Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PURSUIT
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

RE: PURSUIT
05-18-2010 10:42 AM

Pursuit really sounds interesting, I'm going to have to try this one.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-18-2010 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

05-18-2010 8:15 PM

I was headed out for a quick drink with a friend and back to do work, when I was curious to see what it smelled like. I was not prepared for the scent of cops. I contemplated showering, I really did.

All is well and I didn't get to test reactions, but for me, this was a great way to start. I would have freaked a bit if I was just about to head out and sprayed cops for the first time. Now I'll just give it more time for a drydown and cover.

My friend probably would have commented if I smelled, but I can't say 100% for sure.

Oddly, my cover of M7 seemed weak. Oh well, that's why we test, right?
05-18-2010 8:15 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 76 posts

05-18-2010 8:18 PM

Anything in the way of self effects, etc?

(05-18-2010 8:15 PM)Vaccine Wrote:  I was headed out for a quick drink with a friend and back to do work, when I was curious to see what it smelled like. I was not prepared for the scent of cops. I contemplated showering, I really did.

All is well and I didn't get to test reactions, but for me, this was a great way to start. I would have freaked a bit if I was just about to head out and sprayed cops for the first time. Now I'll just give it more time for a drydown and cover.

My friend probably would have commented if I smelled, but I can't say 100% for sure.

Oddly, my cover of M7 seemed weak. Oh well, that's why we test, right?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-18-2010 8:18 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 77 posts

05-18-2010 8:24 PM

For those who didnt see it in my Journal, here was my first review of Pursuit:

Product name

Pursuit by P7

Scent

Fern/Amber/Vanilla

The scent was nice. It seemed a bit feminine to me but I am by no means a cologne expert. It is something I would not usually wear since I lean toward aquatic/fresh scents. (Game) But, dont get me wrong, it was a nice scent. When sprayed, there was a copulin scent that later dried down.

Application dosage and locations

2 sprays. 1 spray to pulse points on each side of neck

Enviroment tested in

2 different bars

Self effects

They were great. The fact that I got self effects was a surprise because I really dont get them much anymore. This leads me to believe that there are molecules in there I have not tested before or higher mcgs of ones I have. There was noticable pupil dialation, and an obvious onset of focal change. First off, I felt very masculine and confident, but the best part was a feeling of being very, very relaxed. At peace. Post orgasm relaxed. This was a huge upside, and I could see this as an aid to someone who may have social anxiety. I felt socialable and comfortable talking with people I dont know. The mix felt very light. I also noticed a small "perma-smile". P74 like.

Effects on others

First, let me tell you that I went out alone. I always go out alone. Since moving here to "Nor Cal" from FL I have been unable to obtain a social circle. The first bar I went to was pretty busy I was there around two hours and really didnt notice any hits. I attempted to make some conversations, but nothing really got going.

Bar #2. I walked in very alpha. I walked up to the bar an ordered a drink. The weird thing about this place is that they always seem to have some old B movie on that has a lot of nudity. That nights movie was called The Pom Pom Girls, which by the wardrobes, I would guess was in the mid 70's. I was almost immediatly opened by 2 woman in there mid 30's. One white, one asian. I really was not attracted to either of them, but i still talked with them at length. About 5 min after I started talking to them, a quite attractive girl in her early 20's tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if Iwas there alone. I told her yes and she invited me join her. The bad part is that she was there with a dude. As in just the 2 of them. I didnt want to be rude to the ladies I was in a convo with so I told her I would be over in a minute. I continued to have a fun relaxed conversation with these 2 woman. The kept poking fun at the Asian woman because everytime a sex scene would happen in the movie, her eyes were glued to it.

Then all of a sudden, the white woman decided to get up and "go for a walk". This was a pre staged, obvious attempt to leave me and the Asian woman alone to talk. Since I was not really interested, I maintained the convo but really didnt show IOI's toward her. Eventually, her friend returned and thay decided to leave.

I turned around and noticed they girl that had shoulder tapped me had left. Missed opportunity. But, as I turn back around I notice a girl sitting at a table by herself. She was an attractive, asian girl in her mid-20's. I asked her if she would like to join me at the bar. She did. We talked, and I would say that I got some good IOI's. They were Beta Androstenol type convo's, which surprised me because the mix felt like it had Alpha Androstenol lightness. The bad part is I dont remember all of the convo details except the ones I listed. *sipped to many IPA's*

So, unfortunatly the bar is closing and they are kicking people out. She went to the bathroom I went outside. I waited outside the bar for her to come out to make "the pitch". It seemed like I was there forever and it was cold so I left.

Things I noticed: Attraction. Great social setter. Both for the wearer and targets. Its manly and confident.

Things I didnt noticed: -none type hits. No hair flipping, forward body leaning, or initiated kino.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-18-2010 8:24 PM
Thanks given by andrew88777
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 13 posts

05-18-2010 8:44 PM

Great report! You pointed out some things I did not notice.... The IOIs were not there, I never mentioned them nor noticed them while I tested! The whole mix is on another level, more subconscious than the "normal" -none attraction mix that most people are used to. I agree with the Beta Androstenol and Alpha Androstenol comment you made as well! Its like this mix is on a different level....
05-18-2010 8:44 PM

Vaccine
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

05-19-2010 12:15 AM

(05-18-2010 8:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Anything in the way of self effects, etc?
Actually, yeah.

You made me recall that I felt like I had a huge hit of caffeine. I had a quick pulse and heart raced a bit and I felt a bit anxious. It passed soon enough and the anxious feeling might have been the surprise of the Bleu Cheese cops. Smile
05-19-2010 12:15 AM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 65 posts

05-19-2010 8:55 AM

Hey Vaccine, Welcome. I hope you'll head over to the intro section and say Hi.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
05-19-2010 8:55 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 460 posts

07-09-2011 8:43 PM

This is a product I've been meaning to get back to because I've had some very mixed results - sometimes feeling like people are approaching me much more than normal and other times less than normal.

One thing I've found hard to deal with when it comes to Diane's oil-based products is the viscosity of the liquid; it takes forever to get a drop out of the eurodropper bottles it comes in! So today I made a sprayer of it so that 1 spray = 1 drop of product. Nice simple solution.

I just applied two sprays and was surprised how much stronger the initial bursts of copulins was when administered in this way. The self-effect was quite positive: a feeling of being energized and pro-social. I'm heading out to the park to read a good book and people watch, so I'll report back if anybody talks to me out there Smile

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
07-09-2011 8:43 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, mengster
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 72 posts

07-09-2011 9:06 PM

(07-09-2011 8:43 PM)dbot Wrote:  This is a product I've been meaning to get back to because I've had some very mixed results - sometimes feeling like people are approaching me much more than normal and other times less than normal.

One thing I've found hard to deal with when it comes to Diane's oil-based products is the viscosity of the liquid; it takes forever to get a drop out of the eurodropper bottles it comes in! So today I made a sprayer of it so that 1 spray = 1 drop of product. Nice simple solution.

I just applied two sprays and was surprised how much stronger the initial bursts of copulins was when administered in this way. The self-effect was quite positive: a feeling of being energized and pro-social. I'm heading out to the park to read a good book and people watch, so I'll report back if anybody talks to me out there Smile

Humm very interested in the outcome of this one....
07-09-2011 9:06 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 460 posts

07-09-2011 11:13 PM

Nothing to report tonight, but I was in an outdoor setting and it was breezy, so this is not a mark against the product. I'll be testing it more over the next week or so and will report my experiences here.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
07-09-2011 11:13 PM
Thanks given by mengster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pursuit, FTL zeph 4 1,001 07-04-2011 11:54 AM
Last Post: dbot