Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 134 posts

Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts
03-27-2012 12:14 PM

Alright, I wanted to start out with initial thoughts and self effects review. I'm writing out a general review of the product itself and the self effects separately. Personally, I feel self effects like a truck for a week or so -- after a week I feel no self effects unless I take a LONG break from the product.

Dirty Clean Shampoo

The Bad:
The bottle is really rigid, I feel if I were to squeeze it it would crack. While that's not the end of the world in ANY way, I figure I might as well let you know I had to take the cap off to get shampoo out. An issue with the bottle is the only thing I found wrong with the product... That's a good thing!

The Good:
The first thing I did was open it up and get a little sniff of the product, it hit me immediately. I felt a small rush of invigoration and incredibly upbeat! Made me smile right away.

I'm one of those over-thinkers, I thought it would be beneficial to wash using my favorite soap (Dr. Bronners peppermint) and then use the Dirty Clean Shampoo after, that way my hair is already clean and the 'mones bind with my hair and scalp with no oils or anything in the way... My theory was less 'mones get washed away, more binding time with hair and skin.

This shampoo suds up like a champ, a little goes a LONG way, so I used some of the unexpectedly excessive suds on my beard, mustache and body... Let me say, it makes my skin feel pretty good and very soft. I let the shampoo sit on my scalp and body for a good 3-4 minutes before rinsing it off. I'm a soap / shampoo nazi... Dr. Bronners soap has made me a believer in "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", however as much as I love Dr Bronners soap, it does not moisturize in any way. Laid does.

The Self Effects:
After I got out of the shower and toweled off, I looked in the mirror and I thought "Damn you're sexy today", a second after that I figured out it was the mones talking! So far, self effects were subtle, but damn awesome. I just had an air of "I'm hot" around me. I've been weight lifting a lot, I spent about 5 minutes flexing in the mirror looking at my progress... I don't typically do that, so I believe this makes me feel a little narcissistic! Which isn't a bad thing, everyone should feel comfortable in their skin. The self effects are a little subtle, but not hard to notice if that makes sense.

If I had one word to describe the effects of the Dirty Clean Shampoo, it would be "Confident".

Hair Styling Paste

The Bad:
None.

The Good:
Wow, this is definitely a quality paste... I'm going to say I'm glad both the shampoo and the hair styling paste are good products, not just vessels for 'mones to be applied.

Again, I took a nice sniff of this stuff and it hit me like a truck. Same invigorated and upbeat feeling.

I wear a faux hawk, because I'm original like that (lol), my normal look is to take mousse and put on a light amount, once it's dried I mess up and restyle my hair, that way my hair looks more natural, and less like a faux hawk compiled of mini spikes (hope that makes sense...) since this is a thick paste, I couldn't really do that. It's not bad, just different from how I typically style myself and honestly to be expected with paste vs mousse. Today, my hair looks more like spiked hair pushed to a faux hawk (Again, hope that makes sense). Like I said, I kind of expected that with paste, so don't view this as negative criticism.

This is a THICK paste, and since I don't typically style my hair everyday, this sample will last me a long time... This product definitely has some longevity to it, like the shampoo, a little goes a long way. I could envision at least 50+ applications of this sample, meaning for me, I could probably get 100 uses out of a full size tub, if not more.

The Self Effects:
Self effects are nearly a mirror image of the Dirty Clean Shampoo, but amplified. After applying and working it through my hair I felt like gods gift to women, as I write this right now, I still feel like I've never looked better. Very upbeat and happy, I desire adventure and sex. This stuff makes me a bit of a horny bastard it seems.

I don't really feel the need to reiterate what I've said, as it really is damn near identical to the Dirty Clean Shampoo in self effects, only stronger.

I couldn't put the self effects into one word without creating a new word, so the three words I'd use to describe my self effects on the Laid Hair Styling Paste are: Beast, Hot, Confident. In no particular order.

Preliminary Effects on Others (Family):
Smiles, SMILES. Everybody is smiling around me, conversation is easier and more smooth. I decided to go to my parents house this morning and see if there are any effects on anyone there before going about my day. My mother is kind of a "glass is half empty, and probably gonna break soon, which will be your fault, not mine" kinda person... She's bubbly and happy around me today, that doesn't happen.

Like, that DOESN'T happen. haha.

So far, I absolutely love the products, I'm actually surprised how great the products make me feel about myself and my surroundings.
~Gojira

It's never too late to be who you could have been
03-27-2012 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, eyeofra, dbot, Pheroman, Fly So Hi, dexter, PhoenixOnFyre119

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 510 posts

RE: Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts
03-27-2012 12:43 PM

Great report!

I'll have to go look in my maibox . . .

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-27-2012 12:43 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1820
Thanks received:
4757 thanks in 1967 posts

03-27-2012 1:02 PM

Ditto on self effects! I unscrewed the bottle, dabbed a bit in my hand and before it even reached my hair I got this massive upbeat and uplifting feeling! Felt like I was probably smiling from ear to ear.

Finished showering got dressed and called Adam with my initial review, saying it gave me the same upbeat and uplifting feeling as you described. Big Grin

Super awesome way to start off the day!

