Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid Paste - Review
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 250 posts

Laid Paste - Review
05-13-2013 8:24 AM

I was skeptical about the Laid products, not that I didn't believe they worked (I was sure they did) but was confused as to how to use them, and then get the most out of them. Typical mones, you test out as far as dosage, learn their range, and then mix them with everything to see if they get better.

With Laid products I wasn't really sure how I was going to use them. Anyhow I ordered the Laid Paste after reading the great reviews, and wanted to try out a new product. I generally use alot of hair gel/paste since I go for that finger style look, so I was disappointed when I got the small jar.

Bottom line is that it works, as a matter of fact it works very, VERY well. People want to talk to you, and don't want to stop. They feel like you're just an amazing person. It's similar to Glace, but has that respect vibe as well....whereas Glace is just verbal diahhrea.

The hits I receive with this are amazing. The first day my bitchy neighbor 40-50 YO latin woman who doesn't seem to be getting laid, yet is like 6.5 is a bitch to everyone, and never ever talks to me.....doesn't even respond to my sweet "hello"s. One morning greets me, asks how I am doing, and then starts talking to me about tons of random things.....STRANGE......It was weird since I didn't apply my daily mones yet....then I realized, wait a minute I used that paste thing just now.

Every morning I use the paste, then on my way to work I run into my neighbors.....none of them can stop talking to me in the morning.....they talk soooo damn much I've been late for work like everyday last week. Once again my neighbors act like I'm an amazing guy, and they feel compelled to talk to me. I get Glace type hits all morning with this Paste.

The problem with the Hair Paste is that it only lasts for about 4-5 hours, as stated by Laid. Most have said it lasts much longer, but it definitely only last about 5 hours on average. Also with the size of the jar, it will be quite expensive to use this as an everyday type hair product. I hope Laid will consider increasing the size of the jar, I'm sure the cost will not be great. A larger size jar will make this paste the everyday hair product for many, and keep the revenues coming in.

The Conclusion:
The paste works like Glace with some added respect for about 5 hours on average. It mixes with everything, just as Glace would. It is also a pretty good hair paste, with some quality hold and styling properties.

I just received the body wash and shampoo a few days ago....seems to work in close encounters, as my wife was really turned on last night while lying next to me....she kept saying "You're wearing the fuck me cologne" I was like "no, I'm not wearing anything today", and she was like "No I can smell it on you". As she smelled my forearms she got really turned on.......Girl in love
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 10:19 AM by xtraspecial.)
05-13-2013 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Kahotep, Six, ZB pmones, dorfmeister

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

RE: Laid Paste - Review
05-13-2013 1:43 PM

Rep'd

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-13-2013 1:43 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

05-13-2013 3:24 PM

Please don't start posting posts just to say that you repped a post. That's what actually repping is for. If you want everyone to see that you like a post then just thank it. Dude, enough with the fluffer posts.
05-13-2013 3:24 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-13-2013 3:57 PM

(05-13-2013 3:24 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Please don't start posting posts just to say that you repped a post. That's what actually repping is for. If you want everyone to see that you like a post then just thank it. Dude, enough with the fluffer posts.

Yet your post is any different? Rep'd also.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-13-2013 3:57 PM
Thanks given by right_mr

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 3 1,440 10-20-2014 7:08 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Laid Paste -great but too social? Spearfisher 5 2,224 05-21-2013 5:29 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 4 3,272 04-23-2013 5:24 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Laid Brand Review Pheromaven 3 2,248 04-23-2013 5:08 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
Thumbs Up A Week With LAID Brand Shampoo & Texture Paste dbot 30 9,689 11-17-2012 1:37 PM
Last Post: ??????