Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Laid Body Wash Cancelling other mones
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 250 posts

Laid Body Wash Cancelling other mones
05-31-2013 2:35 PM

I mentioned previously that the Laid Hair Paste acts like Glace, and lasts about 5 or 6 hours for me, but the Shampoo and Body Wash is quite different.

When used alone the body wash seems to give off an alpha type vibe with some attraction, BUT combine this with any other pheromone, and you get NOTHING. I was in Montreal last weekend, bathed and shampooed with the Body Wash, and used the Paste. I could smell the body wash on my skin, and application points. I also applied abit of New Pheromone Additive and AV to my neck and wrists, and then went out.

I knew something was wrong when a group of girls on my floor COMPLETELY ignored me as they walked by me down the hall.....Sad ok no biggie

Then I arrive in the lobby, and there's a group of women out for a bachelorette party.....ALSO ignored me completely....I mean I couldn't make eye contact with any of them. WTF......Did I ghost them? Did I OD????

I started sniffing my app points and then realized nothing was working. I mean I got no self effects from the New Pheromone Additive or AV, but more importantly I couldn't even smell these mones.....all I could smell was the Laid Body Wash...hmmm.......was the body wash overpowering my other products.

The night out was just a regular moneless night out on the town.....what a shame. I learned my lesson....don't use the body wash.......
05-31-2013 2:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

RE: Laid Body Wash Cancelling other mones
05-31-2013 3:04 PM

I think you just OD on product and ghosted people in the process

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
05-31-2013 3:04 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
664 thanks in 310 posts

RE: Laid Body Wash Cancelling other mones
05-31-2013 3:17 PM

(05-31-2013 2:35 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I mentioned previously that the Laid Hair Paste acts like Glace, and lasts about 5 or 6 hours for me, but the Shampoo and Body Wash is quite different.

When used alone the body wash seems to give off an alpha type vibe with some attraction, BUT combine this with any other pheromone, and you get NOTHING. I was in Montreal last weekend, bathed and shampooed with the Body Wash, and used the Paste. I could smell the body wash on my skin, and application points. I also applied abit of New Pheromone Additive and AV to my neck and wrists, and then went out.

I knew something was wrong when a group of girls on my floor COMPLETELY ignored me as they walked by me down the hall.....Sad ok no biggie

Then I arrive in the lobby, and there's a group of women out for a bachelorette party.....ALSO ignored me completely....I mean I couldn't make eye contact with any of them. WTF......Did I ghost them? Did I OD????

I started sniffing my app points and then realized nothing was working. I mean I got no self effects from the New Pheromone Additive or AV, but more importantly I couldn't even smell these mones.....all I could smell was the Laid Body Wash...hmmm.......was the body wash overpowering my other products.

The night out was just a regular moneless night out on the town.....what a shame. I learned my lesson....don't use the body wash.......

yep you definitely ghosted, too many mones, the body wash is some seriously concentrated stuff and it diffuses way faster then the paste, they are actually the same formula, I normally stick to one or the other, definitely don't give up on the wash though its really good if you use it sparingly.
05-31-2013 3:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of Laid Brand Dirty Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and body wash Paradox 2 2,724 05-12-2012 8:03 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand