Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
08-03-2011 7:33 PM

OK so ive been keeping alil journal on the side and well here goes my official tales and or failures ok I placed my order for wingman 7 and xxx from true pheromones and i was really excited my wingman came in and at the time i wasnt working or nothing so you could say money was TIIGHT..lol :laugh2: but anyways i was using at as much as i could so I went out with a group of friends to do alil bowling the group consisted of about 7 and 11 girls and out of those 11 there was only 1 ive been trying to snatch up for the longest of times if i could describe her she is alil older than me im only 23 and she turning 25 but i guess she doesnt really care im younger than her but anyways so yea where all hangin out and what not so i somehow get put on the same team with her and her younger sister so me and her sis hit it off like mad cool but with her its like she likes me and likes to talk to me but hides it i can see that she is feeling me and what not at this time i did 4x element 7 the girl im talkn about im jus goin to call her TIGER anyways she is very opiniated and used to geting guys to eat out of her hand but im different i jus act indiferent even though she is model material like make her laugh you know the simple stuff jus relate to her and dont give her the idea she can manipulate me but anyways we are talkn and out of no where this older chick that was there she wasnt all that fine was starring hard as hell at me so i go over there and have a convo like ask her was going on hows she doing and what not so she starts rambling on and on about how she was afriad of chicken fingers Rolleyes cause she almost choked on one so i negged her like sarcasticly saying wow never heard of chewing? anyways we had a good lil convo so in comes Tiger trying to find out what was up and so i ignored her jus to be like see im not really worried about you so anyways finished playin bowling went out to eat didnt sit next to tiger so she became all loud like attention grabbing and what not so at the end of the day i just went home and ignored her calls
08-03-2011 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, as33156

POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

RE: POLO KID'S BALLIN ON A BUDGET
08-03-2011 7:37 PM

so the next day i wore 2x 3x xxx element 7 at work I do promotions for a major company at certain retail stores so i meet people all day

grandma was all over me winking at me gave me the creeps sayin how cute i was while i was signing them up for our services she was like dang boy your so cute i know you would never lie you have a nice smile and her like bf was like wtf is goin on with her ass i jus looked at him like YO sign the paper and get her ass away from me plzHelp so needless to say idk if it was the mones or me
today only thing major i wore 3x xxx 2x 7 had a orientel man come up to me running and was like hey do you work here i said yea was up he said um help me with this tv ended up selling him idk how but he was really excited was like you know im glad you helped me like best friends his wife loved me to i was like hmn...must be the mones FINALLY FOUND THE SWEET SPOT so i was happy and just relaxed the rest of the day
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 7:39 PM by POLO_KID.)
08-03-2011 7:37 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, SeriousSmile
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 103 posts

08-03-2011 7:54 PM

lol funny reports,you got more? and those are the only mones you got?
08-03-2011 7:54 PM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-03-2011 8:01 PM

(08-03-2011 7:54 PM)preck Wrote:  lol funny reports,you got more? and those are the only mones you got?

yea bro like for right now haha i got more stories i jus havent been keepin track but im gona post from now on jus been really busy im gonna order some mones tomaro
08-03-2011 8:01 PM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-04-2011 9:37 PM

PLACE: Wal-mart

MONES:
4X ELEMENT 7
3X XXX

REACTIONS:

Well my day was really calm went in did my usual thursday pep meeting with the rest of the reps listened in for an hr on the sales call like usual then got sent out to our stores ok so i got sent to my usual sams club to hustle our products and then i got replaced by a guy who looked like he was gonna die i was lil pissd:dodgy:but owell i got sent to the farthest store we had where people are from the back woods of town if you get my drift but anyways it was gonna be along day so it was funny i talked to alot of ppl generally ppl where happy to meet me like really excited and what not but didnt wanna sign up with my company so i was like wtf...o yea i seen a fight between this ghetto lady and a employee that was the only thing got a couple of looks but nothing out of the ordinary guys where really friendly to me even though this is not my usual store so about 744 when i was ready to pack up i sold a policy to this overwieght lady and what not ended up giving her a ride home cause she missed the bus she told me her whole life story just by meeting me in 10 min? could it have been the mones usually some ppl i meet love me instantly and cant get enough of me so there has to be some type of corrilation with all this so all in all [b]seen a fight did a good deed and made some money so all is good today.[/b] King
08-04-2011 9:37 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, as33156, SeriousSmile

POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-10-2011 9:11 PM

TODAY WAS FREAKIN EPIC

3X ELEMENT 7
3X XXX

Ok ive been on no sleep for the last 2 days because i work in sales and i decided to go wild on tuesday and drink to monsters and a 5 hr energy thing...very bad idea and then I had to wake up at 3 to go to a convention in Orlando so hence no sleep at all i was riding in a van with the other reps who are cool but wierd and my boss so on the way there they just talkd so no sleep on the way there so once we get to this bad ass hotel and were waitin and waitin and there was so many fine women there like it was a convention of fine chicks well you got your occasional buffaloes that roam those areas aswell...lol but anyways i was talking with this guy named um (k) big guy really built muscular looks like an action hero so he's chatin up these 2 chicks ones a 7.5 the other is a 6.9 so i'm lik ok i went and sprayed my mones and just stood near by while he did his thing and guess what they ditched him and came over and introduced themselves to me like wtf..haha i was laughin in my head cause i could see the look on his face was pricesless dude is freakin big as hell but i guess the mones took over i was lookin at there eyes and this is the first time i could actually see there pupils were huge !!!!!!! i never saw that i used to think it was bs but no it really does happen the longer they were talkn to me they couldnt stop jus kept going on and on about what they do for the company and where they have been and im jus like ok, cool , so after that lil incident i gave my boy (K) A shot of the mones and he landed himself a chick she gave him her fb account and all that i was impressed he has no game with women..from what i can tell maybe he is alil rusty o well but ok funny part is we walk into a TGIF and out of no where this weird as lady comes up to (K) and is like are you a Football Player like huge mega hit she was stuck on him and wouldnt leave his side i actually seen mones work on somebdy else for the first time im so impressed with this mix i used to think it didnt work and it does im waiting to order some adrostonone< i guess i spelled it wrong o well like my BOY as33156 SO I CAN DO THAT MAGIC ELIXER HE GOTS GOIN on but definatly having alot of fun right now with these to mones and i just got my tiger juice but im not gona use it right now gota wait for the right moment with this girl im tryna get with
08-10-2011 9:11 PM
Thanks given by preck, Deja Vu, SeriousSmile, JonJon, as33156
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-10-2011 9:21 PM

Ok so that brings me to my next topic i need some outside asst with this one im usually really composed with women and ive been chasing this girl for quite some time now but i just told her straight up i like you i think we should get together but here's the thing we talk everyday so in my mind i was like ok she is diggin me but then she turns around and says no Confused.. i dont like you and i heard the dreaded lets jus be friends so i take it in stride and tell my self fine ok il treat her like the friend she wants to be treated so i just dont talk to her for about 4 days she starts textin me like yo why dont you call me or txt me so i ignore her and keep about my business and she starts naggin on how im changing on her and i shouldve told her how im a jerk etc..so i told her LOOK IF IM SO BAD THEN DONT TALK TO ME..so then she changes her tune and goes back to the whole ignoring thing and how i shouldn't do that to her so now i dnt txt her or call her anymore but i really like her so now she's txtn me in the mornin and at night seeing how i am ? i jus indiferenced her and now she is chasing me i kinda like it or is she just trying to get in my good graces or is she playing hard to get [color]NEED GUIDANCE ASAP[/color]..
08-10-2011 9:21 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, as33156
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 421
Thanks received:
935 thanks in 513 posts

08-10-2011 10:41 PM

Ever heard the expression people always want what they can't have? That's what you've got going on dude!

You told her "I like you and want to date you". She heard "I'm yours if you want me", and decided she didn't.

Girls do like a bit of a challange too, and if it seems to come to easy many just lose interest, or decide they can just put you on the backburner till sometime down the road that that they might maybe somehow change their mind. And that rarely ever, ever happens.

Then you blew her off, and she saw you as being more of a challange than she thought, and maybe you are worth chasing.

Your response: Do not call or text her back, but either pick up the phone next time she calls, or text back just to advise her to just call you, then tell her that you did kind of like her, but she she told you she wasn't in to you, you moved on, and say somehing along the lines of: it's not that I don't like you, its just that I already have a lot of friends and I had been kind of been putting them on the backburner for you. We can be friends, but I don't talk to all of my friends every day. Just know that its not that I'm blowing you off, I'm just trying to be friends like you said you wanted us to be.

At least that's how I'd play it.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
08-10-2011 10:41 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Deja Vu, dbot, SeriousSmile, as33156
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

08-10-2011 10:52 PM

(08-10-2011 10:41 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Ever heard the expression people always want what they can't have? That's what you've got going on dude!

You told her "I like you and want to date you". She heard "I'm yours if you want me", and decided she didn't.

Girls do like a bit of a challange too, and if it seems to come to easy many just lose interest, or decide they can just put you on the backburner till sometime down the road that that they might maybe somehow change their mind. And that rarely ever, ever happens.

Then you blew her off, and she saw you as being more of a challange than she thought, and maybe you are worth chasing.

Your response: Do not call or text her back, but either pick up the phone next time she calls, or text back just to advise her to just call you, then tell her that you did kind of like her, but she she told you she wasn't in to you, you moved on, and say somehing along the lines of: it's not that I don't like you, its just that I already have a lot of friends and I had been kind of been putting them on the backburner for you. We can be friends, but I don't talk to all of my friends every day. Just know that its not that I'm blowing you off, I'm just trying to be friends like you said you wanted us to be.

At least that's how I'd play it.

my hats of to you sir Hi epic response i shall do this exactly as you suggested
08-10-2011 10:52 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 923
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 175 posts

08-11-2011 3:27 AM

Glad to see your reports on WE7 Polo_kid! Keep 'em coming, still trying to figure out the best way to wear WE7.

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
08-11-2011 3:27 AM

Share This Thread