Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid Brand Review
Pheromaven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Laid Brand Review
09-25-2012 4:24 PM

Got my hands on some Dirty Clean body wash for men from Laid Brand and thought I'd give it a test drive and leave some comments.

First off, the packaging is very nice. The bottle holds up to use, and the logo and graphics are well done on a tight plastic wrap around the bottle. Only improvement here might be to infuse the graphics into the plastic itself, as the wrap is very durable, water does begin to penetrate after a while and distorts bit as would be expected.

Regarding the smell, very refreshing. Almost like a liquid bar of Irish Spring soap would be the best comparison that comes to mind. Nice and thick, not watery at all. You do have to dilute with water a bit to get it to lather nicely, but does spreads nicely with a little water. The bottle is large enough that you get a nice amount that lasts quite a while.

I did find that the Dirty Clean felt like it left a residue on my skin after I washed it off, kind of like softened water. When I wash typical soap off, it feels gone, taking the dirt and body oils away with it. This body wash doesn't feel that way, almost a little greasy. Not terrible or anything, just a little more residual than I prefer.

I also did not see a difference one way or the other regarding the Pheromones, but I view that as a side bar attribute vs. a main theme anyway.

Overall, not a bad product, but just my opinion.

Thanks!
09-25-2012 4:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SyraBrian

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

RE: Laid Brand Review
09-26-2012 11:49 PM

Hey PheroMaven. The Dirty and Clean shampoo/bodywash is abundant in DHEAS. This is how I get the most out of it. Take a hot or warm shower first to open up the pores. After being soaked for however long, adjust the water temperature to luke-warm or cold. THEN apply bodywash/shampoo to yourself and wash yourself away. This helps in a few ways.

Benefits your immune system.
Let's your skin grab some of the DHEAS.
Doesn't let the pheromones get destroyed by heat in the process.

Turbo Charged Glace
1 hot to cold shower with Dirty Clean
1 x Spray of Glace classic

1 spray of glace is subtle but I do see a good response with my body chemistry.
I know the Dirty Clean is definitely adding something here. I've seen some over the top stuff with it added on my sometimes morning train commute. Having nice decent random conversations with men and women on the train. Women invading my personal space and get close to me. I'm talking about bee to a flower type thing. I feel good and people feel good around me Big Grin

This mix also makes me sing to myself. I don't normally sing or be that guy out in public. This mix makes me feel 'a young invincible' or I am approachable and I want to approach life and take the world on.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 11:50 PM by zerosix85.)
09-26-2012 11:49 PM
Thanks given by SyraBrian, dorfmeister
Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-23-2013 4:54 AM

Really great info here, may try that soon.

cheers.
04-23-2013 4:54 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

04-23-2013 5:08 AM

I've been thinking of ordering this but I am worried it will not mesh will with any of my other mones. Like if I use this and put on AM, or L2K will it have an adverse effect. Also heard Androstadienone can turn certain masculine mones to a feminine signal when combined with DHEAS or do I have that confused with something else?

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-23-2013 5:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand And Lap Dances SyraBrian 23 8,897 09-13-2015 11:23 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 3 1,439 10-20-2014 7:08 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Laid Paste - Review xtraspecial 3 2,369 05-13-2013 3:57 PM
Last Post: Kahotep
Thumbs Up A Week With LAID Brand Shampoo & Texture Paste dbot 30 9,689 11-17-2012 1:37 PM
Last Post: ??????
Thumbs Up Laid Customer Service & Product review... Lexy 12 4,441 06-26-2012 4:18 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand