Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PURSUIT
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

PURSUIT
05-16-2010 7:57 AM

Test #1 -- Park

Product: Pursuit
Amount: 2 sprays

Self Effects: Hmmm.... I was surprised by a lack of self effects. It could have been due to needing a break from Pheromones, I have been using lots of high dosed mixes lately! There was the normal cops smell, that died down in a few min to a comfortable pleasant odor Smile I have Dirty English type of scent. I enjoy it and notice that it lasts and lasts all day long even after the Pheromones are probably gone!

I went to the park, hoping to catch a few mom's to chat with and test this product out. The park I go to is huge and has over 4 play grounds, 2 lakes and tons of stuff to do. Anyways, to my disappointment, there was only another Dad there with his little kid. At first I did nothing. Wanting to see if I got any responses from him.... He seemed like he wanted to say something, it was kind of awkward.... Probably because people at this park are pretty talkative anyways. I was not saying anything. After a few, I did initiate conversation. He was really boring so I was not to enthused to continue talking LOL. I took my kids and we went to a creek area where the water is not but a few inches deep. We played there for an hour then went to another playground. There was a lady there with her daughter. She was probably late 40s not all that attractive but holy moley she was either NEEDING attention or was bowled over by this stuff! I initiated conversation this time, just by saying Hi when we walked up. She said hi back. Then after a couple min she starts talking to my kids wanting to know their names and such. She introduced her daughter to them, let them go play and ATTACKED me! She was talking and asking questions like it was some type of speed date. I was really caught off guard. I chatted with her for about 15 min. She was giving IOIs and initiated contact on my arm 2 separate times. I think that reality set in when I told my kids that it was time to go... She made a comment about being a Mom sometimes makes her so lonely.... As I am not on the market I told her I understood and appreciated our talk and left.

This being my first test, I cannot make definite conclusions, but the woman really did seem to "pursue" me....
05-16-2010 7:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, renny, tezza23, zeph

renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
207 thanks in 99 posts

RE: PURSUIT
05-16-2010 8:30 AM

Nice one...

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
245 thanks in 117 posts

I love it. '...let them go play and ATTACKED me!' Sarcastic hand

I can't wait to read any other experiences you have with this one. I get similar responses from women when I wear ICM 1a where it is sort of a babbling effect. Almost like the Pheromones overwhelm them and they aren't exactly sure how to process what they are feeling. Shy

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-16-2010 8:52 AM

Test #2 -- Going for a haircut

Self Effects: Yesterday I had a break from Pheromones, so when I applied today, I had more self effects. I had stronger confidence than without pheromones. I during mirror check I felt I looked better as well. During my outing, I WANTED to talk. Not blabber mouth but wanted to enjoy some conversation.

I had to take my son to get a haircut, I was in need of a trim and wanting to test Pursuit again so I sprayed on 2 sprays and after the cops died down away we went! When we got to the haircut place, we had to wait. There was a gentleman there waiting for his son and his wife to finish their haircuts. He was very talkative. He sensed a good deal of insecurity from him. He explained why he was here, why it had been so long since his child had a haircut. Why his wife was over by his kid helping with the haircut. (The kid WAS a pain in the ass!) There were only to stylists (or whatever you call them) working. The woman was busy with the guys kid. The other one who is the store manager was interviewing a new person. Me and the guy were making jokes about how it would be funny to have the person being interviewed cut our hair. Could we trust them or not??? Anyways The manager came and cut my sons hair. He is the one we always have it done by. He always takes his time and does a good job. We made small talk while he was doing it. We made a lot of light hearted jokes as well. After my son was done, he did my trim. He took twice as long even though it was just a trim.... We still were joking and laughing. He then started calling another employee retarded and dumb for coming to work with out his (haircut) equipment. I have gotten a trim from this guy over 15 times now, and this was the longest he took to do it. He then offered to trim my eyebrows! LOL I never had heard of that, I had him repeat it 2 times because I had no clue what he was asking me. Eyebrows??? Why would I want that!!! LOL I went ahead and accepted WTF might as well try something new, he was offering. So he shaved them. I must admit... they look nice. Not so BUSHY LOL! That was not only new but free. Awesome service! No interactions with women this visit.

So Pursuit seemed to get me good conversation. It also got me IMO "special" attention from the hair stylist. He is normally nice, but today he was over the top and it was busy, he had others waiting while he took extra long on my trim. Good experience today even without women about to test it on!

I have another report to write as well for this Smile
(05-16-2010 8:30 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I love it. '...let them go play and ATTACKED me!' Sarcastic hand

I can't wait to read any other experiences you have with this one. I get similar responses from women when I wear ICM 1a where it is sort of a babbling effect. Almost like the Pheromones overwhelm them and they aren't exactly sure how to process what they are feeling. Shy
It was crazy! She was like just offering herself up....
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010 8:54 AM by andrew88777.)
05-16-2010 8:52 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, tezza23, zeph
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-16-2010 9:15 AM

Test #3 -- Going to school (to see my daughter do tumbling)

Self Effects: I had a nice trim and less BUSHY eyebrows! I was feeling good. I felt like I looked like a million bucks! I was feeling outgoing and sexy. Confident Smile

I had to go watch my daughter in a tumbling demonstration. It was a free deal at her school for the last couple months and today right after school parents could come and watch them "perform". What a perfect place to test some Pursuit!!! Lots of Moms of all ages for my delight! LOL Anyways I took my son and went with my mother in law Smile I must say that I got a good amount of looks, and even though I was in conversation with my mother in law I could not help but to check out the women all around me. If I was single, I know the best place to meet and greet many many HOT women. I would join the PTA!!!! No hits other than many looks and lots of warm smiles no one came up to me to chat. We go sit down to watch the demonstration. The lady in front of me turns around and starts talking to me. Her son is in it.... she makes excuses for him LOL I told her it was an awesome way for him to meet girls Smile Anyways she talked quite a bit. Turns out I knew her about 6 years ago we worked at the same place briefly. She remembers me. Then my mother in law decides she has to use the restroom. She gets up and says out loud for me to watch her seat. There was a lady sitting next to her that had smiled at me a couple times. She was probably 38-40 not really attractive. We did not speak as my daughter came up to me and I talked to her. Then the show started. When my mother in law came back... I will be damned if the lady did not scoot over to my MIL's seat! She did not budge either I was taking a video, so I did not say anything to her, but my MIL mentioned it out loud indirectly and she did not respond.... Not sure if it was a hit but very very odd. No reason to move!

Again I got good attention from others around me. Conversation possibly another crazy hit. This stuff seems to do what it advertises LOL I am sure someone that is looking for a woman would have AWESOME results with this stuff!
05-16-2010 9:15 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, tezza23, zeph

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
245 thanks in 117 posts

05-16-2010 9:26 AM

Great reports, Andrew! :good3: Sounds like one of those blends that you don't want to wear if you like to blend in. Focus

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-16-2010 9:26 AM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-16-2010 9:47 AM

(05-16-2010 9:26 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Great reports, Andrew! :good3: Sounds like one of those blends that you don't want to wear if you like to blend in. Focus

No, no blending in with this one. Thats good because I do not like to blend in! Twisted
05-16-2010 9:47 AM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 49 posts

05-16-2010 12:13 PM

dang, I tried to rep you Andrew but I gotta spread the love more. Great report. I think I might have to really check this out too. Sigh, Snoopy's got me wanting Mark's vanilla and pendragon spiked with Pheromones, you got me wanting pursuit, SNOOPY AGAIN makes me want AV and FTL. I WISH I HAD MONEY. You two are gonna make me go in debt!
05-16-2010 12:13 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-16-2010 12:19 PM

(05-16-2010 12:13 PM)zeph Wrote:  dang, I tried to rep you Andrew but I gotta spread the love more. Great report. I think I might have to really check this out too. Sigh, Snoopy's got me wanting Mark's vanilla and pendragon spiked with Pheromones, you got me wanting pursuit, SNOOPY AGAIN makes me want AV and FTL. I WISH I HAD MONEY. You two are gonna make me go in debt!

LOL Thanks. Smile Snoopy is an Enabler! He has gotten me to purchase so many things as well! The thing I appreciate about Diane, is that you get a togo size bottle for like $15. I had good hits at 2 sprays. I will try 3 sprays next time just to test if I should go higher.... This is a good quality mix though!
05-16-2010 12:19 PM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
254 thanks in 102 posts

05-16-2010 3:07 PM

(05-16-2010 12:19 PM)andrew88777 Wrote:  LOL Thanks. Smile I had good hits at 2 sprays. I will try 3 sprays next time just to test if I should go higher.... This is a good quality mix though!

I have had less sucess with this mix at 3 sprays. At 3 sprays, things seem a bit akward. I sometimes get confused looks from people. 2 sprays seem to work alot better for me. My results have been similar to yours. I have had a good amount of "chit chat" type results, and have been opened a few times while wearing it. The one thing I cant nail down is the -none content. Its really hard to feel in this mix. Mostly because I think it contains EST, and EST usually helps remove some of my social anxieties so its hard for me tell the confidence level associated with -none.

Any idea Andrew?

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-16-2010 3:07 PM
Thanks given by zeph

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pursuit, FTL zeph 4 1,408 07-04-2011 11:54 AM
Last Post: dbot