But, I did forget to mentionn how soft and moist my skin felt.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-27-2012 1:02 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
LAID Brand
Vendor

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

03-27-2012 3:13 PM

(03-27-2012 12:14 PM)Gojira Wrote:  Alright, I wanted to start out with initial thoughts and self effects review. I'm writing out a general review of the product itself and the self effects separately. Personally, I feel self effects like a truck for a week or so -- after a week I feel no self effects unless I take a LONG break from the product.

Dirty Clean Shampoo

The Bad:
The bottle is really rigid, I feel if I were to squeeze it it would crack. While that's not the end of the world in ANY way, I figure I might as well let you know I had to take the cap off to get shampoo out. An issue with the bottle is the only thing I found wrong with the product... That's a good thing!

The Good:
The first thing I did was open it up and get a little sniff of the product, it hit me immediately. I felt a small rush of invigoration and incredibly upbeat! Made me smile right away.

I'm one of those over-thinkers, I thought it would be beneficial to wash using my favorite soap (Dr. Bronners peppermint) and then use the Dirty Clean Shampoo after, that way my hair is already clean and the 'mones bind with my hair and scalp with no oils or anything in the way... My theory was less 'mones get washed away, more binding time with hair and skin.

This shampoo suds up like a champ, a little goes a LONG way, so I used some of the unexpectedly excessive suds on my beard, mustache and body... Let me say, it makes my skin feel pretty good and very soft. I let the shampoo sit on my scalp and body for a good 3-4 minutes before rinsing it off. I'm a soap / shampoo nazi... Dr. Bronners soap has made me a believer in "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", however as much as I love Dr Bronners soap, it does not moisturize in any way. Laid does.

The Self Effects:
After I got out of the shower and toweled off, I looked in the mirror and I thought "Damn you're sexy today", a second after that I figured out it was the mones talking! So far, self effects were subtle, but damn awesome. I just had an air of "I'm hot" around me. I've been weight lifting a lot, I spent about 5 minutes flexing in the mirror looking at my progress... I don't typically do that, so I believe this makes me feel a little narcissistic! Which isn't a bad thing, everyone should feel comfortable in their skin. The self effects are a little subtle, but not hard to notice if that makes sense.

If I had one word to describe the effects of the Dirty Clean Shampoo, it would be "Confident".

Hair Styling Paste

The Bad:
None.

The Good:
Wow, this is definitely a quality paste... I'm going to say I'm glad both the shampoo and the hair styling paste are good products, not just vessels for 'mones to be applied.

Again, I took a nice sniff of this stuff and it hit me like a truck. Same invigorated and upbeat feeling.

I wear a faux hawk, because I'm original like that (lol), my normal look is to take mousse and put on a light amount, once it's dried I mess up and restyle my hair, that way my hair looks more natural, and less like a faux hawk compiled of mini spikes (hope that makes sense...) since this is a thick paste, I couldn't really do that. It's not bad, just different from how I typically style myself and honestly to be expected with paste vs mousse. Today, my hair looks more like spiked hair pushed to a faux hawk (Again, hope that makes sense). Like I said, I kind of expected that with paste, so don't view this as negative criticism.

This is a THICK paste, and since I don't typically style my hair everyday, this sample will last me a long time... This product definitely has some longevity to it, like the shampoo, a little goes a long way. I could envision at least 50+ applications of this sample, meaning for me, I could probably get 100 uses out of a full size tub, if not more.

The Self Effects:
Self effects are nearly a mirror image of the Dirty Clean Shampoo, but amplified. After applying and working it through my hair I felt like gods gift to women, as I write this right now, I still feel like I've never looked better. Very upbeat and happy, I desire adventure and sex. This stuff makes me a bit of a horny bastard it seems.

I don't really feel the need to reiterate what I've said, as it really is damn near identical to the Dirty Clean Shampoo in self effects, only stronger.

I couldn't put the self effects into one word without creating a new word, so the three words I'd use to describe my self effects on the Laid Hair Styling Paste are: Beast, Hot, Confident. In no particular order.

Preliminary Effects on Others (Family):
Smiles, SMILES. Everybody is smiling around me, conversation is easier and more smooth. I decided to go to my parents house this morning and see if there are any effects on anyone there before going about my day. My mother is kind of a "glass is half empty, and probably gonna break soon, which will be your fault, not mine" kinda person... She's bubbly and happy around me today, that doesn't happen.

Like, that DOESN'T happen. haha.

So far, I absolutely love the products, I'm actually surprised how great the products make me feel about myself and my surroundings.
~Gojira

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Like I said, we first started with making the best products possible, no penny went unspent, then we added the exclusive Chris blend as icing on the cake Smile...Again, thank you so much for the wonderful review. The regular size bottles can be squeezed. Smile
03-27-2012 3:13 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

04-23-2013 5:24 AM

Do you guys use these products alone or have your sprayed your favorite mix ontop of this?

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-23-2013 5:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Brand Dirty Clean and Paste dorfmeister 3 1,440 10-20-2014 7:08 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Laid Paste -great but too social? Spearfisher 5 2,224 05-21-2013 5:29 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Laid Paste - Review xtraspecial 3 2,370 05-13-2013 3:57 PM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Shady Girl Shampoo Dolphindolls2 6 1,726 02-07-2013 7:40 PM
Last Post: Dolphindolls2
  Women's Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask raven9653 5 1,697 01-08-2013 5:12 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand