Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PURSUIT
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 460 posts

RE: PURSUIT
07-12-2011 9:23 PM

Today I wore two sprays of my homemade Pursuit spray (one drop of oil-based product per spray) with one reapplication in the middle. I had a pretty nice bright mood all day, and a feeling of confidence. Not the kind of aggressive "confidence" you get from a lot of Androsterone and none; it's like the stuff boosts your self-esteem a little bit. It's subtle though.

I noticed very subtle effects on others as well; a slightly increased sense of visibility... Very slight, really. And people were maybe a little more playful with me.

I'll try 3 sprays tomorrow.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
07-12-2011 9:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 460 posts

07-13-2011 5:50 PM

3 sprays this morning and noticed that I seemed to be somewhat interesting in a side-of-the-eye kind of way, not in a want-to-talk-to-you kind of way. Subtle effect. Nothing else Rolleyes

Added a fourth spray and still very little interest from anyone.

Since I had the afternoon free, I threw in a couple half-sprays of Alpha Maschio, and that gave a little life to the mix finally.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
07-13-2011 5:50 PM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 10 posts

08-13-2011 4:14 PM

I have pursuit in a bottle with built in dropper top. Kenneth Cole signature scent. Tried for the first time using four drops, two to the neck and two ea. side of temple. Out of the box this is a quality product, I went out to breakfast, Young Hostess about 20 kept looking at me and smiling. When I got up to pay bill manager probably 40ish looks abit like a butch and I suspect probably a lezbo was very chatty and flirty with me lol. I've been to this restaurant before and the manager never smiles or says shit to me. After breakfast took my car to get an oil change at jiffy lube. all the young guys were extra friendly and very chatty with me Umnik2 then went to the bank and the teller maybe about 30ish was quite chatty with me. I'm 80% sure these results were from persuit, I can't say 100% because I just don't know for sure but to me it was quite obvious. Two thumbs up to a great product from paradise 7.
08-13-2011 4:14 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mengster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pursuit, FTL zeph 4 999 07-04-2011 11:54 AM
Last Post: dbot