read from other posters that in the 100-150mcg range you will be in the friend zone with a woman. I don't know if this product is putting you in the friend zone. I can't make that conclusion because I did not have enough product to suss this out. I do suspect that something is going on with the Androstadienone though...

Conclusion: Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash is a fantastic product. It is very, very social. Men and women are all smiles. I also like that fact that this product lasts all day with no problem. This product blows Dial Magnetic out of the water. The story above is incomplete because I don't know who or what to blame for not being able to close on the girl in the story. I'm giving Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash 2 thumbs up. Add it to your arsenal.

Paradox - thank you so much for the review. It means a lot to us. I feel the need to send you more to fully review. Smile
05-12-2012 8:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 3 425 10-20-2014 7:08 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Gave Some Dirty Clean To A Co-worker SyraBrian 0 374 12-26-2013 1:28 PM
Last Post: SyraBrian
  Laid Brand And Lap Dances SyraBrian 17 3,098 09-25-2013 9:30 AM
Last Post: SyraBrian
  Laid Body Wash Cancelling other mones xtraspecial 2 591 05-31-2013 3:17 PM