Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PURSUIT
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

RE: PURSUIT
05-16-2010 3:14 PM

Speaking from conversations with Diane as well as experience with some of her other mixes, I doubt that this is really high in androstenone content. She is very creative at using Pheromones other than just ~none to give that kind of vibe.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-16-2010 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 13 posts

05-16-2010 3:22 PM

Diane mentions on her website each product is designed to be used with only 1-2 sprays. I have never used Estratetraenol on its own. I have just purchased some to try it out and get a feel for it. I am also new to using Cops in a mix, and am testing those as well. As far as -none content, it feels on the lower end, unless Estratetraenol balances it really well... Right now I really just do not know yet Sorry2

Edit: Also what Snoopy said!
(05-16-2010 3:07 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  I have had less sucess with this mix at 3 sprays. At 3 sprays, things seem a bit akward. I sometimes get confused looks from people. 2 sprays seem to work alot better for me. My results have been similar to yours. I have had a good amount of "chit chat" type results, and have been opened a few times while wearing it. The one thing I cant nail down is the -none content. Its really hard to feel in this mix. Mostly because I think it contains Estratetraenol, and Estratetraenol usually helps remove some of my social anxieties so its hard for me tell the confidence level associated with -none.

Any idea Andrew?
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010 3:23 PM by andrew88777.)
05-16-2010 3:22 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

05-16-2010 3:34 PM

Keep guessing guys! I just got it straight from Diane that there is no androstenone and no Estratetraenol in this one! Mrgreen

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-16-2010 3:34 PM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 77 posts

05-16-2010 3:46 PM

Confused
(05-16-2010 3:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Keep guessing guys! I just got it straight from Diane that there is no androstenone and no Estratetraenol in this one! Mrgreen

Im not surprised by the no -none, but I am REALLY surprised there is no Estratetraenol. Now I have no idea what could possibly be giving me the calming, confidence, and low social anxiety. Did I mention that I surprised there is no Estratetraenol in this? Confused

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-16-2010 3:46 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

05-16-2010 3:50 PM

Seriously, the more I try her products the more impressed I am at how creative she is at coming up with things that work better than the 'old standards'.

I made the mistake yesterday of asking my friend for my FTL boosted Excalibur and he told me I could have it when I pried it from his cold dead fingers. Oh, he did offer me the $62 he had in his wallet for it. (For the record, I took it so I could get more FTL or maybe try All That Jazz.)

05-16-2010 3:50 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 77 posts

05-16-2010 4:04 PM

(05-16-2010 3:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Seriously, the more I try her products the more impressed I am at how creative she is at coming up with things that work better than the 'old standards'.

I made the mistake yesterday of asking my friend for my FTL boosted Excalibur and he told me I could have it when I pried it from his cold dead fingers. Oh, he did offer me the $62 he had in his wallet for it. (For the record, I took it so I could get more FTL or maybe try All That Jazz.)

My Pursuit is on the low side and I am considering getting another bottle. I wonder how it would work with -none added? I wanted to test this first bottle by itself. FTL looks interesting. It may also be worth a try.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-16-2010 4:04 PM
Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

05-17-2010 11:12 PM

Hey Jesse! Hey Snoop!

So I found my way here after being away from the game for a bit. I grabbed some of Diane's mixes and I gave Pursuit a try. I was only out for a bit and the place I was at was d e a d, so it was kind of a waste to try. Actually, it might have been ok, as I was a bit concerned at the start.

I tried 2 sprays of unscented, waited a few minutes for dry down and covered with a few sprays. I guess it's the cops, which I have never used before, but *damn* was that some funkiness or what? I never ever have been worried about what I smell like from mones, I can't smell -none, but the two sprays of Pursuit made me think I sprayed myself with rotted Bleu Cheese.

I hope to test this mix properly, but can anyone reassure me of what I was smelling? I can't be sure if it went away, if I covered it well enough or if I still smelled and I just got used to it?
05-17-2010 11:12 PM

Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

05-18-2010 1:24 AM

Thanks Tezza!

I read a bit more and I understand now. I did specifically want the unscented as I am particular about my scents. I wasn't prepared for the scent of cops. Now, I'll just give myself a while to let them dry down, spray a cover and not worry about it.

For all that I have tried, today was the first time I used cops, so I was taken by surprise.

I also have the FTL, also unscented, so I know what to expect when I try it.
05-18-2010 1:24 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

05-18-2010 8:27 AM

Yup, it is a bit intense at first but especially when you add a cover scent (either one of Diane's or one of your own) the copulin scent is a non issue (at least for me).

I'd just gotten a new 3x concentration of FTL that I put into a bottle of Black Candy cologne oil from Love Potion. I am going to give it a go today. Good3

05-18-2010 8:27 AM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 13 posts

05-18-2010 8:39 AM

Yeah copulin scent gone after a few min in both Pursuit and FTL scented with Dirty English type scent. Not one problem with the scent after drydown!
05-18-2010 8:39 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pursuit, FTL zeph 4 999 07-04-2011 11:54 AM
Last Post: dbot